It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three U.S. Law Enforcement Officers Beheaded at Mexican Border.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mauddib,
You want some truth about the drug war?

Ill give you more truth than you can shake a stick at.

Drug war rant
This site does a pretty good chronology of events that made drugs illegal.. And gives alot of the facts as to why they have become illegal(all based on lies and racism)

Also CCA(Corrections Corp of America is a private Prison industry that has over 63 institutions throughout our nation. We have over 686,000 people in jail out of 1.7 million, for possession only. First of all we have the highest incarceration rate in the world(including China, Russia, and any other "tyrannical Regime".) There is a direct correlation between the opening of these prisons and the crackdown on illegal drugs.

see sentencing project.pdf

The drug war also finances the CIA Black Ops.
see: 5 tone coke bust-planes owners- Tom Delay's appointee and CIA?

The war on drugs is a war on our own friends and families. It is a 70 year old FAILED war!!!!!!.

some more sites that illustrate the Govt. complicity in the drug trade are listed below:
CIA-Contra Drug Connection
Allegations of CIA drug trafficking
San Francisco Ring
The French Connection
Drug Prohibition and political violence:making the connection
CIA's drug smuggling reason enough to dissolve it
Opium Connection Afghanistan - US

let me let you in on a little bit of Advice, Mauddib. Stop listening to the lies of the govt. They are complicit in the drug trade and have been lying to us for 70 years..

original quote by: Mauddib
Nothing to fight over?... You think organized crime would love that every Joe and Jane can "make their own drugs"?.... Illegal drugs is a multimillion business....you do the math...

You are sorely mistaken here.. it is not the Organized Crime that you are referring to. It is the CIA as I have already shown you above. You lack of understanding on the whole issue of the drug war really suprises me. You fail to see the complicity on the part of our govt. and fail to recognize the hypocracy of our nation.

You seem to have this, disdain for people to have the right to self govern their own bodies. It seems to me that you would like to have the govt there to tell you every little thing to do and not to do..are you five years old? no. then why would you like to be treated as such. especially given that I have illustrated that the govt RUNS the drug trade. de dede. Its a trap set up against our own citizenry. CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS?

BTW: those people that were beheaded were probably involved in the situation(on the wrong side of the law, that is) and got dealt with, for a possible myriad of reasons. Funny though how this has gotten NO mention on the MSM.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There should be a worldwide effort to scorch the Earth and make it uninhabitable where all of the coc aine and opium plants in the world grow with ease. I am of Colombian decent, and I think we should burn that place to the ground whereever coc aine grows and dump oil and pollutants on the land so it can never grow again. No coc aine does not just grow on the side of the road in the cities. This should also apply to all the places in Cambodia, Laos, Afghanistan, Vietnaw, Thailand, and other places in the world where these plants grow. We must scorch the Earth and force these plants off the face of the Earth and rid the human race of such a burden.

Unfortunately as long as the CIA is in operation, it will never be. If one ever wonders where our nation acquires its practically indespensible wealth, it is from theillegal activities of our legal mafia But thats why our country is so wonderful ...
Man I just wish there could be another way.

[edit on 7/23/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
DYepes:

I don't think the "scorched earth policy" is a very good idea for a couple reasons. One is that those very same natural plants, by themselves, aren't harmful. In fact, they're beneficial to the body when used properly. It's the stupid people that get a hold of them that make them into something harmful. I liken this to the gun issue. Guns don't kill people; people kill people with guns. Same applies for drugs.

Secondly, how do we know that one of these plants doesn't have the cure for an illness that's about to break out? For all we know, the coca plant has an enzyme in it that stops the H5N1 virus in it's tracks. We'll never know if we scorch the planet, now will we?

Something to think about...

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I desperately hope that Dyepes was being sarcastic...

Rather than napalm every piece of vegetation to make up for our own poor self-control and utter lack of willpower, why don't we...

A.)Stop criminalizing nature, start taking down criminals (regardless of tax bracket)
B.)Stop facilitating corporate and government corruption by virtue of our reprehensible ignorance

That's a good start on preventing drug-related beheadings.

Why burn the earth? It's not our right, it's not our responsibility.

People are upset at nature for making plants that have pleasurable/addictive properties? They should go jump in a lake while hugging a stone, thereby removing themselves from this reality that's so offensive and opaque to their understanding. Nature doesn't care, I don't care; nobody in their right mind SHOULD care. The self-destructive hubris of our kind is staggering...

Burn down the world to make up for our own pathetic weakness...

That's a typical human solution - burn down the forest trying to flush out game. Oops...

How many (more) thousands of years worth of stupid mistakes of this sort do we need for reference before we collectively start to 'get it', and move on?

Un-freakin-believable...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You know what?... I would just love to know who was the first person that ever make the claim that "the CIA is being funded in any way by drugs"... Who was the first person to ever claim this? who was this person, what was his/her background?.... Who does he/she work/worked for? How did he/she come up with this information?... Anyways, i know some around here would claim, as always, that I must be a government agent even by asking these questions....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Muadibb, I have no idea who the first person to say it was.

I know you're perfectly capable of researching this on your own.

Type the words 'CIA LA Crack' into any search engine, and do some serious reading for a few days - I'm sure you'll find the answer.

You could add the term 'Coca Cola' for even more fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
No coc aine does not just grow on the side of the road in the cities.

Cocaine may not grow on the side of the road in the cities, but the poppies used to make opium can grow on cities, I have seen them in more than one place.

You see, this plants were not created by the humans, they grow wherever they should grow, regardless of the people who used them.

In fact, when the poppies are used for the making of opium, they loose their seeds, so they must planted on purpose after an harvest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join