It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I understand theres a conspiracy against taking this stuff, Monatomic Gold / White Powder Gold

apparently its said to have been made and patented by the military/illuminati .. or something, nanotech mind control of some sort... theres post on rense about it..
Rense Documentation and on educate-yourself Educate Yourself Documentation

I personally HAVE taken some of this elixir and would recommend it, as it has done what it claims, although I've only taken the first stage of it. I'm not sure what to make of the conspiracy against it... how much water do you think it holds and have you tried monatomic / white powder golds or elixirs?

Dae

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I tried it, I think about 2 or 3 years ago. I noticed that when I took it I came out in hives, however I was breaking out with them (on my arms) quite a bit in that period but it seemed to make it more pronounced. I found out there was a conspiracy about them and threw 'em away. I remember telling myself never, ever, take any stuff again with out full and proper research first.

You say you got good results? What type? Are you still taking it now?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is something I've been delving into as well lately. I've been doing this from an alchemist point of view so don't really give a damn about conspiracies and groups that have patented it. We occultists have the foremost right to everything so why would I care about some thieving organisations?

I've heard stories that it is also referred to as the Philosopher's Stone due to its healing capabilities, prolonging life and such. However I'm more of the persuasion that this powder is more related to the Elixer Magus's Vigor then the actual red stone.

Website with good information
Lots of articles. Use the search function for White Powder Gold and Elixer of Life and Stone of Philospher
Some minor additional stuff

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
I tried it, I think about 2 or 3 years ago. I noticed that when I took it I came out in hives, however I was breaking out with them (on my arms) quite a bit in that period but it seemed to make it more pronounced. I found out there was a conspiracy about them and threw 'em away. I remember telling myself never, ever, take any stuff again with out full and proper research first.

You say you got good results? What type? Are you still taking it now?

I'm using the stuff from ZPTECH, ... I took their intro elixir to get the brain ready for the high-spin powders/elixirs... broke right now and cannot afford the next level, but yeh I notice a big change in focus, being more reposed, happy,... health really isn't a concern since I'm usually always healthy, but I imagine it's helped.. more receptive to peoples energies and stuff that is hard to describe aswell... more than anything I would say it's been 100% positive, although the changes are suddle and most people won't notice them, it's only because of my research that I attribute to feeling the changes.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
dnero, if you do not allow your spirituality to develop naturally (ie without the help of drugs "Monatomic gold" or whatever it may be) you may find yourself in a heap of trouble with no "psychic abilities." The conspiracy about these products (or one of them) is that it does not enhance your tk abilities, but merely pronounces them for a short period of time then entirely ruins them. I believe this to be the case which is why I don't plan on taking it. I read "Solomons Temple by Laurence Gardener and he mentions the healing properties of monatomic gold. However, as has been pretty well documented, LG has done a bit of disinformation and is possibly illuminati, nwo, reptile whatever. I have not done the proper research behind this stuff, but I would recommend staying away from it and letting your body evolve through your own workings. Thanks...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
dnero, if you do not allow your spirituality to develop naturally (ie without the help of drugs "Monatomic gold" or whatever it may be) you may find yourself in a heap of trouble with no "psychic abilities." The conspiracy about these products (or one of them) is that it does not enhance your tk abilities, but merely pronounces them for a short period of time then entirely ruins them. I believe this to be the case which is why I don't plan on taking it. I read "Solomons Temple by Laurence Gardener and he mentions the healing properties of monatomic gold. However, as has been pretty well documented, LG has done a bit of disinformation and is possibly illuminati, nwo, reptile whatever. I have not done the proper research behind this stuff, but I would recommend staying away from it and letting your body evolve through your own workings. Thanks...

each to their own, I don't believe by altering ones intake you can 'ruin' your abilities what-so-ever... but thats my opinion... disinfo or not, I've used it and as of yet nothing is 'ruined' or 'unruined' .. perhaps it also depends it one can maintain the freq, or spin... there are a lot of variables to take into account, especially the fact I'm strange.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just started reading "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark", and what do you know, I'm looking through New Posts and I see this thread on monoatomic gold.

I love this site.

Laurence Gardner
From the royal tombs of pharaonic Egypt, to the laboratories of modern science, comes the extraordinary account of gravity defiance and teleportation in the ancient world. The Book of the Dead refers to a hyper-dimensional realm called the Field of Mfkzt, which is now determined as a superconductive energy field of high-spin metallurgy. Liaising with modern physicists, Laurence Gardner has ascertained that mfkzt (known today as monatomic gold) was the secret of the pharaohs' rite of passage to the Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant, as revealed by inscriptions at the Sinai mountain temple of Moses.

link

Heady stuff. Is it true? Placebo effect? Is the connection to ancient times valid? Lots of questions to be answered.

I say this: beware of nanotech from uncertified sources. Heck, beware of all sources, and if you plan to indulge, the safest bet is to figure out how to make the stuff yourself, I think. At the least, use a careful vetting process, and don't underestimate the ulterior motives of others in what they would have you ingest. You think the jungle is scary with lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Try worms and spiders and snails, inside!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
each to their own, I don't believe by altering ones intake you can 'ruin' your abilities what-so-ever... but thats my opinion... disinfo or not, I've used it and as of yet nothing is 'ruined' or 'unruined' .. perhaps it also depends it one can maintain the freq, or spin... there are a lot of variables to take into account, especially the fact I'm strange.

Yes you are right in some aspects. However, if you use drugs solely to enhance the connection to First Source then you are devolving yourself...If you RELY on the drugs for the spiritual progress you wish to achieve then you will not make a lasting connection. It seems though you wish to put the effort in regarding enlightenment, awakening, etc and will find what you are seeking. Good luck on your journey.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by dnero6911

Yes you are right in some aspects. However, if you use drugs solely to enhance the connection to First Source then you are devolving yourself...If you RELY on the drugs for the spiritual progress you wish to achieve then you will not make a lasting connection. It seems though you wish to put the effort in regarding enlightenment, awakening, etc and will find what you are seeking. Good luck on your journey.

that is mans down-fall, relying ... you said it perfectly... Holding things above oneself, or as a means to BE oneself is wrong. Once you've achieved something there is no need to reachieve it.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Alchemy was never the search for enlightment through physical means. It is the path for spiritual awareness and improvement. Any advertisement selling Gold, "white powder gold" or any other concoction as a means of Alchemy is false and should be avoided. Any reference in Alchemy to gold, is not in reference to the physical metal.

What exactly is "white powdered Gold"..? there is no chemical certification, no atomic number, nothing. Is this the creation of a good marketing program..??

You can make your own Collodial Gold drink, very easily. It will cost you next to nothing, other than the initial purchase of a small amount of Pure gold. It will certainly cost you less than the pricing indicated on these websites, and you can use the same small pure gold thousands of times over.
Collodial Gold does have scientific backing for health improvement, especially with joint and certain other ailments.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well I see various incorrect statements here starting with the last one.

Alchemy has 2 streams. One is the psychological development in order to reach "enlightentment" and the other aspect is the more chemical approach. People who claim that only the psychological aspect is beneficial and neglect the chemical research that is part of alchemy are people who don't know about alchemy.

Alchemists did have "concoctions" that were beneficial to the mind and body. The elixer of life, which I've made myself as well for the Ostara festival. And such more, each "potion" with its own characteristics and usage. However these drinks and ointments are not means to get "enlightent" they are tools that can be used to cleanse/heal your body and mind...tools that can aid you and get you more in tune with everything occuring around and within you.

These elixers and powders are NOT drugs, just how entheogens are NOT drugs. They are mere tools that can be utilized.

White Powder Gold is also an alchemical compound which holds incredible possibilities when hearing the stories. However this is one thing that I've never worked with before so that's why I'm still in the process of researching it myself. Still I don't belief those stories, because that would mean that White Powder Gold is the Philosopher's Stone. You can test it for placebo effect, because according to various testaments it would heal injuries on the spot.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
HM...

I thought alchemy was trying to turn other metals into gold. . .

This stuff sounds interesting, but slightly gimicky to me.

I've read the websites posted and I want to belive...my own work with energized crystals has produced amazing work. Ive been using magnets and metorites with my injured thumb in addition to purposefull meditation on healing...I thought I had broken a bone, but its not even two weeks and it's nearly fully healed!...This stuff sounds like cellular crystal/magnetic therapy..?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Alchemy is about transformation according to the Great Work. There are 9 processes aquired to go through. This principle is applicable to anything in life and is not limited to metals only, but also to the soul. Turning base metal into gold is the common image of alchemy. However it is an image that is incorrect and when people who persue alchemy find this out they usually quit. Great method of seperating the fools from the dedicated and devoted alchemist.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The below five quotes are taken from the below site...

But i've got one question for you...

What do you do? Snort the Powder?

This stuff's expensive... Not as expensive as speed would be...

And how come oyu cant start ont he bottom one first? Wouldn't it give you the most benefit? as that one is the actual MRFKT itself is it not?

Also if i've quoted too much or something please send me a U2U and i will edit it away... I just wanted you guys to have a look and tlel me what the difference is, and why not.. I havn't posted in a while so my knowledge of the rules is a little rough.

Cheers.

www.zptech.net...

ZEROLIGHT - $45/Gram. Gold. The first level of the powders. Choose this one after using either Zynergy, the Portal, Aquagold, or the highest frequency m-state product/s of another producer, or at least a sufficiently extended course of any powerful m-state product. Discounts are available (see below).

SPIRALIGHT - $72/Gram. Gold & Platinum. This one is the result of a union between alchemical gold and platinum, where gold as the basis is significantly potentiated by platinum, and vice-versa. A higher frequency than Zerolight and unquestionably more powerful. Choose this one after using Zerolight. Discounts are available (see below).

SPACIUS - $81/Gram. Gold, Platinum, Copper & Silver. You can skip this one and go directly on to Astralight, but this is a powerful brain food alchemy for synaptic processes, clarity and retrieval of higher information specifically for you. This one is for you once you've conditioned yourself with either Zerolight or Spiralight. Please don't order this one without using one of the first two powders. Discounts are available (see below).

ASTRALIGHT - $108/Gram. Gold, Platinum, Copper, Silver, Rhodium, Iridium. This one is for you once you've conditioned yourself with Zerolight and Spiralight or Spacius. Please don't order this one without first using at least two of the above powders. Discounts are available (see below).

www.zptech.net...

[edit on 14-7-2006 by DaRAGE]

[edit on 14-7-2006 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
OK, what is the chemical symbol for White Powder Gold..?
What are its compounds..?

Alchemy is not to be confused with Chemistry. they are two very seperate branches of science / philosophy.

True ancient Alchemy was a search for the after life. The philosophers stone is not a physical object, but a level of spiritual understanding, Eternal Life of the Soul.
Alchemiac writings used symbols and analogies to disguise their true intent, people who did not understand spent their lives trying to convert base metal into Gold unsuccesfully. Those that understood meanings experienced a glimpse of eternity.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman
Alchemy is not to be confused with Chemistry. they are two very seperate branches of science / philosophy.

Uhm...no

Alchemy is both the psychological as well as the chemical approach. It wasn't till the 17th century when the scientists of those days took a part of it and turned it into what we know as chemistry today.

If you study alchemy in the traditional form you'll be tracing it back to Roman/Greek times, Arab Times, Egyptian. You'll see that there are also other variants around the globe with the same foundations. Where do you think Asians came up with gunpowder and such? That wasn't chemistry, but Alchemy which made use of the aspect known as chemistry today. But Alchemy still is chemistry as well no matter what.

So seeing alchemy and chemistry as 2 things is...well...incomplete. Alchemy can be used as chemistry, but chemistry can not be alchemy. Only in todays view thery are seen as 2 different things, but not when put into the context where it belongs and where it came from. Modern times has butchered and bastardized a lot and this is one of em.

Alchemy was used for many reasons and not just for spiritual growth and to understand life from a philosophical point of view. If I said that to my alchemical friend he'd point and laugh and then continue his work.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Alchemy is both the psychological as well as the chemical approach. It wasn't till the 17th century when the scientists of those days took a part of it and turned it into what we know as chemistry today.

If you study alchemy in the traditional form you'll be tracing it back to Roman/Greek times, Arab Times, Egyptian. You'll see that there are also other variants around the globe with the same foundations. Where do you think Asians came up with gunpowder and such? That wasn't chemistry, but Alchemy which made use of the aspect known as chemistry today. But Alchemy still is chemistry as well no matter what.

So seeing alchemy and chemistry as 2 things is...well...incomplete. Alchemy can be used as chemistry, but chemistry can not be alchemy. Only in todays view thery are seen as 2 different things, but not when put into the context where it belongs and where it came from. Modern times has butchered and bastardized a lot and this is one of em.

Alchemy was used for many reasons and not just for spiritual growth and to understand life from a philosophical point of view. If I said that to my alchemical friend he'd point and laugh and then continue his work """

You have it backwards;

The writings of Alchemists are philosophical and spiritual ; the works of CHang Tao Ling, were meditative and and cultivated pure virtue from China. Hermes Trismegistus surviving documents are the emerald tablet, the asclepian Dialogues, and divine pymander. The corpus Hermiticum is another good work worth reading.
Before you continue discussing Alchemy, you should stop and read these works by the earliest creators of the Art, understand what is being taught.

Alchemy is the study of universal truths, spiritual and otherwise, with the precept that all manifestation is from a single source.
Alchemy evolved into Chemistry, for various reasons. But the true path of Alchemy has always been spiritual.

If your freind would point and laugh, the teachings of Alchemy have gone right over his head, his work has become Vanity.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay now lets relate that to Monatomic Gold Powder. get digging people, you've uncovered some useful information, now apply it to the subject.. apply those brain-washed school tactics that work so well..

GSA

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Icarus I am reading the same book! Isn't it really a cool book? I love the idea that there may be in this material anti gravity, elixiers of life, and above all a new and super wonder drugs for us all...

people the books an ace read and really really informative.

So I guess i'll do as the thread suggests, and get digging !! : )

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ive got something here called
Laurence Gardner - Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark.avi thats 440MB
i reccomend it for anyone to lazy to read the book, its a good watch

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join