It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mr. Lear, Are you familiar with the book "Above Black" and would you be willing to comment on the contents of it?

I feel it to be authentic.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by origin
1. Who were these towers created by and who's control are they under? I'm sure they need to be maintained or guarded due to their importance.

There are hundreds of towers on the moon. I don't know who built any of them. If you are talking specifically about the 6 mile high tower near Mosting A in the Sinus Medii that I sometimes refer to as TBSMOTM or "The Big Soul Machine On The Moon", I don't know who built that one either.

2. I read you say that our souls get redirected back to earth to learn lessons if need be. What other options are there for souls that dont get sent back here?

1. You can be sent to fabulous. fascinating and fun places elsewhere. This is assuming you have attained the behavioural status of an adult and are ready to play well with others.

2. You can be taken out to the woodshed behind TBSMOTM and have a few things explained to you in no uncertain terms and then sent back to earth.

3. You can be considered "unacceptable for asscociation with others at present stage of development" then labeled "not likely to develope further, store for future military use," and put in storage.

3. Are the souls consious and aware during the process?

You need to direct that question to sleeper for an accurate answer. The key words here are conscious and aware.

4. Is there any other details you can give on these towers, the ones visable on earth, do you know where they are located? Could they be the egytian and myan pyramids?

I am not sure what you mean by the "ones visible on earth"?

I would appricate any info you can give. I have always been interested in the possible tie between religion, science, and extraterestrials and how they all fit together.

I would highly recommend that you subscribe to sleeprs thread, "I'm coming clean on extraterrestrials..." Take the time to read the entire thread from beginning to end before you post. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
John,
Why do you think the World run by Illuminati? Do you know just one member of them?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by zeerox]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeerox
John,
Why do you think the World run by Illuminati?

Constant war, destruction, starvation, death, poverty, and abundant illegal drugs for starters. Who would you like to blame? Santa Claus?

Do you know just one member of them?

No, sorry, I've always worked for a living.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Mr. Lear, Not trying to bug you, but...............

Are you familiar with the book "Above Black" and would you be willing to comment on it's authenticity?

I find it to be in the same genre of the things you speak of and was welcoming your comments.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What or who are the Illuminati? I have heard several things, such as they are Reptilians and that all the royalty are descended by them, that George W Bush is one. Is any of this true? Please enlighten me please.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugZy

4) Do you think we will go to war with Iran soon?

Originally posted by johnlear

Yes.

John,
Do you really? And when you say war do you mean like the Iraq war, or more along the lines of a nuclear war? Which I have to say that i am not so worried about now (nuclear war) b/c Sleeper told me that he thinks that the ETs will stop that b/f it really happnens.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
John,
Do you really? And when you say war do you mean like the Iraq war, or more along the lines of a nuclear war? Which I have to say that i am not so worried about now (nuclear war) b/c Sleeper told me that he thinks that the ETs will stop that b/f it really happnens.

I believe that we preparing for nuclear war against Iran. There are numerous indications that this is so. That said, I hope I am wrong.

The ET's have prevented nuclear war on several occasions and I assume they will prevent this one. You won't be able to tell how they prevented it but they will.

It will be very interesting to see how all of this plays out in the next few months.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by trbal
www.hiddenmysteries.org... like your comments

I read this years ago. There is no reason to doubt that everything occurred as written.

Thanx for the reply i will suggest you a good read if i may. The books name is Himalayan Masters. Great Book with lots of info.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The ET's have prevented nuclear war on several occasions and I assume they will prevent this one. You won't be able to tell how they prevented it but they will.

I have one more question about this. I want to believe that the ET's will not let us blow ourselves up, but what about the Hiroshima bomb? Was that just b/c they had not let us know that they were here?

Thanks so much for answering my questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I have one more question about this. I want to believe that the ET's will not let us blow ourselves up, but what about the Hiroshima bomb? Was that just b/c they had not let us know that they were here?

I've always wondered that also. I'll ask sleeper because I don't know.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
john,

i don't recall if i've asked you this already, and I didn't search ( please forgive me )

I posed my thoughts on this in the Dulce thread that AlanP started, you didn't comment...

What do you think is being guarded at FT Knox?

I don't think there is a significant amount of gold there, I think it's something else....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Mr Lear,

Have you watched the Google Video The Montauk Project ? Its an interview with Preston B Nicholls and Duncan Cameron who both claim to have worked on the Philadelphia Experiment which made the USS Eldridge disappear from space/time and sent it into hyperspace. Towards the end of the interview Preston Nicholls said he worked amongst ETs at the underground facility at Montauk AFB Long Island.

He said he was doing some soldering when the reptillian character called Draco came sniffing around his bench and then proceeded to drink his flux which Nicholls had made from DRAINO (bleach I believe). Draco said it was great and asked how do you make this stuff and demanded more. From then on Nicholls had to keep ordering boxes of it as Draco got drunk on it!!

The others ETs he worked with were the greys. He said the little ones stunk like hell as they ingested food and excreted through their skin. One day he could not stand the smell any more so put it in the shower and cleaned it with Lysol? which got the little grey drunk also !! Nicholls said he was not strong on Biology but assumed their bodies to be based on an alkaline system as opposed to carbon system.

Sgt Clifford Stone has gone on recored as saying that EBEs are very similar to us in that they are mortal, have likes and dislikes, can get sick etc . Have you come across any similar reports about EBEs getting drunk ?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I've always wondered that also. I'll ask sleeper because I don't know.

theres a theory that they used the pacific because of alien bases there, and some of the tests of a and h bombs were close to alien bases. don't know if true.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
Mr Lear,

Have you watched the Google Video The Montauk Project ? Its an interview with Preston B Nicholls and Duncan Cameron who both claim to have worked on the Philadelphia Experiment which made the USS Eldridge disappear from space/time and sent it into hyperspace. Towards the end of the interview Preston Nicholls said he worked amongst ETs at the underground facility at Montauk AFB Long Island.

I am not inclined to believe anything that Nichols or Cameron have said. It might be true but at this point with the information available to me I don't believe any of it. And that includes inebriated Reptilians and Greys.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
john, pointing to the montauk project, if you are right in saying that there are aliens and they are here, do you not think that our government would want them to help us, in all types of experiments, no matter how weird they are to everyday person.
whatever people say about the montauk base, it is just a rubbish tip above ground, so why is it so closely guarded, and if a state park, why don't they let people on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
John,

Have you heard of Dr Bill Deagle ? and if so do you concur with his allegation that the USA controls every square inch of space between earth and Mars and are having on going conflicts with Aliens ?.
Also this joker Dan Burisch is he just cashing in on the whole genre to make money or does he have some facts right ?.

Thankyou in advance.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just trying to get your attention. I just wanted you to answer the post quoted below me because the poster asked twice and seemed to be looking foreword to your answer. Much respect sir.

Originally posted by interestedalways
Mr. Lear, Not trying to bug you, but...............

Are you familiar with the book "Above Black" and would you be willing to comment on it's authenticity?

I find it to be in the same genre of the things you speak of and was welcoming your comments.

sip

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I haven't read "Above Black" so I can't comment on it. But the 1963 figure sounds a little suspicious as aliens have been messing with us for thousands of years.

Looks like it commented on it a few pages back.

sip

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
John,

Have you heard of Dr Bill Deagle ? and if so do you concur with his allegation that the USA controls every square inch of space between earth and Mars and are having on going conflicts with Aliens ?.

No haven't heard of him. We don't control every square inch of space between earth and Mars but we may be led to think we do.

Also this joker Dan Burisch is he just cashing in on the whole genre to make money or does he have some facts right ?.

Having watched a good number of the 50 or so hours of video taped interviews of Dan here is what I believe:

I believe he worked at S-4.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join