It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Link to video below.

www.livevideo.com...

The evidence is there for those that will just open their eyes.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is some killer info on blue beam

mediamonarchy.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

It is my understanding that the Blue Beam Project will be used for the breakdown of all archeological knowledge. Making artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where- "supposedly" new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines! These religious doctrines will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.

After the real Rapture does happen- And Christians are united in Heaven with the Messiah! And Millions of people disappear! Of course everyone "Left Behind" will wonder where did everyone go?

Setting the stage for Project Blue Beam- to spread their lies and misinform everyone!

It was my understanding- That they will say that everyone who left in the rapture was abducted by aliens! They are not going to admit the truth and say- Yes, the Christian religion was correct!

They will make their own excuse as to where they went. In order to set up their new religion for the
Anti-Christ! After the Christians leave the Earth- They now have an audience and have Project Blue Beam to Bring in the sheep- so to say!

They will Have new Documents found that are "thousands of years old" that say that Christianity was a lie and all other religions are fake as well! And this new Religion is the only true way- Blue Beam will display holograms over each region in every language to explain in full - for the left behind to adopt this new religion for the Anti-Christ and His New World Order!

You can count on that!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefbellwether

LMAO

So you are assuming Christianity is the true religion? if it is why wouldn't the just pick any other untrue religion.

there is no purpose of creating a brand new one when you have many other to manipulate already.

Anyhoo, my problem here is your assumption that christianity is the true religion, when everyone knows that every single religion is man made wether you are on denial or not, correct me if I'm wrong but christianity is based on interpretation and thats one of the reasons of so many variations of christianity are found.

as for Project Blue Beam, if indeed exist one thing everyone here is right about is that it will be used to inflict fear on people, just like religion has for so many years, to many people opening their eyes to religion so i wouldn't doubt for a new meassure.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to we had a saying in vietnam,lock and load.it would take forigen trps to inforce this "new world order" on american/canadians,thats when the shooting,combat will come!!post by ronishia

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to nwo,this verywell maybe why haiburtion got a 435mil contract in 2004 to either build new holding camps or revamp old mil bases to hold "dissents".post by Organic Shadow

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to could the projecter fit inside the new hd tv sets the gov says we have to buy???post by wtn

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to if this nwo comes for real,it i believe will be only by force,so u wont be able to use any media for dissenting views.post by zooplancton

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to would u believe patrick henry before the rev war!! give me liberty or give me deathpost by ofhumandescent

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to the top dogs who really run the u.n.post by warpboost

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Can someone clarify a few things on here for me. I have read this
Blue Beam stuff before, I find it compelling, but still not clear on a few
things.

The NWO will use this to depict a second coming of Christ?!

Who will be taken to a concentration camp?! Those who believe
it is the second coming or those who don't believe?!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Thanks ronishia ,
This could explain a lot of things UFO's for one.
I have thought they were military Air , Sea , Space and Land vehicles for some time and this is yet another possibility to consider.

The religious aspect was also very intriguing.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
TextText NavyTextText
Way to go!! I too recently found out about this and you can bet I believe it. Suddenly all the ufo crap fell into place .. a reference that brought it home for me was reading this particular verse in the Book of Revelation (king james v.) Rev. 13:13 I always had a big fear of ufos and the like as a kid an unearthly fear that struck deep in my psyche.. I was privy to an'encounter' and still a small voice in my head told me not to believe head over heels just because i had seen a craft and it was quite the experience.I was on the fence about it until i read that verse in the bible 9 years later... and it was like a lightening bolt... Then recently come across project blue beam ... well you can bet it was one hell of a nite ...these profound expositions of the Luciferian Order and how good it is at what it is doing or it's objective.
I used to be naive on such matters .. Thank you for your post and the links KUDOS to you... Spread the word..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a very interesting conspiracy theory.
I have read about this and IMHO it seems plausible if you consider the masses that are just eagerly and blindly waiting for rapture, the second coming, whatever.

If Christ was going to come back it would have happened by now. But not to get off topic. GOOD POST!

This also kind of reminds me of the book I'm reading by Dean Koontz called The Taking.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Problem is not matter what, some people will believe and thats all they need.

Its an interesting concept, so i guess we will just have to wait and see

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey friends,

I've read a lot about Project Blue Beam...SO INTERESTING...the ruling elites actually have the freakin' audacity to think that we would ever believe...er....wait a minute; we have been a bit naive( 9/11 for example). They know we will roll with anything and everything they dish out...damn

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam? What's the best way to shed some light on this subject without seeming too conjectured or speculative? Okay, here we go! Pay close attention folks and before you bash me(whew I hope not), think about what I have written. Project bluebeam actually surfaced with the invention of the video game "atari". While the technology had been around for years, globalist scientists had to find a way to bring this new technology to the public forefront without causing any kind of a real stir.
Thus after the atari craze, more and extremely modern versions of the new "gaming" system became available. There was nintendo, super-nintendo, sega, colecovision, playstations 1&2, x-box, etc. All exhibited the same thing, extreme digitized up-to-date hologramical graphics! They didn't stop there either. They introduced this same technology into our military training via combat and flight similators, and into military recon equipment like the "rembass" heat sensoring data recorder which had heat sensors that measured human body temps and transferred that data into a human holographic image on a screen like watching a small movie projecter. I know this for a fact because I have used this equipment when I was in the military back in the 80's.
Now, let's move a bit more up to date. Back in the early 90's, some of the hottest video games were where you could go to a gameroom and play those western shootem up kind of games that were 100% total holographic images. You're the sherriff stopping the bad guys, but ya can't shoot any of them that are holding hostages because that will make you lose points. These games could be found at any truckstop by the way.
Now let's bring this technology to where we are now today as to see it's relevance. Remember the movie "Predator"? All those scenes where the predator was hiding up in the trees and it couldn't be seen? That was all holograms! Okay, now for the big finish. I don't know if any of you remember last summer on cnn where they showed the image of this guy who got "teleported" from one part of the studio to the other? Just like star trek eh? That was just another ploy to get the public use to the idea so that it won't be a shock when they use it for their real agenda.
The nwo will use this technology when they feel the time is right. The biggest thing that we as a people must remember is this. This technology didn't come along in our lifetime, for we are already adults and the nwo knows that "we" won't reform or conform to their laws and dominion. However, our children and grandchildren are the "targeted audience" by these global vultures! Look around, how many young people actually know or even care about what's happening as a whole?
As far as the rapture goes, that's still up in the air for me eventhough I am a christain, and another thing a lotta people fail to understand is the fact that Jesus didn't come to earth to establish any kind of a religion. He came to earth to establish a relationship between man and God! Man calls "christianity" a religion, but all that being a christain really means is "one who follows christ". The word "christ" pertains to jesus, and the suffix "ain" means "follower of".
So, to sum it all up, the nwo, or better known as the anti-christ rears it's ugly head and goes around rounding up all the non-conformants, the rapture will either be for real and take them away, or they will be taken to the camps and exterminated. That will leave only the young folks to be dealt with by the global elite. They will use any and all technology available to them that they have developed over the years and experimented with when they conducted all their wars to make sure the equipment actually works. Then they will weed through those left behind and keep the ones who adhere to the beast. But there's just one problem that they never figured to happen. There's this feller called "Jesus", and he's coming back for us all!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

From what I've heard, a small group of Asians(mostly Tibetan) are the only inhabitants of this planet with interstellar ships, and they use them in the physical plane for specific reasons, even though they have full knowledge of how to utilize their internal vehicles as well.

The rest of us, like in ronishias post I just mentioned, are unworthy of attaining this knowledge.

Ok,Im sorry but I cannot let this statement pass,Unworthy?I thought all were equal in the eyes of your God.My,My those 'asians" are busy arnt they.They seem to be all over the planet,on the moon,under the sea in all countrys of the world observing ,abducting and generally scewing with us unworthy people of the world.Are you missing the point here?Religion like the one you seem to follow is manufactured to control the weak minded amongst us,THATS WHY THEY ARE GOING TO USE IT AGAINST YOU.There is no Christ and there is no anti Christ,there is you and me and God.Stop looking for a saviour or villian,you are both and so am I and so is everyone else.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

I understand your point here moreone, and I must respectfully beg to differ. You are correct when you say that God says we are all created equal, but what you fail to say, either purposefully or by lack of knowledge is the fact that our actions make us unequal and undeserved in God's eyes due to our disobedience. The bible plainly says that he who knows not a woman (sexually) and sins not is perfect in the eyes of the lord, and that when it comes to sexual relations, it's better to "marry" than to burn. Also, there will only be, out of the billions of people who have inhabited this planet, a mere 144,000 who are perfect in the eyes of God. That is in the book of revelations. Jesus was sent here to die for all of our sins (yours included), and that's a debt none of us are worthy to repay.

There are many who think they're the chosen ones to carry out dubious acts, whether it be violent, scientifically based, and or spiritually correct, and those folks are called "radicals". They had radicals even back in the days when Jesus himself walked this planet, and they still walk this planet today, all under the guise and guidance of the devil himself. Believe what you like, that's your prerrogative, but you will bow down to the man (Jesus) if you are alive when returns, for it is written that all eyes shall see him and all heads shall bow. Just last week a poll was taken on cnn and it showed a decline in the number of people who believed in God.

That info is also in the bible for it says in the last days, there will be a falling away from Christ. So, hmmmmm, this was written in a book more than 2500 years ago, and now has come to pass?? Wow, and there are other bits of info that have come to pass also, but folks don't wanna believe that either, but they will, in due time! Also, you say that there's no Christ or anti-christ, there's just you and I? If that's so, then this means that we can just go out and smack 2 rocks together and make another human being then doesn't it? After all, God had nothing to do with creation now did he? We just popped up outta nowhere and a big bang sat down and said, hey, I think I'll create a tree today, a walrus tomorrow, and a frog the next day, and oops, wait a second, I'll creat something with 2 legs, 2 arms, and a brain, but what do I call it????,Hmmmmmm, okay, I'll call it man! Yeah, now I have never seen any type of big bang that had any way of showing any type of "intelligent design" capabilities, nor have I seen any credible evidence of evolution being the way to our ways of producing and reproducing either. If evolution was our path to being today, then we'd be walking around with hooves for hands, beaks for a mouth, clawed arms and hands like T-rex, feet like a duck, and a tongue like a frog. The bible covers everything from creativity to death and the end of mortal man as we know it, and it is this that man refuses to acknowledge and accept because he thinks that he can control even infinity!

The bible actually acknowledges many other prior versions of global govt's, their risings and collapses, the people involved, and why they fell. The reasoning for their demise has always been the same, when they fell away from God, they didn't just fall, they crashed and burned! This is exactly what we're witnessing yet again today, for the players have changed, but the agenda remains the same. I know you're gonna bash me and probably trash me, and that's okay, I know it's hard to believe in something you haven't seen, and I will not be offended. I"ll just pray for you and others who don't believe, for afterall, they all laughed at noah when he was building the ark too!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Okay, I don't doubt the technology can exist, but I do doubt that a hologram in the sky of christ/whoever will somehow sway the masses into supporting a NWO/whoever. It's a pretty well known fact that religion is not as popluar than it used to be. If the NWO were going to use anything to control the masses they would just use fear, oh wait, already doing that through the war on terror, the monetary system etc etc.. what exactly is there left to try and control?? I just don't get the point of why they would feel the need to project some great god in the sky and tell everyone what? To support the NWO? To be honest I think they would be more manipulative than that. But the technology with regards to controlling weather etc is definately interesting. I've read about HAARP before and I didn't really buy their user friendly website, too many claims of honesty, ha ha
for eg
Is HAARP a classified project?
HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record.

Ehhh!! HAARP is the name of a muse album by the way

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join