It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Improv

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
.....a$3000 box of novocaine patches materializes out of nowhere and astonishes the assembled quartet of slackers. In their excitement, they begin squealing like pigs
at a NIN show and promptly wet their pants only to discover...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
that Trent Reznor was actually the Pope in disguise, planning to infiltrate their club (he was lonely). So Pope Trent says.....

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No veo nada. Still I'm not saying that it isn't there. I know that it used to be there but somebody must have moved it. Wait a minute; look to the South is that what I think it is? Run for your lives, every man for himself, unless you're a chick then it's every chick for themselves. Pope Trent makes the sign of the cross and...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
and says " well actually its every two chicks for every guy, ok back to the end of the world....... "
and then no wait, its a bird, its a plane its..................

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
one of those things that you see on TV all the time, it's a... wait a minute itll come to me... oh yeah its an archetype, yeah an archetype with little stubby wings and a great big squeezy, soft thing under it's tail...Oh God, Oh God please take that thing and throw it away, it's to ugly to even exist. You can't even sell em on ebay, just give it to the goodwill or....

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
...face the wrath of Mike Tyson as he raises his fist skyward, and shouts in his very oh-so-girlie-bad-BeeGees-impersonating-falsetto voice, "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead," then whispering, "uh, G.W., what does that mean?" Just at that moment...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
............ the submarine, hits an iceburg at exactly the same time a.................

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
...a Turky drops a load overhead while sqauking.....

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
..at the archetype, the blue one with the hideous squeezy thing decided Mike T. was oh so cute and bit a small chunk from Iron Mikes ear. Oh the irony. Now it gets strange...much to the archetypes' surprised the ear morsel tasted like the inside of Ringos' shorts and was promptly spit out on the tile floor. Much to everyone's' surprise the morsel grew a beak like a purple parrot and started to speak....

[edit on 18-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
...nay, to sing, "all day, all night Cary Grant da-dum-dum-dum, what can he do that I can't da-dum-dum-dum." As the purple parrot finishes his song, the archetype thingy smotes him with a bolt of lightning, leaving nothing but...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a small stereo....which slowly squaked:
"we come in peace
shoot to kil, shoot to kill, shoot to kill.....
We come in peace
Shoot to kill therm....."

It took a while for everyone to realize that it was just a song from Dr. Demento. Before they could react, .....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
............ superman came to save the day, by using a huge....................

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
....link of summer sausage. Super man promptly set up the folding table and took out his leatherman from his tool belt. Deftely he sliced exactly 1/4 inch slices, perfect for sandwiches on sourdough. Back, superman exclamed, "You bastards better wait till I'm finished with this" Luckyly the summer sausage wasn't that huge and his job was soon finished. Who needs mustard superman exclaimed or maybe...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
some ky jelly....
Superman chuckled...
we actually did that to a friend a couple years ago. We gave him a summer sausage wrapped with a bottle of KY.
he was actually happy with the summer sausage until the KY fell out.
he told me later that the KY made it so he didn't need to drink anything while eating the sausage.

But the time I...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
...Superman chucked and said, "mmm-mmm good," then proceeded to get down to the business of gently scolding the villans and placing them in time out. The villans, obviously unimpressed with Superman's Justice League skills, make fun of his blue tights and red girlie boots. Just as the Man of Steel starts to bawl...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
.......... the green latern shows up and helps superman, out, but now the villians are making fun of both of them accusing them to be lovers....... and then............

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
.....you're mean, you're just a bunch of meanies. But I on the other hand am the man of steel and have the capabilities to take your "cajones" and squeeze them till they turn into nice pave cut diamonds. The choice is yours, be mean or be sans Cajones. This will be your last warning so if you want to continue taunting me be prepared to face the consequences, so....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
........... so they were sancajones, and superman was introuble, hahahaahaha it shappens, so next the cows said...........

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
.....You know superman it's udderly impossible for me to arrange my schedule so you can take me to the ball. But if you would like to meet at the Motel 6 or 8 for a little round of slap and tickle, that would be fine with me. Be forewarned superman, I'm all cow and can buck like a snake in the campfire. So give us a little kiss before I.....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
.... get to the slaugter house.....
but its all cool, yay

so then superman, took mr.cow out to space to get him away from this world, then just then, blair, putin, and bush run up to the top of mount everest and jump up to superman, but...............

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join