It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH NOES CNN Breaking news.Captured israeli soldeirs being transferred to IRAN!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Im not giving to much credit to any secret organization. Not that hard to put a bullet in a few soldiers heads, through them in a hole, release the pictures to the media, then blow the hell out of what you want. With a few million of dollars behind me, im sure i could pull that off.

Secondly why do people find it so hard to believe that a nation would not kill their own soldiers? All they assasins need to be told is, "this soldier is a threat to national security". And its done.

My question is why is the story so hard to believe? Why can't there be no large conspiracy? Why can't it just be some bad people who've been fighting over a strip of land for 50 years be taking their fight to the next level now? It doesn't have to be all cloak and dagger all the time..

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel

My question is why is the story so hard to believe? Why can't there be no large conspiracy? Why can't it just be some bad people who've been fighting over a strip of land for 50 years be taking their fight to the next level now? It doesn't have to be all cloak and dagger all the time..

I think I can speak for most people here when I say as much as I wish it were that simple, most of the time its not. The truth is always hidden amongst a group of lies.

Think about it Chapel, the U.S. has been seaking out Iran lately in fear of their WMD program (supposedly). How can we not assume that the U.S. now has involvment in this situation to create reason to invade Iran?

How can we not assume the invasion of Afghan and Iraq were only for a future assault against Iran? They are the neighboring countries of Iran after all and now we have many bases in both countries.

So with those things in mind, can you understand why some people might assume that the capture of these soldiers was staged?
Although, I don't believe it was staged, I believe this may be used by the U.S. and/or Israel to finally deal with Iran.

My oppinion stands as this. This is not a war against the Iraq, Iran, or any other country particualry in the middle east. This is a way against all theocratical nations in the middle east and it does not disclude Israel. Israel is and has always been a pawn in the elite leaders pocket to deal with this issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
They don't have to do it "Directly" - but "Indirectly";

"It is very evident from surveillance conducted against Mossad agents in the Federal Republic as well as interceptions of Israeli diplomatic communication from the Federal Republic to Tel Aviv, that the Mossad has successfully penetrated various extremist Arab groups in both the Federal Republic and the United States."

IF Mossad has Infiltrated extremists Islamic Groups, then they just send their man with their plans and the Islamic Extremists do it for them.

That's what Fals Flas Ops are all about.

Everything is a Mossad conspiracy to you. And there is no reason to believe it is in this case at this point. Its like being guilty before prooven innocent, its ridiculous. Youve jumped to yet another conclusion based on little if any evidence that in my humble opinion will go down in flames when this little conflict blows over. You dont believe there are those who seek Israels destruction in this world? Militants who would kidnap an Israeli soldier? Just a few questions that come to mind at this point, more to come.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They did 9/11, London bombings, Madrid and Bali twice. Why not a little kidnapping? It's simple. A kidnapping. HAHAHA Even us, we are able to do this.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, This whole war.. its all a bunch of b.s., our government is the ones in need of a regime change. this all fits just to perfectly together.
Our own government must think americans are the biggest idiots ever. Anyone with any sense at all can put this all together... or at least what seems to be very obviously happening. with the talk of "globalization, the new world order, the stolen elections, this fake ""war on terror"", to bad they have also taken over all the major played news stations!

Eisenhower's farewell address January, 1961:

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
[edit on 13-7-2006 by Joe_knows]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
not most Americans....just some that are on this site........

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel

Originally posted by wang
Im not giving to much credit to any secret organization. Not that hard to put a bullet in a few soldiers heads, through them in a hole, release the pictures to the media, then blow the hell out of what you want. With a few million of dollars behind me, im sure i could pull that off.

Secondly why do people find it so hard to believe that a nation would not kill their own soldiers? All they assasins need to be told is, "this soldier is a threat to national security". And its done.

Firstly you are right in the sense its just people fighting over a strip of land for over 50 years, and the fight has been taking to the next level. My point is that you say "bad people" who are the "bad people"? Our media tells us that palestinian miltia and lebanese miltia are the bad people, im trying to get people to question that fact.
What have the palestinian, or lebonese people gained from this? Nothing, they both know that they would loose a war with israel, so why would they cause a war?
Also why have suddenly this extremists groups changed their tactics? Kidnapping soldiers out of blowing up highly populated area's? And kidnapping soldiers is a act of war, yet blowing up buses and shopping area's are acts of terroism?
If you have been following the middle east crisis in the past year, you would of noticed that israel has been planning this for along time. This is not retaliation to extremist groups, but the planned incursion by israel to take out its neighbours.
So yes you are right for the fact that this is just taking it to the next level, but which side did take it to the next level is the question im asking. Israel needs more land, and they have the means to take it, they werent just going to sit by watching all their war machines wither away with age.
No arab country in the region is willing to go to full out war with israel, as they all know they will get screwed, so tell me why would they start a war they know they cant possible win?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me. Are you saying that Isreal was involved in the suicide bombings that killed so many of its people for so long? Have you forgotten that Isreal withdrew from occupied lands to advance the peace process? And what did it get in return...continued attacks. But all this doesnt fit in with your bashing of Isreal so its easy to forget.

It saddens and angers me that still in this day and age that anti-semitism is still alive and well in so many ignorant people. Stop trying to hide your true feelings for the Jewish state by criticizing its political and military actions and admit its just and out and out distrust and hatred of the Jewish people.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Iran has denied that the prisoners are going to be moved.

Link

Pretty Bold if you ask me, accusing IRAN of something in this magnitude, with no evidence and refusing to release your source.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Watcher, you don't know the difference between anti-semitic and anti-zionism as showed you're last post.

Anyway, they left the gaza strip not for the peace process, but to not put in danger colonies when this little operation started. If they would have left colonies in Gaza, Hezbollah and all those resistants, NOW, would be attacking those colonies. So it's just planned for this invasion, not for the peace process.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am very much aware of the difference. Many times there is very little difference. It all falls into place so easily for those against Isreal. The Arab world bears no responsibility....it alls lands in the laps of calculating Jews....that my friend is anti-semitism....not matter what name you place on it.

Isreal is damned if they do and damed if that dont in the eyes of people like you. Wake up and admit...stop hiding behind this pc bulls##.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I heard about this on Clinton News Network too, but what I heard was in a more suggestive format...rather than fact. The link from the OP didn't go right to the exact story, so I didn't waste my time...however.. what I heard was "That Israel "feared" they might take them to Iran." Is the article now reporting it as fact??

Fact versus "feared" are two different things. I almost rather doubt it, but too see the puzzle pieces falling into place...setting everything up to invade Iran

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher100
I am very much aware of the difference. Many times there is very little difference. It all falls into place so easily for those against Isreal. The Arab world bears no responsibility....it alls lands in the laps of calculating Jews....that my friend is anti-semitism....not matter what name you place on it.

Isreal is damned if they do and damed if that dont in the eyes of people like you. Wake up and admit...stop hiding behind this pc bulls##.

I'd like to point something out..here it is you are going on about anti-semtism and yet you are making claims about ARAB-WORLD lol as though every single arab is responsible for everything a minority of arabs do. "Do as I say.. not as I do"..is that what you expect? Save it.

You say many times there is very little difference? Ok so what is the little difference that we should follow so as not to offend you or the israeli government in the lines of critisism or does it just mean that we should shut up and not say a word just in case?

Israel is not damned when it does something wrong at all, which is one of the problems here. Perhaps if America didn't veto each and every resolution against her , she wouldn't feel so righteous even when they are doing something wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Also, go on wikipedia, and see how the jews and arabs are both semitic, so calling me anti-semitic is plain wrong. Also, I just hate the zionist government and those who support their barbaric and unhuman tactics, and those crazy arabs who blew themselves for religious beliefs.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The Arabs are crazy and the Zionist are inhuman and barbaric. Disperportionate criticism there, but then again doesnt surprise me.

You say that you hate the Zionist government. Would you in turn hate the people that surport the Zionist government? It would seem that with your method of thinking you would have to.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pieman....

Does that analagy apply to Russia and China doing the same thing for Iran and North Korea....or just for us and Isreal.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher100
Pieman....

Does that analagy apply to Russia and China doing the same thing for Iran and North Korea....or just for us and Isreal.

Excuse me? Even Russia and China this time did not veto anything. Also please take a look at Israels track record and see how many time Iran has had resolutions brought against her and see how many time Irsael has escaped resolutions by America's vetos in the past.

Heres just one that humorously enough has been totally disregarded by Israel, yet Israel has the audacity to complain about in regards to Iran

The General Assembly,

Recalling its previous resolutions on Israeli nuclear armament,

Recalling resolution 38/64 of 15 December 1983, in which, inter alia,
it called upon all countries of the Middle East, pending the establishment
of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East, to agree to place all
their nuclear activities under International Atomic Energy Agency
safeguards, and invited those countries also, pending the establishment of
a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the region, to declare their support for
establishing such a zone and to deposit those declarations with the
Security Council,

Considering that the Israeli statements contained in a letter dated
12 July 1984 continue to disregard the safeguards system of the
International Atomic Energy Agency,

Recalling further Security Council resolution 487 (1981) of
19 June 1981 in which, inter alia, the Council called upon Israel urgently
to place its nuclear facilities under International Atomic Energy Agency
safeguards,

Noting with concern Israel's persistent refusal to commit itself not
to manufacture or acquire nuclear weapons, despite repeated calls by the
General Assembly, the Security Council and the International Atomic Energy
Agency, and to place its nuclear facilities under Agency safeguards,

Source

1984! 20 years and their nuke program is still going real good and still under deep cover without oversight. That document does say MIDDLE EAST and if Im not mistaken israel is part of the middle east. Is it anti-semetic to laugh when Israel threatans Iran to blow up their Nuclear facilities or to demand that Iran ceases its nuclear research? If you want someone to do as you ask, then be prepared to follow your own rules. Domination seems to be the name of the Israeli government game as has been witnessed over the years and the past few weeks.

Pie

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
as an addendum

Have a look at Resolution 317 which condemned Israel for abducting Syrian and Lebanese Security and Military personel from within Lebanese borders and into Israel. You also might want to ask Mordechai Vannunu how he ended up going from Italy to waking up in Israel sometime too.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Russia and China will veto any resolution against Iran and North Korea. After all it wouldnt be good for business.

Isreal has a right to protect itself. Do you not care that Isreal is surrounded by governments that make it public policy to call for its destruction. Where is your comdemnation for them? The very fact that Isreal has built a very formidable military force is probably the only reason that they are still in existence.

Comparing Isreal to Iran is a bit of a stretch. I havnt heard the PM of Isreal call for the total destruction of the Muslim population as the President of Iran has called for with the Jewish people. But there I go again supporting the inhuman barbaric Zionist government over the poor Arab people...after all they too are only trying the practice their peaceful and tolerant religion arent they?

Maybe we should let Iran have nuclear weapons...it will be the old "assured mutual distruction" policy between them and Isreal. After all we do have to keep the Zionist in check dont we.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join