It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah UAV Severely Damages Israeli Warship

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
You Comedian.

Reduced to name calling? Lack of facts to back their position up
will drive people to do that.

I find It disgusting that you ...

I find it sad that you refuse to see the FACT that the Hezbollah terrorists are
completely responsible for the situation; for the bloodshed; for the terror;
for destablizing the entire region; for the loss of $$$ WORLDWIDE due to
the situation making oil speculators uptight.

Lebanon just shook off Syria. Hezbollah has probably destroyed their new
found freedom.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You Comedian.

Reduced to name calling? Lack of facts to back their position up
will drive people to do that.

Oh come off it, it was a lighthearted Joke. Lack of facts? Urm, no. You cut all the facts out of my post with your selectivity, didn't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just seen it wasn't a drone, it was an Iran made C-103? cruise missle.

link   

Originally posted by infinite
ahh! conflicting reports again!

Yes Infinite .. more conflicting reports. I'm not surprised. Considering the
situation and all the players involved. Heck .. as an earlier post said this involves
syria, Iran, France, China, and perhaps N. Korea ... missiles, bombs, soldiers,
technology ... it'll be a mess to sort it out and we probably won't ever know all
the facts.

As of now on TV - They claim that Iran is admitting (boasting) of 100 soldiers
helping Hezbollah and that they were directly involved with this bomb.

You have reports saying the opposite.

Perhaps (my speculaton) considering Irans crazy ruler .... he wanted to show off
power and involvement that he didn't really have for some power reason .. and
now is thinking better of doing it.

link   
TOPIC NOW. Continued jacking of this thread will garner warns.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Edit: I'll assume you didn't have the time to read my last post.
[edit on 15-7-2006 by intrepid]

YEP. I was just going to delete and say that.
We posted at the same time.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I just seen it wasn't a drone, it was an Iran made C-103? cruise missle.

can anybady find a picture just to see how badly was it damaged???

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Two British Warships are heading to Lebanon, will Hezbollah, or as some say, Iran, attack them? Apparently the Israeli Warships moved further out to sea, to avoid being hit, but the British ships will need to move right in, if they are to evacuate people. All the ports are said to be unusable, anyway.

Edit: Off topic material removed.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
LAST WARNING!!!

Edit: to add THAT!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 15/7/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Two British Warships are heading to Lebanon, will Hezbollah, or as some say, Iran, attack them? Apparently the Israeli Warships moved further out to sea, to avoid being hit, but the British ships will need to move right in, if they are to evacuate people. All the ports are said to be unusable, anyway.

Edit: Off topic material removed.

french ships will soon arrive to the lebanese coast.
there is no danger on these warships . if they came to evacuate their people that mean that negociations were made with both israeli and hezbollah to cease fire. hezbollah have no intention to turn the worldwide opinion to be more agressive against him

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
Somehow, this reminds me on attack on USS Liberty during six day war

Wikipedia

This might be casus beli for war against Iran.

Well done! One of a few who's actually using history to try make sense of current events. Your part of a rare breed and i commend you...

Stellar

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Something we have to remember,

during this attack on the Israeli vassel, an merchant ship (belonging to Egypt) was also attacked and sunk with 12 crew on board.

Whether this was Hizbollah or Iranian, this has created more potential problems for democracy in the area. Especially since the Arab league has said "the peace deal is dead."

If Iran did help in firing the missile, what will Israel do?

Is Iran planning to attack more Israeli vassels or even targets on land?

I think the waters around Israel are becoming extremely dangerous now.

Is there anymore information on this missle that was fired?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To The Concerned Citizen of The World:

"Killing innocent civilians is NOT an act of self-defense. Destroying a sovereign nation is NOT a measured response."

Lebanese civilians have been under the constant attack of the state of Israel for several days. The State of Israel, in disregard to international law and the Geneva Convention, is launching a maritime and air siege targeting the entire population of the country. Innocent civilians are being collectively punished in Lebanon by the state of Israel in deliberate acts of terrorism as described in Article 33 of the Geneva Convention.

The Lebanese people feel left out by the world that is turning a blind eye on the savagery of the Israeli state. Israel does not seem to be capable of approaching any problem outside the realm of the military power bestowed on it by the United States of America and other western governments.

epetitions.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
According to Ynetnews, the ship was hit on landing pad.

The initial investigation revealed that at 8:45 p.m. crewmembers on board the vessel were preparing for Shabbat dinner when a loud blat was heard. One of the ship’s commanders has informed the Navy’s control command: “We’ve been hit.” In the first few minutes after the strike, it was unclear what hit the boat, and the sailors concentrated on extinguishing the fire that broke out at the landing pad after 50 kilograms of explosives penetrated the vessel’s body.

If they were hit by a C-802, a missile with a 165Kg warhead and fuel enough for a 120km flight, I think that the damage would be much bigger, they were only 16Km from the coast.

I do not know much about weapons, but I think that someone thought that a UAV was not a powerful menace to show to the public.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
According to Ynetnews, the ship was hit on landing pad.

The initial investigation revealed that at 8:45 p.m. crewmembers on board the vessel were preparing for Shabbat dinner when a loud blat was heard. One of the ship’s commanders has informed the Navy’s control command: “We’ve been hit.” In the first few minutes after the strike, it was unclear what hit the boat, and the sailors concentrated on extinguishing the fire that broke out at the landing pad after 50 kilograms of explosives penetrated the vessel’s body.

If they were hit by a C-802, a missile with a 165Kg warhead and fuel enough for a 120km flight, I think that the damage would be much bigger, they were only 16Km from the coast.

I do not know much about weapons, but I think that someone thought that a UAV was not a powerful menace to show to the public.

May you post the link please?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry but why would this be a repeat of the USS Liberty false flag operation when we have a clear cut statement of responsibility from Hezbollah over the attack? Sheik Hassan Nasrallah actually announced the attack in a virtually real-time manner.

Im no Israeli fan but I'll pretty much bet the ranch on it having nothing to do with Israeli false flag attacks.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW

"Killing innocent civilians is NOT an act of self-defense. Destroying a sovereign nation is NOT a measured response."

Tell that to the groups which attack israel daily. Funny cause thats what the terrorists claim they are doing "self defense" but who have they killed far more of? Israeli soldiers or civilians? Who do they target with their suicide belts and quasam rockets?

Tell the countries allowing the terrorists to use their countries as staging points to control their terrirtory.

The Israelis are not targeting civilians. They are targeting infrastructure, they are targeting terrorists. Terrorists don't report their dead as terrorists they report them as civilians.

It is Hez. which is and has been launching random rocket attacks into cities with no target other then terror.

Israel would nothing more then to leave the arabs alone but the arabs keep attacking them. What should they do?

And you don't resolve conflicts with measured reponse. Measured repsonse has been going on since israel was created it won't solve anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW

Tell that to the groups which attack israel daily. Funny cause thats what the terrorists claim they are doing "self defense" but who have they killed far more of? Israeli soldiers or civilians? Who do they target with their suicide belts and quasam rockets?

Tell the countries allowing the terrorists to use their countries as staging points to control their terrirtory.

The Israelis are not targeting civilians. They are targeting infrastructure, they are targeting terrorists. Terrorists don't report their dead as terrorists they report them as civilians.

It is Hez. which is and has been launching random rocket attacks into cities with no target other then terror.

Israel would nothing more then to leave the arabs alone but the arabs keep attacking them. What should they do?

And you don't resolve conflicts with measured reponse. Measured repsonse has been going on since israel was created it won't solve anything.

exactly, you said it by yourself in your last phrase; "israel was created"..... how?

if you don't understand what i mean i don't need to argue with you...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I understand how.

They should have carved a piece of germany for the jews.

But since the arabs are so entangled in history and religion they should understand since the jews were there historically and its also the religious center but they got kicked out.

I notice your only point against me is the creation of israel, BUT they are their now right or wrong and aren't leaving. Arabs live in israel how many jews get to live in any arab country.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join