It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
If you create a strong gravitational force around yourself or your vehicle time would slow down or come nearly to a stop for YOU. But for those outside the gravitational source, time would flow as normal. When you turned off your gravitational source, time would start flowing again but you would be flowing along in the time that had always been flowing since you turned on your gravitational source.

So are you saying what might have seemed like I had been 10 minutes inside this gravitational force, outside of it, 100 years could have passed?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

So are you saying what might have seemed like I had been 10 minutes inside this gravitational force, outside of it, 100 years could have passed?

yes.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, thanks for the reply.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello John,

I read on the C2C site that you knew of some aliens that were so horrific looking that some soldiers had heart attacks when they saw them. Were the aliens the ones called reptilians or are there others more horrible than them? If there are, can you provide a description? Did the soldiers who died of fright encounter the aliens at night?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Hello John,

I read on the C2C site that you knew of some aliens that were so horrific looking that some soldiers had heart attacks when they saw them. Were the aliens the ones called reptilians or are there others more horrible than them? If there are, can you provide a description? Did the soldiers who died of fright encounter the aliens at night?

They weren't soldiers, they were guards, in the underground levels at Groom Lake. One of these guards 'talked' and is doing life with an acqaintance in a northeast Nevada MAX. The aliens that come down the hallways can be reptilians or the praying mantis kind. They precondition the guards over a perod of weeks with pictures of the aliens to get them conditioned to the sight. There is no 'night' in the underground levels, it is all brightly lit. I can't remember for sure if a guard actually died of a heart attack seeing one, it seems to me he did.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

They weren't soldiers, they were guards, in the underground levels at Groom Lake. One of these guards 'talked' and is doing life with an acqaintance in a northeast Nevada MAX. The aliens that come down the hallways can be reptilians or the praying mantis kind. They precondition the guards over a perod of weeks with pictures of the aliens to get them conditioned to the sight. There is no 'night' in the underground levels, it is all brightly lit. I can't remember for sure if a guard actually died of a heart attack seeing one, it seems to me he did.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. For a moment there I thought there may be some aliens even more horrible than the reptilians. My imagination was beginning to conjure up all kinds of nightmarish creatures. Still, from the illustrations that I have seen of reptilians it is easy to understand how someone would suffer a physically harmful terror to them if they came upon such a thing unexpectedly. I am not sure how much time I would require before I could become "conditioned to the sight." I imagine there are some people who could never become conditioned enough.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

For a moment there I thought there may be some aliens even more horrible than the reptilians. My imagination was beginning to conjure up all kinds of nightmarish creatures.

Actuallly there are aliens that look far worse than you could ever imagine but you will never see them as they really look. They are very careful to disguise themselves. So, not to worry.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Actuallly there are aliens that look far worse than you could ever imagine but you will never see them as they really look. They are very careful to disguise themselves. So, not to worry.

Oh no! Now I'm thinking there are some of them that could make Java the Hut seem cuddly! Thanks, I think, for letting me know. I have to ask the following question which you probably have anicipated. Has anyone ever actually SEEN one of those most horrible aliens as they actually appear and if so what became of those people? Someone must have seen one of them in order for us to even know that there are some aliens more terrifying than the reptilians, OR, someone learned about it....MERCIFULLY!....only verbally.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Someone must have seen one of them in order for us to even know that there are some aliens more terrifying than the reptilians, OR, someone learned about it....MERCIFULLY!....only verbally.

I don't know. Ask sleeper. He knows a little about this exact subject.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Someone must have seen one of them in order for us to even know that there are some aliens more terrifying than the reptilians, OR, someone learned about it....MERCIFULLY!....only verbally.

I don't know. Ask sleeper. He knows a little about this exact subject.

I just can't contain my curiosity because I hadn't heard or read much about aliens that are actually more frightful than reptilians. Most of us know about the grays and humanish nordics and reptilians but we hear very little about any of the others that may be out there. Those others are an even bigger mystery than the grays and reptilians. That really ignites a human being's curiosity. Thanks for making your knowledge available to us. Knowledge is one of the best ways to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Dear Mr.Lear

Been through your thread. Would like to know if you have heard abt vaimanikashastra an ancient indian book on aeronautics which has details of crafts with different propulsion system.

A link abt the same
www.hiddenmysteries.org...
This is chapter One
Would like your comments

Thanks in advance

[edit on 21-1-2007 by trbal]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
john wot type of aliens do u know about sorry if this has been asked on here befor just wonderin

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Lear,

I confess, I have not followed all of your material here on ATS as much as others have (until recently anyway).

Regarding your moon photos, I read at this website the following quote from one of your posts (scroll down under "Photo Source Information")

(I've bolded the relevant passages)

The first 4 are separate scans of one photo Lunar Orbiter 2-162H. I ordered this photo many years ago from a NASA contractor, I forget which. When the package arrived it was a 16x20 inch negative. It took until a couple of years ago to find someone in Las Vegas that could print from a 16x20 negative. I had 2 prints made, one a 16x20 print and one 20x24 which is now on my den wall. I took the 16x20 over to Bob Lazar's and he scanned it in 4 sections: no. 1 is top left, no. 2 is top right, no. 3 is bottom right and no. 4 is bottom left. No. 5 is a scan of Lunar Orbiter 5-155M.

The LO-2-162H has not been retouched as far as I can tell. LO-5-155 has been retouched which is obvious from others photos I have of 155. The other photo I am referring to is published in "Exploring the Moon Through Binoculars and Small Telescopes by Ernest H. Cherrington, Jr. published in Canada by the General Publishing Co. Toronto, copyright 1969, 1984. It is on page 230 I think but I will check.

LO-2-162H is an oblique photo of the north face of Copernicus looking north. I will post the technical data in the next couple of days. The Lunar Orbiter cameras were launched in 1965-1966 and 1967. There were 5 Orbiters. They sent back thousands of crystal clear photos of the moon. As I mentioned most of these photos have been retouched. Through some quirk of fate I not only received on that wasn't retouched but received the actual negative.

My question is this - from your post above my impression is that you are saying these photos, in particular the LO-2-162H, has been retouched by NASA in order to cover up the anomalies - however you were able to obtain a unique, untouched negative (original) from a NASA contractor? I'm assuming this would be something just any member of the general public would not be able to obtain - anything we obtain would be NASA's "touched-up" copy?

I'm interested in this, because the implication that NASA retouches its lunar photos is an important one, and I'd certainly love to confirm that fact if I can. If this issue has already been discussed in another thread on ATS, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Ry

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hello John,
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.I have one .What is your take on the phobos 2 probes last picture?Back in 1988/1989 it supposedly took a pic of a cylindrical ufo 15km/miles long before it was destroyed.Its kind of funny that so many ufo stories are written about and shown on tv and this one has gone by the way side.Again thank you for taking time to to answer our questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hello John!

I've spent the entire afternoon reading through this thread - an incredibly exhausting experience considering the content! In addition I would like to applaud you on your accommodating warmth and courtesy; it seems you have much to contribute to this forum.

I have a question if you'll indulge me. With regards to the whole 'illusion' concept (which Sleeper too may be able to answer), what are we actually seeing when we look up to the skies? I've read a wealth of information referencing mind control and psychological conditioning as being key factors behind these 'illusions'. Are we in fact seeing a grey moon (if it does in fact have a breathable atmosphere) when we look into the skies? Or are we glaring through a warped mind? To push the boat out a little further maybe it's the world around us that's been/being altered, like a veil on the planet that filters out that which we aren't supposed to see...

On another note, I'm know you're aware of the purported technology UFO's are said to use for propulsion - some of which operate OUT of the visible light spectrum. Given the sheer scale of the electromagnetic spectrum, there must be literally billions of 'things' around us that we are totally oblivious of. Could this be the technology that is being used to pull the wool over our eyes?

Your time is greatly appreciated John!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"You have voted thebox for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."

That is seriously the best question i've ever heard anyone ask anyone. Can't wait to hear your response John!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mr Lear,
I just wanted to say that I am glad to see you back. I find your opinions interesting and food for thought. Thanks for returning.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi John. Just as the box said, I too spent the entire afternoon reading this entire thread, and all I have to say is "WOW". Thank you for taking your time to answer all these questions and just in general being as accommodating as you have been. I do have a question for you. About 10 years ago I had a sighting of a silent black triangle in Orlando's early morning sky approx. 4 am. Living within 4 miles of Orlando Int'l airport I know this was NOT an aircraft that I was familiar with. Anyhow I was wondering what your take on the repeated sightings of black triangles all over the world was. Do you think they are reverse-engineered human piloted vehicles or are they extraterrestrial?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
John,

Did you happen to catch the show they had on the National Geographic Channel last night about Life on Mars and what is your theories about it? I keep thinking about that FACE, and wonder why NASA keeps trying to discredit it. Do they really think we are that stupid?

Also do you think that the moon landing in 1969 was a hoax? They also showed a moon landing conspiracy show last night and there were no stars in the back ground. I think we have been to the moon, but maybe not then.

Any feedback is great!

Glad to see you back!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Mr Lear-

Having heard you on Coast to Coast for some time I do beleive what you speak. We need more people like you to come forward with what they know. You are a true patriot and with people like you I do believe that one day what should be common knowledge, will be common knowledge!

Now on to topic...

I remember reading a thread where you stated that you have audio from a Plant 42 employee and remember you saying that it was "scary". Would you be able to point me to a link to the said audio or post here for the forum?

Keep on with the good fight,

Lightman

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join