It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyesrealiserealLies

I suggest you scarf down all you can get your hands on. Go ahead, be a hog with it.

It might help remove you from the gene pool, thus affecting human evolution in a positive way.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

And that means what? Coming from a hillbilly whore's failed abortion... Keep drinkin that flouridated water son!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by realeyesrealiserealLies
reply to post by Harte

And that means what? Coming from a hillbilly whore's failed abortion... Keep drinkin that flouridated water son!

It means that you enjoy ingesting God knows what bagged and sold by God knows who.

Probably safer than that junk pedalled by David Houston, though.

You know, the white powder gold he claimed was an AIDS, cancer, common cold, etc. cure.

He's dead now, you know. Apparently, the monoatomic eternal life effect didn't take with him.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

No it means that I was curious to see if it would have any positive effects. Not for any of the more dubious claims, like levitation, prolonged life or spritual enlightenment. I have enough spiritual experiences without the need for any outside substances/sources. However I was for a time having difficulty recalling dreams. And that did change after trying the monoatomic elements from zptech. So my conclusion is that it had a positive effect. In any case, if there are negative effects they cant be worse than those fromefluoride, aspartame and all the other poisons in our environment. And guess what!? We're all gonna die some day anyway. And it doesn't matter how hard you try to keep your gene pool alive or how desperately you cling onto this existence. Life is about learning and experiences and I like to make my own.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by realeyesrealiserealLies
reply to post by Harte

No it means that I was curious to see if it would have any positive effects. Not for any of the more dubious claims, like levitation, prolonged life or spritual enlightenment. I have enough spiritual experiences without the need for any outside substances/sources. However I was for a time having difficulty recalling dreams. And that did change after trying the monoatomic elements from zptech. So my conclusion is that it had a positive effect. In any case, if there are negative effects they cant be worse than those fromefluoride, aspartame and all the other poisons in our environment.

Do you know what "mine tailings" are?

Originally posted by realeyesrealiserealLiesAnd guess what!? We're all gonna die some day anyway.

Well, you right about that anyway.

Originally posted by realeyesrealiserealLies And it doesn't matter how hard you try to keep your gene pool alive or how desperately you cling onto this existence. Life is about learning and experiences and I like to make my own.
Peace

The sooner the better?

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Be careful with this thread-I asked the OP a good while ago to report back on their use of this stuff.

NO reply.

Last time ATS log in?

Maybe this stuff isn't good for you?
Don't eat stuff you are unsure about,my grandmother told me.
I have lived by that rule,and I still breathe.
Just my opinion/advice.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Be careful with this thread-I asked the OP a good while ago to report back on their use of this stuff.

NO reply.

Last time ATS log in?

Maybe this stuff isn't good for you?
Don't eat stuff you are unsure about,my grandmother told me.
I have lived by that rule,and I still breathe.
Just my opinion/advice.

In an earlier post, I called him "David Houston." His name was David Hudson.

He made his ORME from the outwash from a local mine - he was unemployed and broke and decided he'd lie to make a living.

"Mine tailings." Look into it, and the contents thereof, sometime.

Harte

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Have you watched the movie limitless? What if this substance is actually being produced the original way for a few selected people?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Put very simply pure Monatomic gold whether normal or charged should not be used as a method of gaining higher spiritual awareness. It is rather a tool for those that are already spiritually equipped and aware of the pitfalls of being on another plane with Adepts many of whom have no "physical" residence.
What we are seeing is that there is a huge part of the ideas around taking 99.9% pure Monatomic gold and getting on the spiritual plane that is birthed from other ideas of cheating the pure ascension process.

Monatomics are elements having one atom in the molecule. This can be brought about through natural occurrences in nature or through laboratory procedures generally carried out by a chemist. You can find Monatomics in many places such as volcanic soil, dried up river beds, and even in your own urine.
What you will find in Monatomics is a combination of many trace minerals in there Monatomic state. The minerals are generally much needed within the body as they are seldom found in food especially the normal Western diet. Generally people who live in Volcanic regions ingests a fair amount of Monatomics since food is often grown in volcanic soil which contains natural Monatomics. 

In ancient alchemical treaties it often referred to different types of gold such as Uphaz gold. There was such a difference described in these golds it was said that it would be the greatest integer in determining if whether the Alchemist would be successful in forming the Philosopher's Stone.
It's a vast subject. I've found many places on the Net with knowledge on Monatomics. This is one of the best I've found so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join