OH NOES CNN Breaking news.Captured israeli soldeirs being transferred to IRAN!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ITs just breaking news on CNN.More info will come soon
www.cnn.com...

"Israel’s foreign ministry says it has information that Lebanese guerrillas are trying to transfer the captured Israeli soldiers to Iran, The Associated Press reports. CNN is working to confirm."

DOyou think israel has the balls to invade Iran to bring back its soldiers.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 13-7-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
if that is true, that makes it even more dangerous. they may do it as a move, to make israel think twice, becasue israel might need to think twice about attacking iran by itself.

if thats true(i don't know), that would blow the whole situation up. israel would not like that. it would also take the heat away from lebanon.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh man. This is bad, bad, bad. That's all I can think of to say.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Would Iran accept them??

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i think iran would take them, they know only america really can take on iran in conventional weapons war. it would take the heat of lebanon also. maybe a reason why they got all the airports.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Invade?

How exactly?

Across which "Border"?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Iran is very open in their hatred of Israel and they don't hide their support of Hammas so yeah, I'd say they'd help them.

Here's the question you crazy conspiracy folks might want to consider (and I am not saying I believe this).

is it possible the US (perhaps in conjunction with the other UN permanent nations) have orchestrated this sudden move to Iran in an effort to get Israel to do what we know they will do if this new info is correct? (destroy the nuclear facilities).

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

by warthog911;

I think that if it becomes apparent that the Israeli soldiers have been moved to Iran, then it would give Israel the reason it needs to strike at the nuclear facilities which so concern them (and the rest of the world). Yes, they do have the willingness to go the distance to attempt to go in after those soldiers.

This is a worsening situation which could easily escalate into a regional war. Then the scary process of 'aiding in the effort' by superpowers can begin.

Hasn't this been building up over the past decades, though? It was only a matter of time before the ME situation got ratcheted up to the crises it is in today.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Iran is very open in their hatred of Israel and they don't hide their support of Hammas so yeah, I'd say they'd help them.

Here's the question you crazy conspiracy folks might want to consider (and I am not saying I believe this).

is it possible the US (perhaps in conjunction with the other UN permanent nations) have orchestrated this sudden move to Iran in an effort to get Israel to do what we know they will do if this new info is correct? (destroy the nuclear facilities).

i remember there was a quote from a american president that says, anything that happens in politics happens the way it happens because someone planned it that way.

lots on this board would say if war in middle east is going to come one day, your better of doing it before iran get the nukes they want. i do not know if this is the time for war, there is a method to there madness though.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Oh Lordy, how convenient

Like pieces of a jigsaw falling into place.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Exactly. How do we know the CIA isn't behind all this? I wouldn't put it past them. America is fanatical about destroying Iran's nuclear facilities, and EU countries are with them. China and Russia will veto everything, yet Israel...Israel can destroy them and the Security members will say, "Oh Israel has a right to defend herself".

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wonder what Iran would do it Israel did bomb the facilities. Would they attack our troops in Iraq to try and draw us into the war, thereby bringing Russia and China in as well?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Oh Lordy, how convenient

My Thoughts EXACTLY!

Mossad?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Mossad, probably, it makes no sense at all to wait for Iran to have nuclear capability.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the Iranians accept custody of the kidnapped Israeli soldiers, and then make no effort to return them, or even worse, make demands upon the Israelis, then there can be no hiding behind terms such as "guerillas", "terrorists", and "militias". There may be some justification at this point to criticize the Israelis for attacking the Lebanese, as the Lebanese government is claiming innocence.

However, if a a sovereign state becomes complicit in either an A) criminal kidnapping, or B) Act of military hostility....they will have to face the reality of the inevitable reprisal.

Personally, I believe the Iranians have a lot more to lose here than the Israelis. The Israelis are much more adept at long-range operations, and the Iranian oil infrastructure is just hanging out in the breeze. Israel is a small fortress, already well prepared for assault.

A few well-place military attacks against Iranian oil facilities and infrastructure (and the corresponding loss of income), and the Iranians will begint to second-guess their hard-line approach.......

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Mossad, probably, it makes no sense at all to wait for Iran to have nuclear capability.

Well if they will Push them long enough, slowly all Shia Muslims will UNITE against the Israeli an "Other" Occupying armies in the Middle East.

And I bet Israel or USA do not want a United Islamic Front aginst them.

But it will happen - sooner or later.

Mark my Words.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Britguy
Oh Lordy, how convenient

My Thoughts EXACTLY!

Mossad?

Are you seriously suggesting that Mossad is assisting the transfer of those Israeli soldiers held by Hezbollah into Iran to precipitate a growing ME crisis?

By the same token, I question the CIA's hand in this as well. IMO, Hamas and Hezbollah are working together to create this crisis.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Are you seriously suggesting that Mossad is assisting the transfer of those Israeli soldiers held by Hezbollah into Iran to precipitate a growing ME crisis?

By the same token, I question the CIA's hand in this as well. IMO, Hamas and Hezbollah are working together to create this crisis.

I am seriously suggesting that this all is just TOO Convenient.

Mossad, CIA, NSA - I am not saying any names yet.

Like Butter on the Toast for the Global Elite, who really want a War with Iran.

Like the Bilderbergs.

Remember them?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by warthog911

Invade?

How exactly?

Across which "Border"?

In conjunction with American forces and its allies. Israel has the cajones (and ability) to take on any of its Middle Eastern neighbors that feel the need to involve themselves with an American attempt to retrieve the Israeli soldiers from Iran.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I dont think Mossad are transporting the soldiers to Iran, i believe that Mossad already killed the soldiers. You must look at this situation and ask youself who gains the most from this situation? I dont see the palestinian or lebanese people gaining much....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def