It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For your viewing pleasure i bring you,
Lost Secrets of the sacred ark.

This is the video everyone interested in Monatomic gold should see.
Many other great videos avaliable on the site as well.
both windows media and winamp formats.
the root site is i-am-that-i-am.com...

direct links to the streaming video are below:

www.video.i-am-that-i-am.com...

www.video.i-am-that-i-am.com...

Click to view in media player or Right click and "save link as" to download for later viewing.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by micaleth]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
What biological process could result from ingesting metal powder that would increase electrical conductivity in the brain?

What do you think? Ever heard of something called circulation?

I'm not going to explain diffusion to you.

[edit on 15/8/06 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What do you think? Ever heard of something called circulation?

I'm not going to explain diffusion to you.

[edit on 15/8/06 by SteveR]

You don't have to. I just wanted an explanation of how ingesting this metal powder will increase electrical conductivity in the brain. If you don't know just say so.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You get enough gold in the trace elements you eat and drink every day...ingesting heavy metals is just begging for disaster.

The disparate opinions debated here regarding Alchemy stem from seperate followings attached to them;

1) Alchemy practiced as a science of Chemistry.

2) Alchemy practiced as a Philosophy.

3) Alchemy practiced as both Science and Philosophy

These are seperate compartments of Alchemy, with people that will argue and debate the value and or "purity" of each distinct science. The earliest writings and teachings regarding Alchemy concern themselves with the Human Soul; the search for the truth of life after death, the "state of Nature" of human kind, etc.

After some time these writings became mixed with Occult teachings; the Tarot, egyptian sciences, and ultimately Chemistry. At that time Alchemy writings became secretive and mixed chemistry into the philosophies of the search for truth of the Soul and its nature.

The Evolution of Alchemy can be traced through history and varying cultures to the 3 states outlined above. People can get upset if they believe their form of Achemiac practice is not considered pure, original, or "true to the art".
in any case the original Alchemy was metaphor for the oldest philosophy; who are we, and what are we doing here.....

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
1) Once and for all, this product is NOT a metal.... anymore, it has been orbitally rearranged. The bonds that make it a metal are no longer present, it is FROM gold but not gold in the metal form.

2) These products are not only used as ascension tools, Boeing, General Electric and many other companies are using ORME's ... for example GE is using it to create fuel-cells... NASA is also researching Monatomic Elements for creating 'warp-drives' *sure laugh before you go looking* ... So, this isn't just some alchemy mumbo-jumbo...

3) Even the scientists working on this stuff are baffled.

4) They are 'new' to science as of 1954.......

5) Go look up Gold Nano Wires

6) This product has been tested by the alpha learning center (Sean Adams) who also has one of the top 6 highest IQ's ever recorded...

7) Also the biblical reference to ingesting this product... (in Exodus)

32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

32:2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

32:3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

32:20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

32:21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them? 32:22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.

32:23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

32:24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

32:25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies
32:26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Now we all know we cannot burn gold.. it melts... it doesn't turn into powder... so obviously the translation is wrong.. because it sure seems moses fed everyone Monatomic Gold but let me guess.. it must have been a metaphor right?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think you will also find reference to WPG in the forbidden book of Enoch, and several references to "shining ones" throughout the bible. The theroy is that certain indivuduals would cover themselves in this substance, and appear to glow.

There are also stories of these shining ones sitting in special chairs where they would vanish.

I personally believe that this substance is real, and was used more for its transportation properties than healing properties. But that is just my belief based on some time spent researching this stuff.

Logically, one assumes that ancient man had access to something that would allow him to transmute a noble metal like gold, into a fine white powder. David Hudson believes he stumbled upon this substance using some very high tempuratures for extended periods of time. Using modern technology. I'd find his end results more believable if he used only ancient methods of high heat production for the refining process.

Either way, this is both expensive, dangerous, and obvious. So I am highly skeptical of claims by resellers marketing this stuff. But again, that is just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am not sure how true this White Gold Powder is. I have taken 2 of ZPTech products, I felt calm and sort of, it could be just psychological effect instead of the power of the product.
However, one night I cam home heavily drunk and worried I'd get bad hangover the next day, I took a few drops of ZPTech liquid. The next day I wake up fresh with no hangover.

The 1st bottle I purchased was great, then I repeated order 2nd bottle, it has no effect or not much at all. I also purchased the powder one which is more expensive, and nothing much different.

Perhaps it is not easy to keep production quality the same, or perhaps ZPTech didn't keep up their quality control, nowadays they use iron ore instead of real gold as raw material.
eat this!!!

Anyone who has successfully make this stuff by their own, please show us the way step by step. Please!
There are few methods available on internet, but it is hard to perform.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
Anyone who has successfully make this stuff by their own, please show us the way step by step. Please!
There are few methods available on internet, but it is hard to perform.

If you've read the internet information on WPG, or the Philosphers Stone, then you know that it is not really for us mere mortals. This is something that is purposefully hard to make, yet basically simple. It is shrouded in myths and metaphors, wrapped in riddles. Based on all writings about the making of this element, it is something one cannot just sell to the godless.
If it really is a product from God, then you can rest assured you will not be able to purchase the actual stuff. You'll have to pray and hope God inspires you to find the right recipe!
Not the right internet sales site

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ZP Tech uses other processes that are "channeled" or aquired thru esoteric means, I've spoken personally with Jason and his brother (not in regards to their product but other business) who own the company, although its my suspicion that they use a sea salt method, and is less potent than "real" ORMEs... although Jason's products are a good start, they are far from potent enough for the advanced individual, as some scheduled drugs contain high amounts of rhodium and iridium, along with aloe vera.

An excellent tip for those of you out there...

If you plan on using alchemy of any sorts, you have to drastically change your life-style. Drinking is the stupidest thing you can do when using ORMEs... Monatomics raise your personal vibration... and alcohol does the exact opposite, it lowers your personal vibration... so YAY, you found a hang-over cure.. but it won't help you any further than that... You have to take ORMEs in such a manner that you accumulate the energy it is "manifesting" ... in other words its a cummunilative(sp?) experience, where you have to gradually raise your frequency high enough to vibrate certain glandes, so they excrete their chemicals to produce the physical transfiguration..

David Hudson is a good person to research for other methods of creating ormes..

[edit on 1/1/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
People can make negative claims about Mono-Atomic gold but I can attest to its powers, I personally use it on and off.

The most noted change I have had is massively increased memory retention and reoclection from 30+ years ago. It seems to make my memories so much more clear and alot easier to recall events a long time ago in excellent clarity.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hmm very intresting

it is tuff to sort though the riddles and the disinfo and the other garbage

but i've read a couple of interesting comments regarding it's use

it is supposed to have negative weight , such as chemist's noted that the pan they were weighing the gold substance in actually weighed less than before the gold was placed on it and heated? could egyptians have used this to help build the pyramids made the stone's lighter?

also it was supposedly a weigh to increase the functioning ability of the pineal gland and aid in psychic awarenss as well as allowing, also there are conflicting report on its ability to help build the DNA strands and activate your dormant dna "intrestingly coined junk dna"

two prominent names seem to contradict each other ANNA HAYES (who has since changed her name and moved to england (fishy) and sir lawarence gardner) who is/has been strongly associated with the illuminati though i read his standing was diminished after writing a book on the use of monautmic gold

anna hayes claims monatomic is dangerous and provides a temp. boost in psychic powers followed by something that cripples your ability for your DNA strands to reactivate as our levels of consciousness ascend (another topic alltogether) and that it is a ILLUMINATI reptoid attempt to keep people stuck in the 3'rd dimension frequency as our bodies are mutating and ascending due to the higher frequency's of light effecting the planet

lawarence garder claims that the monatomic gold is something used by secret society's to get an edge and to enhance psychic powers and also enhances your body's ability for telepathy but also that as you are heating this goal before you get the monautomic gold at 300 sec it turns into other metals along the way and one of these effects the serotonin levels and also restructures (breakes down and bulds you dna strands in a way that allows these helix's to connect and become activated. i also read that there was a lot of uprise from within the illuminati and mutiny after garder wrote this book and that his standing within the society has diminished.

interesting topic specially with many different references to the bible, the ark and other reasons mentioned here, there is definitely something special about this product but as far as internet resources and other people trying to make money of the manipulation of honest people seeking enlightenment and spiritual development the disinformation among this sector is disheartning.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This sounds like complete rubbish. Duke and tool already explained the fact the chemistry is BS. I really hope nobody overdoses on this. Also I should throw the disclaimer now that ATS does not endourse doing this in ANY way shape or form as it could definately be dangerous and harmful to your health.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In months of researching the concept of White Powder of gold and various other elements and modalities for imacting the body and mind, I've been focused on the vibrational frequencies of all matter. Since all matter vibrates at specific frequencies right down to the Quantum level, there is much to be learned in understanding the concept of frequencies and sidebands to them. One idea occured to me that has relevance to this thread. Since WPG has very real potential to increase the conductivity of cells and membranes, I started looking deeper into that concept and discovered Royal Rife and the Rife/Bare device.

Rife Technology

I'm curious if anybody has experimented with WPG and a Rife machine?

The electrical charge on a cells various membranes plays a key role in the health of a cell. When a cells membrane voltage is diminished, a cell can become subject to infection by viruses and attack by bacterial toxins. Some bacteria activate genes that cause virulence ( disease ) when their plasma membrane voltages drop. It is easy to hypothesize that any additional charge added to the body by a Rife/Bare device may play an important part in the maintenance of health. Add to this the exponential increase with WPG infused in a biologic system, and something amazing could happen!

Some simple tests need to be done to determine this. A researcher could easily determine pre and post exposure membrane potentials, decrease of any additional potential with time, resistance to infection, frequency response, virulence gene down regulation, and so on.

I would also agree with GrimReaper about the safety of experimenting with this. It really should only be done in a labratory setting.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nothing more to know

Originally posted by dnero6911
I was wondering if you knew about monatomic elements, scientifically speaking.. their nature and 'habbits'... I believe monatomics were only scientifically recognized around 1989, I'm not sure.

'Monatomics' isn't something new and special in science. In fact, it isn't anything at all. There's no such field.

The word 'monatomic' does have a scientific meaning. It refers to elements in their gas phase, because elemental gas atoms are not bound to one another. Each atom floats free on its own. That's the only scientific usage of the word'monatomic'.

In physics and chemistry, monatomic is a combination of the words "mono" and "atomic," and means "single atom." It is usually applied to gases: a monatomic gas is one in which atoms are not bound to each other.

Can gold be monatomic? Yes, but only if you heated it into a gas.

All elements will be monatomic in the gas phase at sufficiently large temperatures.

Gold vaporizes at 2,600 deg. C (or 4,700 deg. F). That's a bit too hot for you to swallow.

Cooling gold vapour turns it solid again. But it just turns back into ordinary gold, not into some miraculous white powder.

Originally posted by toolman
You do know that those metals are toxic, right...??

I wouldn't worry about heavy metal poisoning from this stuff. Not unless the metal is lead. Gold and other platinum-group metals are expensive. Crooks like these wouldn't waste any on their customers.

The stuff is probably chalk.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So much anger
fear
ignorant assumptions

ad hominem attacks only make the case against this seem weaker and the attacker seem childish.
The use of logical fallacies to prove a point is something i thought this place was above. Fallacies undermine an argument, and the constant use of them is simply irritating.
Stop it.

It's called fractional vaporization by the Russians who discovered it by burning these elements at 6000 degrees for 300 seconds instead of the standard 15 used in the West

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistedbydesign
It's called fractional vaporization by the Russians who discovered it by burning these elements at 6000 degrees for 300 seconds instead of the standard 15 used in the West

Yes, I watched the video, too.

It's bollocks, you know. Go look up how gold is deposited on silicon wafers during microchip manufacture.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dnero6911

the fire it talks about burning it in is a pyramid mate put gold in a pyramid aligned magnetic north n u get a white powder which eventually turns into blood red powder easy as tht n it dus work coz i had to test it

www.geocities.com/aupyramid/aup.html
www.geocities.com/undergsci/mstate/mstate.html

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jpumphrey256

replying to my own quote lol u can extract it out of sea water very easily 2

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bumping this one up from the past, because it has good info on it.

Does anyone else have anything to add to this thread regarding this substance?

The synchronicity is killing me I have heard about this White Gold Powder/ Monotomic Gold about 6 times in the past month, but I never heard about it before.

More input please.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
when you look at a model of the solar system it looks like a model of an atom- as above so below- time and size are relative- everything that lives does so because it is conductive- the energy of life is the sum of all energies- like white light is the sum of all light within the spectrum- this gold can be burned in a furnace- beyond it's boiling point- to make its' salt- it's just a conductor-you are what you eat- so the body and mind would have to be prepared to be an acceptable conduit otherwise there'd be too much resistance- the physical method must relate to the spiritual- without both you cannot realize the potential for either- it's an amplifier of will- so the mind must be disciplined- no man can serve two masters- there is the science which is law- the philosophy which is wisdom- to accept the intertwining of the two is to find the light

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join