It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeless Questions for Answers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
1. What powers the after life?
2. Did we evolve our ability to sence it?
3. Is there really a god allied to progress and a devil against it? Or are they both on the side of progress? Could they even be working together? (Say one encourages us to sin to deny us what we don't deserve)
4. If there is reincarnation; who will take the place of battery chickens and all the other pleasures through cruilty the average person consumes? Will it be a new sole? Or will it be our own?
5. What is hell really like? and is there more than one?
6. How do we prove the existance of the after life; so that men of sin may think twice about leaving this world worser place?

These are timeless questions until we travel deeper into the modern age.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
We fear the unknown because we fear ourselves and our true nature which goes beyond the physical flesh, we ARE the Unknown and yet we pretend to be flesh first then Spirit.

Very well spoken Men.

How much does gods/goddess agree with religions, and are they as spitful as we are lead to beleive?

I have definitely got the impression that the Judeo-Christian god is very disenchanted and disassociated with the farse and corruption of organized religion in his name. It's just not represenative of what should be. Besides the human-made perversions, there are some religions especially in the past that may have been orchestrated by demons, babylonian/aztec sources for example.

1. What powers the after life?

The power of consciousness.

2. Did we evolve our ability to sence it?

We are of it, losing sense of the spiritual self is due to the self-imposed shroud of the material world..

5. What is hell really like?

I beleive hell is a state of being - a state of mind. Those on the similar vibration will naturally congregate together, or so it is said.

- My Questions.

How does one battle his/her unrequited love?

If 'progress' leads to death and suffering, what is the cause?

Is consciousness, the whole universe, and its dimensions, everything?? Is this all absolutely everything there is? Is there no more to existance? (answering a million universes would still not satiate this question; think about it, I'm not talking about size)

How can our conciouscness generate such abstract experiences like color, when such concepts don't physically exist?

How would God deal with politics? You may substitute "god" in this question, for a source of unbiased infinite wisdom.

Would you contend that politics and law is only necessary because we humans are unfit to live together without it?

If souls are eternal, where does the energy come from? Is our concepts of energy and exhaustion; purely fictional, and only applicable in our current understandings of physics?

I'm done. Thanks for the responses all! Philosophical discussion like this is great for the mind and spirit.

[edit on 19/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
1) Religeon is mans way of disregarding personal spiritual experience. Therefore the answers lay within yourself.

2) Yes, because without ONE it wouldn't exist. Hence.. Zero is Two... it requires a something to be a nothing.

edit: The funniest thing is Nothing *IS* a something.

I couldn't agree more! In fact, I wrote a story about all that Nothing and why it became Something.
www.voxclandestina.com...

Jon

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I love your post about Prostitution, Jon.

"Prostitution
(n.) An act of employment, taken up by those of no skills or morals, that involves pleasuring the people possessing both money and power.

See also: Journalism and Lobbying"

Very good!
Corporate lobbying is one of the most immoral things happening today, if you consider what damage it has caused.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
SteveR

How does one battle his/her unrequited love?

I could fill pages upon pages with answers to this, because it is difficult. I think EVERYONE has had this problem once atleast in their life. (As well as myself)...
For one, that is CARNAL love.. which is not Spiritual Love, which is what two married individuals are SUPPOSED to have.. as well as carnal love, but first and foremost spirit, (which should be the same in life, like menguard said)
To conquer carnal love is probably as some buddhists would say a task for a million life times.. but thats non-sense helping you prolong or procrastinate the change that is necessary for our evolution, thinking that you are bound to one person is a ridiculous concept to begin with, especially considering carnal love is chemical, although so is spiritual but they use different chemicals.
I'm not exactly sure how to give you a straight or 'good' answer to this question because the answer will come from within you, or should I say the change will, I would rather (like I just have) give you some things to consider or think about instead. I would NEVER use your life to make someONE look your way... Don't waste your time on people who won't waste their time on you.

If 'progress' leads to death and suffering, what is the cause?

Well it all depends on what 'progress' you want to make...
in my example ... use 3 objects..

1(one) 2(two) and 3(three) are our objects..

1=flesh
2=ego
3=spirit

now percieve 2(two) as a human and 1(one) and 3(three) as vehicles..

You cannot make linear(motion) progress unless your in the vehicle.. (like driving your car,.. you can't go anywhere [far] until you get in your car..) well some people (todays children and some others who jumped on the band-wagon) exist in a state bouncing between vehicles 1(one) and 3(three) not sure which one they want to drive... but these vehicles are NOT going to the same destination, and everytime you make more progress with one, it takes you longer to walk back to the other car to drive the opposite direction.

a birth you start off like this..

(1)-(2)-(3)
the more progress you make in the flesh goes like this
(1)-(2)--(3) ..................(1)-(2)---(3) ............. (1)-(2)----(3) [moving further and further away from the spiritual]

back and forth we run... some of us, stick with one vehicle our whole lives so the (1)-(2) stay like that, looking close, side by side... everyone is at different lengths
(1)--------(2)----------------(3) or (1)-----------------(2)-(3)...etc..

to tie this in with your question.. if you place your ego in the 1(one)flesh car it will drift off the edge, being 'useless' or death and suffering.
but when you place your ego in the spiritual 3(three) you do not taste death. But no one has defined what being totally in the spirit is, and very few have accomplished it, if any other than Jesus, and the previous Christs.

Is consciousness, the whole universe, and its dimensions, everything?? Is this all absolutely everything there is? Is there no more to existance? (answering a million universes would still not satiate this question; think about it, I'm not talking about size)

Consciousness is the whole of OUR personal universes because we are consciousness, death does not take that away, unconsciousness that you are talking about is just not remembering what happened, there is a difference, when you are knocked out, you are not 'knocked out'.. your body is still recording information conciousness is still occurring at some level. This is NOT everything there is, our body is blocking out all that there is every moment of our waking existance.. its all around us.. but our receptors block out the information 'protecting' us in a way... there isn't a million universes really, just a lot of things layered over and over.. like layers in photoshop(if you're familiar with it) some layers you can make invisible and etc..

How can our conciouscness generate such abstract experiences like color, when such concepts don't physically exist?

Because mommy and daddy(not being sarcastic, just a label) imprinted our neural net with the equation, (this) + (this) = (green) and so does that, and that, eventually we see the variations and they become common-place
thats why I say we should think of words or concepts/emotions and such as solid things... because it would make more sense, thinking we brought an entity into existance rather than a no-thing. green becomes a solid because of thought which is chemical

How would God deal with politics? You may substitute "god" in this question, for a source of unbiased infinite wisdom.

The One True God, (not the Jealous one from the Bible) would get rid of it, or transform it into something that actually worked.. lol politics has become a way of creating boundaries or divisions which is something God is against.

Would you contend that politics and law is only necessary because we humans are unfit to live together without it?

Not at all, it is our nature, because of our father.. we are a shadow of the true light, therefore our law can only be a shadow of the true law, (which is no boundaries)
our law IS boundaries therefore Gods law can only be NO boundaries..IMO, obviously.. thats all I can ever put forward

If souls are eternal, where does the energy come from? Is our concepts of energy and exhaustion; purely fictional, and only applicable in our current understandings of physics?

I love this F***'*** question seriously.. This is a brain-blower-upper. IMO, since God is no boundaries, meaning no boundaries on energy, it would simply just keep creating more and more.. I've often wondered .. if you cannot destroy energy does that mean you cannot create it? but perhaps just like our time cannot operate back-wards maybe just maybe energy cannot operate backwards. it could be the as-above / so below thing.... I'm not sure...

I'll answer some other peoples soon.. SteveR made this post so I figured I'd answer his questions first..

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Alright I have a few questions.
1.) Why do many people trust me so easily? People I know, and people I don't will start conversations with me and tell me their darkest secrets. I can't readily trust any of them.

2.) Does true warrior ability reside in the soul? Or is it purely physical and resides in the flesh?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
Alright I have a few questions.
1.) Why do many people trust me so easily? People I know, and people I don't will start conversations with me and tell me their darkest secrets. I can't readily trust any of them.

2.) Does true warrior ability reside in the soul? Or is it purely physical and resides in the flesh?

1) Because you listen, Your aura is probably very 'open' which makes the air around you easy and people speak freely around such 'feelings' especially if you are very empathic..

2)... a true warrior is nothing to do with the flesh... Don Juan, (Carlos Castaneda's Books)...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join