It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism leading to the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
How many people think that terrorism accross the globe may lead to an alliance against muslim extremist nations, theocratical nations?

Does anyone believe this is already an agenda and alliance?

Could some of the terrorist attacks be staged by governments or an order for support in this effort?

Could terrorism lead to many new facist or police state nations?

Could all the terrorism be setting the world up for a NWO be it staged or real?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The alliance is already here, the western world in iraq and afgenistan.
The game is already set in motion, jsut a matter of time before it is checkmate.
Yes.
Yes, see alex jones, rise of the police state, and look arround you, and i mean LOOK arround you, did they chip you already??
Not JUST the terrorism, lot's of things come into focus, terrorism is just the top weapon they have.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Terrorism is the hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah I agree too, terrorism is a hoax the government uses to get people to submit to having more freedoms taken away. Also the way we keep getting more and more dependent on debit cards and stuff is leading us closer to a cashless society.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So has all terrorism throughout history been a hoax perpetrated by the very govt of the country being terrorized?

There have been numerous terrorist acts prior to 9/11 or more recent events. For instance was someone like Carlos the Jackal a govt operative or controlled by the govt?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
offcourse not, but you use a hammer right?
doesn't mean you invented in, and it doesn't mean your the only one using it.
that goes for everything, including terrorism

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I found interesting reports about NWO. What's happening? Must see!!!

-->Out There TV

Pickup the 221 episode at first!

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
So has all terrorism throughout history been a hoax perpetrated by the very govt of the country being terrorized?

There have been numerous terrorist acts prior to 9/11 or more recent events. For instance was someone like Carlos the Jackal a govt operative or controlled by the govt?

i was obviously saying that the terrorism bush talkss about is simply overated and not a real threat, hence the hoax leading to the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join