It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Improv

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
....but would'nt you know it, Bush, Putin and Blair ran up the wrong damn mountain. I guess it's not to suprising as they resemble Larry, Curly and Moe more than real human kind. Superman saw thier mistake and chuckled out loud.
Superman said, "you stupid" "you stupid" manlike objects "you stupid" and the cow chimed in, "you stupid" "you stupid" "you make sheep look like they big smart. The cow also said, "let us fly superman" let's go to Texas or....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
...or you can fly me to the moon, whatever you do, don't let me go, 'cause cows can't fly. Just then Superman let out a super sneeze and blew the most surprised cow you ever saw in your life into outerspace, where...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
......ill sling pooo" hahahaha so then after all was done and said, the three muskeeters bush, putin, and blair go to see a movie, named the three stoges, starring Tony Blair as curly, George Bush as larry, and ves putin as Moe, the films plot is based on...............

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
...the true story of three idiots who, by some astronomical stroke of luck, would attempt to rule the world. However, it is really Pinky and the Brain are pulling the strings behind the NWO, Bush, Putin and Blair are merely their little puppets. Meanwhile...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
...Kirk, Spock and Scotty managed to get a lock on the cow with thier deal that makes you go liquid, then show up on the little stage all whole and happy. Ms. Cow said "whew" would it be possible for a cow to get a drink in this bucket of bolts? Spock said, "you lookin good tonite mama" what would you like to drink? Ms. cow replied.....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
..."got milk?" Spock looks at the cow and asks, "have you been hanging out with Bush and smoking crack?" and then smacks the cow upside the head. The cow regains her composure and...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
neenee spuirts spock with milk and then runs around the enterorise until a Battlestar shows up from caprica and fires at...........................

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
...the mad cow, making a complete idiot of itself, and then serving up a mean barbeque, Texas-style, with lots of potato salad, beans, onions, pickles, BBQ sauce, and last, but certainly not least, beer (lots of it). After the feast...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
....all the cowboys and cowcows sat around taking long pulls off the neck to their lonestars, talkin bout the drag in Austin and Westhimer in Houston. Lubbock was completel ignored because.....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
...... this guy named ragster is coming to austin on friday and has no idea what to do there, so two guys, whaaa and maria, help him out but just before they all go get...................

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
...Sixth St. after chowing down on some serious veg-fare at the Shady Grove. After stumbling through the music capital of the freakin' world, they meet up with Bush in Crawford, politely ask him if he's been smoking crack, and then smack him upside the head. Meanwhile...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
.......scotty and spock had are at in space, and captain kirk is laughing away, and just then what???? superputin, a super hero that looks like putin? no its its putin, pootin all over the place...... "hahahahaha"............. and just then from outside the window.............

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
...Bush asks the eternal question, "why the hell does everybody keep smacking me upside the head?" To his amazement, everyone on the Starship Enterprise replies in unison, "because you keep smoking crack, you freakin' crackhead!" Before anyone else can smack him, Bush yells...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
............... "viva marajuana!!!".............. and then spock wacks him, and had bush over on his kneees "OUCH!!!!" captain kirk relplies with laughter hahahahaha..... and then superman says hey superputin want to................

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
...grab a brewski and watch the Junior Classical League World Domination Chess Tournament? SuperPutin asks, "homo says whaa?" to which Superman replies, "huh?" SuperPutin says, "no, no, no. Homo says whaa?" to which Superman replies, "uh, I don't get it." SuperPutin then tells Superman "nevermind" and that he's been wearing his tights to tight, and they...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
....... jump into a whaa car and fly to the other side of the universe where, Miss. maria the telephsycic tell them there future which is......................

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
...you shall all die a violent death unless you convince me your worthiness to rule. Tell me how to achieve......

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
....nirvana thru the use of sandwich spread and woodburning stoves. It's simple but it's not easy. Now whaaa spread out your prayer mat and hum the Om song in the key of Bflat. That's right relax and repeat after me, Om Um Om Um yum yum yum, I smell the blood of an Englishman. Wonderful, now don't you feel the rattle and hum down in your bum or maybe in your....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
...earlobes, a very sensitive area indeed. Now that Superman and SuperPutin have achieved SuperNirvana, they decided to take five and slide down rainbows and land in fluffy clouds with the CareBears and those annoying M&M guys. After their little breather they...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
...lit up Luck Strike Cigarettes and floated down to the water line, where they strolled ever so casualy discussing world events and the latest new hot bands on MTV. Suddenly out of Know where the Partridge family set on them with trunchons and other hard styx. Superman said to superputin, I think it's time we head to Boston where we....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join