It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH NOES CNN Breaking news.Captured israeli soldeirs being transferred to IRAN!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's dangerous to excuse all of Israel's behaviour as simply defending itself.. where do you draw the line? A soldier is kidnapped.. they don't go after the kidnappers.. they bomb civilians, airports, key roads. And this attitude of "They started it!" is no excuse either, Israel needs to keep a cool head, many countries nearby do not need much more convincing that attacking Israel is a good idea, to keep the peace they have to show more restraint and not lash out like an injured animal.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher100
Do you not care that Isreal is surrounded by governments that make it public policy to call for its destruction.

Comparing Isreal to Iran is a bit of a stretch.

Not particularly since they knew what they were getting themselves into when they first went there. Herzl himself knew what his people would be up against when he first told the arabs in the region they were not there to establish jewish state.

Herzl mentioned Palestine and Argentina but, the following year, the first Zionist Congress held in Basle declared that the goal of zionism was to "create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law". Herzl wrote:

"Were I to sum up the Basle Congress in a word - which I shall guard against pronouncing publicly - it would be this: at Basle I founded the Jewish State ... If I said this out loud today, I would be answered by universal laughter. Perhaps in 5 years and certainly in 50 everyone will know it." 10/

Following rejection by the Ottoman authorities of his ideas, Herzl approached the British, German, Belgian and Italian Governments and such far-flung locations as Cyprus, East Africa and the Congo were considered, but did not materialize. The creation of a Jewish State in Palestine became the avowed aim of zionism, zealously pressed by Dr. Chaim Weizmann when he came to head the movement.

Since Palestine was an integral part of the Ottoman Empire, the Zionist Organization was cautious in declaring its aims, particularly after the young Turk revolution. The term "State" was avoided, "homeland" being used instead.

According to a Herzl associate, Max Nordau:

"I did my best to persuade the claimants of the Jewish State in Palestine that we might find a circumlocution that would express all we meant, but would say it in a way so as to avoid provoking the Turkish rulers of the coveted land. I suggested "Heimstätte" as a synonym for "State" ... This is the history of the much commented expression. It was equivocal, but we all understood what it meant. To us it signified "Judenstaat" then and it signifies the same now". 11/

In Herzl's words:

"No need to worry [about the phraseology]. The people will read it as 'Jewish State' anyhow". 12/

Leonard Stein, authoritative historian of zionism, writes:

"If their distrust of zionism was to be dispelled, there must be no more talk of a Charter or, even worse, of an international guarantee; still less must there be any room for the suspicion that the real purpose of the Zionist movement was to detach Palestine from Turkey and turn it into a Jewish State. However reluctant they might be to acknowledge that Herzl's ideas were outmoded, even the 'political' Zionists were forced to recognize that, without abandoning the essence of aspirations the movement must change its tactics". 13/

The words of another eminent Zionist historian, who participated in the drafting of the Declaration, conform to this tactic:

"It has been said and is still being obstinately repeated by anti-Zionists again and again, that zionism aims at the creation of an independent 'Jewish State'. But this is wholly fallacious. The 'Jewish State' was never part of the Zionist programme". 14/

But the direction was clear - the goal of zionism from the start was the establishment of a Jewish State in Palestine. The rights of the people of Palestine themselves received no attention in these plans.

Source

Long read but very enlightening

[edit on 14-7-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
I dont think Mossad are transporting the soldiers to Iran, i believe that Mossad already killed the soldiers. You must look at this situation and ask youself who gains the most from this situation? I dont see the palestinian or lebanese people gaining much....

Exactly.

Great ready for next great Israeli land-grab.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Exactly.

Great ready for next great Israeli land-grab.

And then the second return of Jesus Christ.
This is what they believe. If they can have their Great Israël, Jesus Christ will come back.
Also, that's why US support Israël that much, because they do believe in helping Israël to be a great Israël will make them ally of god...

And after that, everyone is saying that Iran is crazier than everybody else with their 12th imam.

Crazy religious people....

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They did 9/11, London bombings, Madrid and Bali twice. Why not a little kidnapping? It's simple. A kidnapping. HAHAHA Even us, we are able to do this.

Can you support such claims? I dont believe you can. But you can believe what you want. I guess you go in the boat that believes everything they read bad about the Israelis Intelligence service. Yet I would be willing to bet you know any more than I do. Which aint much. Calling false flag is easy when you cant proove it isnt it?

Oh and by the way, the Jews do not believe Christ is the Messiah who will return to save them. Just an important piece of information.

[edit on 7/14/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh "NOES"? What does that mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Whether or not the captured soldier's gone farther North all the Hezbollah leadership and every other Islamic guerilla organization in the area is probably migrating that way. Whether Israel attacks now or not, the aggression is surely going to polarize the region even more and concentrate more anti-Israeli and anti-western factions into Iran.

GSA

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Oh my giddy goodness! What a fine state thats going to create.

Israel has the BOMB, and Iran wants one. Is this just a race to see who can land the first and only killer punch onto the enemies nation?

If Iran accepts them, well bye bye sanity, hello to bedlam!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well this is not good not good at all.. Any update on the transfer of the prisoners to Iran?

I agree with the people that think its like a jigsaw puzzle all falling into place but I dont think its the CIA thats finishing the puzzle. Reports are saying that Romani Prodi the Italian Prime minister and head of the EU has been calling all contries in the region and also America and other nations of the G8. Acting as a mediator between all countries trying to bring a "peaceful" resolution. But I think what is happening is quite to the contrary, I believe Prodi is faciliting things just the way he wants them to be and I have no doubt that the conflict in the middle east is part of a plan the EU has to usher in its 7 year peace plan due to commence at the begginning of next year.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
as posted, the prisoners arent being sent to IRAN.
IRAN has denied this and how exactly are they going to drive these men through the entire region without being stopped?

PROPO - GANDA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join