It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Plz prove me wrong, the stuff sounds awesome.

Too awesome, of course.

Go to the links I provided in my post at the above address (paranormalis.com). You'll find another post by me there on this subject, and in that post more links to other informative websites about this soulless David Hudson scum and his enabler "Sir" Lawrence Gardiner a moneygrubbing slimeball.

I would like to point out that you are incorrect, because the stuff that I have taken is not and has not anything to do with David Hudson...

First, we use our own processes - not David Hudson's patent and not the stock alchemical "steps" as one might find in the Emerald Tablets, nor the wet or dry methods recipes which can be found pretty much anywhere you look, although there are problems with both of those methods we can help you sort out or overcome if you like.

The alchemical gold component in Zynergy and the alchemical powders are made through implosive hydrogen reactions caused by splitting deionized water

More information on ZPTECH.COM's Monatomic Metals.

More Scientific Information

ZPTECH.COM's Forum

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Too awesome, of course.

Go to the links I provided in my post at the above address (paranormalis.com). You'll find another post by me there on this subject, and in that post more links to other informative websites about this soulless David Hudson scum and his enabler "Sir" Lawrence Gardiner a moneygrubbing slimeball.

I would like to point out that you are incorrect, because the stuff that I have taken is not and has not anything to do with David Hudson...

No? Funny since there is a mention made of David Hudson on practically every page at that site. Ask yourself why this would be.

Also, "white powder gold" never entered the consciousness of the public, even New Agers, until Hudson slyly inserted it.

If you're buying this crapola, you're buying what Hudson is selling.

The idiotic term ORME was coined by Hudson, by the way.

The alchemical gold component in Zynergy and the alchemical powders are made through implosive hydrogen reactions caused by splitting deionized water

As hilariously funny as the paragraph is that the above statement came from, I found an even funnier one at your linked site:

It is now well known that health begins at the level of cells and cellular communication is of utmost importance in the maintenance of systemic balance. Cellular communication is done, at least in part, with photons as the carrier media of information between cells. If you increase the presence and unimpeded flow of light, so to speak, you increase cellular communication. Not only that, but when you increase the presence of hydrogen, you cause water to be "wetter," which is what all the "charged" and "structured" water machines and systems claim to do. When you make water wetter, you reduce the surface tension of the molecules in the water, which in turn reduces the surface tension of cell walls, which in turn causes greater hydration and oxygenation, which in turn displaces carbon dioxide within the cells. So, in short, light tends to very naturally do in this context what it very naturally does anyway: it seeks out that which is in discord and brings about harmony. If you significantly increase this "lightflow" through the body you of course very significantly increase the body's own capacity to heal itself (or be healed). It's really about transforming the body into a vessel which no longer is a "friendly host" for those processes.

I bolded the part that I found to be rip-snorter funny but, of course, tastes vary.

I stand by what I said earlier about Darwinism. And, oh yeah, thanks for (at least potentially) removing yourself from my gene pool.

Harte

[edit on 7/31/2006 by Harte]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
As I said previously I just want to hear discussion about people who have tried it.. and their reports.. good or bad and maybe some other healthy discussion.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Obviously if your not spiritual at all, these claims sound funny, honestly it should considering it proves the contrast between the users and the non-users thinking.

I would like to point out, that I do not take David Hudsons white gold, I use ZPTECH's which has an altogether different process, if you wish to take it up with the person making and hosting the site and product, he has a forum Here ...

On a side note... tests conducted outside of the producers of the material have indicated...

Although these monatomic minerals will readily dissolve in the weak hydrochloric stomach acids, and thereby readily enter the bloodstream, both in vitro and in vivo tests have shown that no heavy metal toxicity is associated with these materials. Indeed, the Certificate of Analysis, issued by an independent testing lab, on the product shows that no heavy metals (other than the ordinary trace amounts) appear to be present. Also, no negative side effects have been observed by long term users, nor have blood or kidney tests of these users indicated any type of toxicity whatsoever.

Source:CRUCIBLE.COM

"Divide and subdivide a solid and the traits of its solidity fade away one by one, like the features of the Cheshire Cat, to be replaced by characteristics that are not those of liquids or gases. They belong instead to a new phase of matter, the micro-cluster. Micro-clusters consist of tiny aggregates comprising from two to several hundred atoms. They pose questions that lie at the heart of solid state physics and chemistry, and the related field of material science. How small must an aggregate of particles become before the character of the substance they once formed is lost? How might the atoms reconfigure if freed from the influence of the matter that surrounds them? If the substance is a metal, how small must this cluster of atoms be to avoid the characteristic sharing of free electrons that underlies conductivity?" -- Scientific American, December 1989; Michael A. Duncan, Dennis H. Rouvray, pp. 110-115

Go to that page if you have any concerns about monatomics in general, scroll down to the Scientific Evidence section for more details...

However, in recent years, researchers involved in metallurgical pursuits around the world claimed to have discovered a means to pin the metals in a high-spin state. In 1988 David Hudson filed a British patent that outlined the procedure for producing a new form of the transition metals (T-metals) listed above. The new form of the T-metals was called Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements (ORMEs). The inventor suggested that this material, which appears as a fine white powder, represents a monatomic form of the T-metals, in which the electronic (and perhaps even the nuclear) orbitals are rearranged.

Sure he's a dick... (Hudson) whatever.. that has no bearing on what is actually presented(monatomics). Yeh America sucks[western civilization in general], are we gonna blame the fellow that 'found' it?......

It's as if your dismissing gravity because you don't like Einstein, or Newton....

I would more or less like to make this a general discussion about monatomic's for those who haven't tried monatomic gold, to keep people interested, I think this is a topic that needs much more discussion. Please go digging people.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think the serious point that Harte was trying to make was that anyone who can write:

Not only that, but when you increase the presence of hydrogen, you cause water to be "wetter," which is what all the "charged" and "structured" water machines and systems claim to do. When you make water wetter, you reduce the surface tension of the molecules in the water, which in turn reduces the surface tension of cell walls, which in turn causes greater hydration and oxygenation, which in turn displaces carbon dioxide within the cells.

is an idiot of the highest order. This isn't just gibberish in scientific terms, it's gibberish at every level. Why in the world would you believe anyone who could come out with such crap?!? You don't need any scientific education (though that would help) just common sense to know this is rubbish. It has nothing to do with your "spirituality" or lack of it.

Anyway, I'm just off to add some hydrogen to my water. I fancy a wetter bath than usual tonight.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh how I truly appreciate your input... *sarcasm*

honestly shut up, can't you read?... I said I wanted an intelligent discussion, not BS...

If you are against it, don't bother writing anything obviously you were interested or you wouldn't have read the thread... (shakes head)....

I don't care if you think its dumb... if your not going to research it at all and if your not going to try it, I don't care about your opinion, it is uneducated........

[edit on 7/8/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Oh how I truly appreciate your input... *sarcasm*

honestly shut up, can't you read?... I said I wanted an intelligent discussion, not BS...

Hmmm. Oooohhh, I get it. You want an intelligent conversation. Something on the order of "...shut up, can't you read?"

Seems to me more like you want to dominate the conversation.

Here's an "intelligent" comment for you.

Did your Mommy and Daddy not give you enough attention?

If you are against it, don't bother writing anything obviously you were interested or you wouldn't have read the thread... (shakes head)....

Father Luke Duke has made an enormous contribution to ATS during his tenure here. Use the search function if you don't believe me. There is much he is interested in. Perhaps you meant to say "If you don't agree with what I say, don't bother posting."

I don't care if you think its dumb... if your not going to research it at all and if your not going to try it, I don't care about your opinion, it is uneducated........

What an "educated" response!

NEWSFLASH:
We don't care about your opinion either! You get to create the thread, not control who posts in it or what they might say, as long as it's within the parameters of the topic. That means, if the Father and I believe that this is all just some hi-tech snakeoil (and it's actually worse than that,) then that is what we will say, right here in your thread, and there's not a thing you can do about it. Except continue to whine and moan, that is.

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
God your ignorant... better yet, you are an ignorant God.. regardless I'm not interested as I said, about how you find something I'm interested in as stupid.... Your argument is just blatant stupidity and yes calling things as you see them can be considered 'intelligent'.. I was angry because it has NOTHING to do with the thread.... Just like the last three or four posts..... So how about destroying a thread that has potential to educate people ?? Why thank you. Your forcing your negativity, an ignorant bias, that this monatomics are sh!t without providing any NEW information other than reptile, dna deleting conspiracies.. granted this is a conspiracy website, some actual convo should happen about Monatomic elements.. not just monatomic gold, and not just consuming it... I dislike your attempt at pot shots with the whole mommy and daddy bit, thats childish..... I don't need to look at OTHER peoples posts when I'm in a post... just to confirm their 'validity'

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When I delved into the latest news and information regarding this I can't say that Harte is right. He preaches his findings and shares it.

As for the White Powder Gold concept. It has been known within alchemical and occult circles far before Harte and others even got involved with it. The long search for the Philosopher's Stone.

White gold is a metaphor for silver. According to our Renaissance ancestors, the white powder/elixir transmutes lead into silver, but cannot cross the bridge to gold; the red powder/elixir transmutes lead into gold, among other things. Each one is a philosophers' stone: apply the knowledge and get the result. The philosophers' stone is an arcana; an arcana is literally a secret; and all secrets are knowledge.

The philosopher's stone, as told by Bardon, manifests as a red powder, not white. I'm not at all sure of anything else though. When you look through Egyptian texts and certain more private documents it is shown as white instead of the alom accepted red.

1. In Thoth "Art" card, the lion and the eagle have switched colors (red and white), the dark half of the androgynous figure pours the white while the white half pours the blood flame. Maybe it produces a red powder as a byproduct of a white stone?

2. In the Bible there is reference to a "white stone" in Revelations, which is basically a chapter of the Bible devoted to Kundalini Yoga and K&C of the Higher Guardian Angel.

Revelation 2:17 reads "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it"...

Now I'm not a religious individual, but I do study them and more.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ancient alchamaic writings were in metaphors. It is not literal, not silver, not gold, not lead.

Lead is the state of a human soul without knowledge and understand or wisdom.

silver is the state of the soul with knowledge and understanding, but without wisdom to apply it.

Gold is the soul with fully illuminated awareness.

Gold is the transmutation of your soul. ingesting anything like what is being described on this thread makes others rich and yourself ill. Alcemists wrote in code to control their philosophy and keep others from learning its secrets.

people without understanding chase literal Gold, as is intended. stop making others wealthy who play into your earnest desire to become aware. The Journey is the learning, taking shortcuts only lets you fall off the cliff.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Toolman. Look beyond your nose. Only fools like yourself keep assuming that alchemy is only about transmuting lead into gold. But there a total of 9 processes one can use and apply to a lot more then just that minor concept of physically transmuting lead into gold. A fairly dumb and prejudice concept that has formed a stereotype image of alchemists.

Metaphores and symbolism is a big part of alchemy and these are the aspects that armchair theorists follow as the only aspect of alchemy. Practicing alchemists will learn that once they reach a certain state in their personal development, due to those metaphores, they can use their will to cause certain changes outside of the psyche as well. Thus they are able to manifest certain events or people onto their life path and get what they want.

From an Armchair Theorist point of view I belief that you need to use the metaphores and symbolism to get rid of your personal barrieres and become pure again and thus you become the Philosopher's Stone/Holy Grail etc. and manifest as you desire. A concept that I've applied in many fields for the past 5-6 years and never showed any faults in it.

Still you can't neglect hints and resources that are available and when you do fairly basic alchemical experiments you will see that there is truth in those practices as well. I'm not a practicing alchemist myself, but in my circle of friends/co-workers and others there are various type of practitioners including alchemy who do know what they are on about.

So unless you're a practicing alchemist or have been around several I suggest you keep your mouth shut about the topic

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Me thinks thou dost protest too much.....

Ancient Alchemy is a philosophy. Over the centuries people turned it into the search for Gold, materialistic individuals that they were.

The pure form of Alchemy remains a philosophy. i dont know about your armchair ramblings, but be as they may go ahead and chase physical aspects, great. but that is Chemistry. Or in your internet research world you can label it what you will, but that doesnt make it Alchemy.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Alchemy as practiced today is modern philosophical alchemy and is not ANCIENT alchemy as you proclaim. Ancient alchemy both encompasses the filosophical, psychological aspects of man as well as chemistry.

It wasn't till the 17th century that the image of alchemy of today and chemistry were seperated. Before that they were still entwined as one and proper alchemists still practice it like that as well. May it be western, taoist or other forms of alchemy.

From Ancient alchemy came chemistry as known by modern science as well as psychology and filosophy.

You obviously are not a practitioner and only know the filosophical theory from books. Now if you'll excuse me I got to get back to work in my "internet world" where people actually practice alchemy like it was done centuries ago when chemistry and filosophical/psychological alchemy were still one.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
dnero6911 - you asked for discussion and you got it. If you don't want skeptical viewpoints then take your thread over to skunkworks - that is exactly what that forum is for!

Monatomic gold is a con sold by snake oil salemen. ZPTECH has a "science" section which is pure nonsense and lies. For example:

When ingesting any liquid with a reduced surface tension of the water molecule itself, the result is a reduction in the surface tension of our cell walls.

As well as murdering the English language (for which they should be arrested), this wrong on every count. Individual molecules don't have surface tension, rather it is the unblanced cohesive force of molecules on the surface (doh) of liquid.

That allows a greater influx of oxygen which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells, and also increases the uptake of any other nutrients present.

No. It doesn't.

more:

Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually "purer" information.

As mentioned above [which it isn't - FLD], these materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles and tissues to our brain and nervous system,

Again a mixture of gibberish and lies. The materials are not superconductive (if they had discovered room-temp superconductors they would make billions selling them) and even if they were they don't make your body tissue superconductive. Not that you would want a superconductive body.

into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense "liquid (or powdered) light."

Superconductivity has nothing to do with the flow of photons; the term means that something has zero electrical resistance (at very low temperatures). Aside from that the body doesn't actually have millions of photons flowing through it as a means of cellular communication. What liquid/powdered light is I have no idea and I suspect nobody does.

I could go on, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

We have shown that ZPTECH's supporting "science" is nonsense, and therefore there is no reason to believe their product works. The simple question is now: Why would you waste your money buying it??

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
dnero6911 - you asked for discussion and you got it. If you don't want skeptical viewpoints then take your thread over to skunkworks - that is exactly what that forum is for!

Monatomic gold is a con sold by snake oil salemen. ZPTECH has a "science" section which is pure nonsense and lies. For example:

When ingesting any liquid with a reduced surface tension of the water molecule itself, the result is a reduction in the surface tension of our cell walls.

As well as murdering the English language (for which they should be arrested), this wrong on every count. Individual molecules don't have surface tension, rather it is the unblanced cohesive force of molecules on the surface (doh) of liquid.

That allows a greater influx of oxygen which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells, and also increases the uptake of any other nutrients present.

No. It doesn't.

more:

Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually "purer" information.

As mentioned above [which it isn't - FLD], these materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles and tissues to our brain and nervous system,

Again a mixture of gibberish and lies. The materials are not superconductive (if they had discovered room-temp superconductors they would make billions selling them) and even if they were they don't make your body tissue superconductive. Not that you would want a superconductive body.

into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense "liquid (or powdered) light."

Superconductivity has nothing to do with the flow of photons; the term means that something has zero electrical resistance (at very low temperatures). Aside from that the body doesn't actually have millions of photons flowing through it as a means of cellular communication. What liquid/powdered light is I have no idea and I suspect nobody does.

I could go on, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

We have shown that ZPTECH's supporting "science" is nonsense, and therefore there is no reason to believe their product works. The simple question is now: Why would you waste your money buying it??

Thank you, I actually appreciated that post... You hardly sounded informed on anything when you made your comments.... You mentioned nothing about superconductivity and nothing about surface tention, you simply made fun of it, instead of actually informing me of the errors...
besides the monatomics for consumption, I was wondering if you knew about monatomic elements, scientifically speaking.. their nature and 'habbits'... I believe monatomics were only scientifically recognized around 1989, I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am thinking about making my own m-state gold and trying it. Any of you have any experience with the stuff?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloSinclair
I am thinking about making my own m-state gold and trying it. Any of you have any experience with the stuff?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... If you attempt this you should definately talk to Jason at www.zptech.com .... if you are trying this yourself you should know that metal is deadly toxic... any metal... this is a very specific transformation.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What a thread, what content to tackle. What I dislike, and I've seen it alot on this board, is pretenders. Those who learn a little spiritual knowledge and let it balloon their ego without truly understanding what it all means, to you. The insults and sharpness on this thread is unacceptable conduct.

Secondly I do beleive toolman is right. While monatomic gold may boost electrical conductivity in the brain, and thus have some psychological effects, what it really is, is a clever metaphor to hide the truth.

Speaking as somebody who has actually studied biology and biochemistry, I can concur that the "cell wall" surface tension explanation is pure gibberish.

Thankyou..

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Secondly I do beleive toolman is right. While monatomic gold may boost electrical conductivity in the brain, and thus have some psychological effects

Fair enough you say "may", but what are you basing this on? What biological process could result from ingesting metal powder that would increase electrical conductivity in the brain?

, what it really is, is a clever metaphor to hide the truth.

...and the truth is?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... If you attempt this you should definately talk to Jason at www.zptech.com ....

And I'm sure Jason will very kindly offer to sell you some of their product

It has already been demonstrated that the people at zptech have less understanding of biochemistry than a drunken goldfish, so I really wouldn't take any of their advice seriously.

dnero6911 is right on one thing though - don't go swallowing any metals. You will probably just crap them out, but you might end up poisoning yourself and it will be kinda embrassing explaining to the emergency dept Dr that you were trying to turn your body into a superconductor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join