OH NOES CNN Breaking news.Captured israeli soldeirs being transferred to IRAN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Originally posted by Crakeur

is it possible the US (perhaps in conjunction with the other UN permanent nations) have orchestrated this sudden move to Iran in an effort to get Israel to do what we know they will do if this new info is correct? (destroy the nuclear facilities).

Exactly. How do we know the CIA isn't behind all this? I wouldn't put it past them. America is fanatical about destroying Iran's nuclear facilities, and EU countries are with them. China and Russia will veto everything, yet Israel...Israel can destroy them and the Security members will say, "Oh Israel has a right to defend herself".

I really hope Israel will just nuke them to avoid any israeli casualties if the soldiers are transfered to Iran

[edit on 13-7-2006 by ZMax]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I am seriously suggesting that this all is just TOO Convenient.

That I'll agree with...it is convenient. I noticed how the Iranian nuclear ambitions seemed to slide as an issue in our media lately.

Like the Bilderbergs.

Remember them?

As a Canadian, how could I forget them (?)...they were just here for a convention.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
I dont think Mossad are transporting the soldiers to Iran, i believe that Mossad already killed the soldiers. You must look at this situation and ask youself who gains the most from this situation? I dont see the palestinian or lebanese people gaining much....

Actually that could be a possibility.

I think you might find the following article interesting:

Israel, Mossad, Iran and a Nuclear False Flag Attack

April 18th of 2005

On April 18th of 2005, I released a public advisory, reproduced below, regarding the danger of a faked nuclear attack on America, to be staged by rogue British, American and Israeli Mossad operatives, assisted by select criminal, compromised, drug-addicted or mind-controlled "Muslim" patsies and designed to support a global war against Iran and Islam. With Congress in recess and Bush on vacation, the exact conditions preceeding the 9/11 attacks are now being replicated. The attack would also be used to further legitimate the building of the genocidal wall in Jerusalem and possibly even an expansion of, rather than a pullout from, the settlements in Gaza and the West Bank in furtherance of total Israeli dominance in the Middle East. The attack would be aided by Israeli partisans in the United States, and will be stage-managed in the Congress by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and its attendant PR firms and media empires. As a descendant of Russian Jews, I consider it a particularly important civic responsibility to expose the deception and danger of Zionism and its terrorist agency, the Mossad, who will probably furnish the patsies. The Mossad is a leading candidate for architect of the 9/11 attacks. This suppressed German Intelligence Document reveals how senior Israelis knew in advance about the attacks and "urgently wished that no attempt was made to prevent the attacks."

"It is very evident from surveillance conducted against Mossad agents in the Federal Republic as well as interceptions of Israeli diplomatic communication from the Federal Republic to Tel Aviv, that the Mossad has successfully penetrated various extremist Arab groups in both the Federal Republic and the United States."

VERY Interesting...

Especially if you look at the Date of this Article written - very Prophetic.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i'm not too sure about if this is feasable or not. i mean, how are they going to get the soliders there? plane...nope, airport got bombed. train/automobile...you've got to go thru syria and then either iraq or turkey to get into iran. i guess you could use a combination of these once in syria. i'm not too sure if the turks will allow the transfer thru their country. its seems like a ploy to pull iran into this. how convenient.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know that Russia and China are only recently backing up UN pressure on Iran on the nuclear front, but I doubt the will allow any attacks on them.
From a logical perspective, they are still in business with Iran, and can't risk any financial instability.
From a conspiracy standpoint, everyone is gearing up for WW!!! and people are taking sides.
From the standpoint of someone who takes prophetic messages seriously, the Russia/Chinese/Iranian union has been mentioned many times in various predictions.

I just wonder how long it will last after the first bomb is dropped.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
That I'll agree with...it is convenient. I noticed how the Iranian nuclear ambitions seemed to slide as an issue in our media lately.

Pieces of the Puzzle are coming in togather slowy...

Iran, the US, the UN, the Bilderbergs, bringing on the New World Order

This talk (presentation) shows the deception and hypocracy, the lies being perpetrated to coerce the people into waging war. The war is necessary to have an excuse to implement the New World Order = a World Government and a World currency and economic system.

Such chaos has never been imagined, chaos that will leave us with a global oligarchy working from misguided principles, creating luxury for a few and misery for most.

Remember they will not be able to accomplish their goals without the persuasion of the people. The ruling elite need World War III, the people need peace. Wage peace as hard as you can, this is the year, now is the time to stop them.

As a Canadian, how could I forget them (?)...they were just here for a convention.

But ofcourse THEY Were...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Any group that would benifit from this incident wouldnt be dumb enough to keep the soldiers alive their most probly in a shallow grave by now.

I agree with Souljah here the idea that the soldiers are on the way to Iran is just to convenient its a little strange though mossad is usualy more subtle then this.

But maybe thats the point.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockieboy its seems like a ploy to pull iran into this. how convenient.

there are two ways to look at this if you want to go the conspiracy route.

1. The US and/or the UN members or Israel orchestrated this whole thing to draw Iran (and Syria possibly) into the fray so the bombing of the facilities can be completed.

2. Iran (and/or Syria) orchestrated this whole mess to draw the other Arab nations into the fray to try and "wipe Israel off the map."

The US has already intimated that #2 is what is taking place.

Personally, I am not sure if the initial kidnapping was set up to accomplish either of the above scenarios but either scenario seems very plausible once soldiers were taken hostage. Note, I didn't use the term detained or arrested as both Hamas and Hezballah are not military units from any nation. They are terror organizations and anyone they take is kidnapped not arrested.

The UN is sending a team to the area to try and keep Israel and Lebanon from getting into a bigger fight. Lebanon has, until this time, showed some nice restraint by not retaliating. Of course, as I mentioned in this thread or one of the many other ones regarding this situation, the Lebanese gov't seemed to understand the reason for the initial attacks on the groups that were located inside Lebanese boundaries.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
very worrying especially as bush is in germany saying that iran problem can be solved by diplomacy

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The UN is sending a team to the area to try and keep Israel and Lebanon from getting into a bigger fight. Lebanon has, until this time, showed some nice restraint by not retaliating. Of course, as I mentioned in this thread or one of the many other ones regarding this situation, the Lebanese gov't seemed to understand the reason for the initial attacks on the groups that were located inside Lebanese boundaries.

That's the thing. They are retaliating. The news story from CNN reports that over 70 rockets have hit Israeli soil in 24 hours.

But these chicken # Middle Eastern countries are involved with "terrorist" organizations to cover their own butts. Rockets get fired into Israel, but its not Lebanon that's attacking, no its Hezbollah. But Hezbollah has senior members in the Lebanese government..... so who's pulling the strings?

Personnally?

Any country that lets known terrorist groups operate, is just as guilty as that terrorist group and should be dealt with accordingly.

This region is headed for a massive war, and maybe its for the best. The Mid-East needs a # kicking to the tune of what Japan got in 1945. Maybe then they'll settle themselves down, like the Japanese did.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[edit on 13-7-2006 by DeadEagle]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I dont think Mossad are transporting the soldiers to Iran, i believe that Mossad already killed the soldiers. You must look at this situation and ask youself who gains the most from this situation? I dont see the palestinian or lebanese people gaining much....

I'm sorry, but this is too crazy even for here. Mossad DID NOT kill Jewish soldiers in an attempt to frame anyone, this is an insane thought...

If all these groups have this much power like people are claiming, wouldn't it just be easier to jump right to what end they are looking for? Some of you are giving way too much credit to supposed secret organizations.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by White Chapel]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I dont think Mossad are transporting the soldiers to Iran, i believe that Mossad already killed the soldiers.

are you serious? that would be like saying that the CIA is killing US soldiers in iraq in order to allow attacks against insurgents. dont tell me anyone thinks that is happening? do they?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadEagle
That's the thing. They are retaliating. The news story from CNN reports that over 70 rockets have hit Israeli soil in 24 hours.

Rockets get fired into Israel, but its not Lebanon that's attacking, no its Hezbollah. But Hezbollah has senior members in the Lebanese government..... so who's pulling the strings?

Any country that lets known terrorist groups operate, is just as guilty as that terrorist group and should be dealt with accordingly.

Syria and Iran pull the strings that control Hammas and Hezbollah.

I agree 1000% that any nation that harbors or aids terror groups in any way should be held equally accountable for the actions of the groups.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint
are you serious? that would be like saying that the CIA is killing US soldiers in iraq in order to allow attacks against insurgents. dont tell me anyone thinks that is happening? do they?

expect a lengthy post with suspect links, or simply a link to another ATS post, from souljah on this very topic.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockieboy its seems like a ploy to pull iran into this. how convenient.

there are two ways to look at this if you want to go the conspiracy route.

1. The US and/or the UN members or Israel orchestrated this whole thing to draw Iran (and Syria possibly) into the fray so the bombing of the facilities can be completed.

2. Iran (and/or Syria) orchestrated this whole mess to draw the other Arab nations into the fray to try and "wipe Israel off the map."

The US has already intimated that #2 is what is taking place.

I think you make so very good points here. It may be a little of both. One thing is for sure, this thing has the potential to get a lot worse. I am a HUGE supporter of Israel but my heart just sank when I heard on CNN that they believe that the soldiers in question are being transported to Iran. Personally I think they are already dead..

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint

They don't have to do it "Directly" - but "Indirectly";

"It is very evident from surveillance conducted against Mossad agents in the Federal Republic as well as interceptions of Israeli diplomatic communication from the Federal Republic to Tel Aviv, that the Mossad has successfully penetrated various extremist Arab groups in both the Federal Republic and the United States."

IF Mossad has Infiltrated extremists Islamic Groups, then they just send their man with their plans and the Islamic Extremists do it for them.

That's what Fals Flas Ops are all about.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Im not giving to much credit to any secret organization. Not that hard to put a bullet in a few soldiers heads, through them in a hole, release the pictures to the media, then blow the hell out of what you want. With a few million of dollars behind me, im sure i could pull that off.

Secondly why do people find it so hard to believe that a nation would not kill their own soldiers? All they assasins need to be told is, "this soldier is a threat to national security". And its done.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
They don't have to do it "Directly" - but "Indirectly";

IF Mossad has Infiltrated extremists Islamic Groups, then they just send their man with their plans and the Islamic Extremists do it for them.

That's what Fals Flas Ops are all about.

I understand about false flag operations are and also that mossad are skilled in this area, but with the implications this would have in this situation, i dont think they would have the balls to do this.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Secondly why do people find it so hard to believe that a nation would not kill their own soldiers? All they assasins need to be told is, "this soldier is a threat to national security". And its done.

Thats a good point and the soldiers may in reality be a threat to security if they know enough info.
But even if Israel did kill their own soldiers or if they havn't Israel wants revenge.
This was all started by Hamas but it could be turned to Iran even if Iran had nothing to do with it, they did say that want Israel wiped off the map, so Israel might be thinking at this point, this is a good situation to finally do with Iran.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join