It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Lay's death is BS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Tupac Shakur did it,.... why can't he? ... lol hahaha

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i know what happened to him!!!!!!!!!!

he is nesting comfortably in the hawaiian islands
that bush just signed OFF LIMITS

you know, that b.s. bill about fishing and stuff
and that NO ONE that IS NOT AUTHORIZED to be there

found this , on wikipedia

Lay maintained business and political ties to Republican government officials, hiring (for example) James Baker and Robert Mosbacher as they left the Cabinet of President George H. W. Bush (both men lobbied for Enron contracts in the wake of the First Gulf War). Lay was a supporter of current president George W. Bush for Governor of Texas; in 1999, Bush signed a law deregulating Texas electric markets.[3] Bush carried on an extensive personal correspondence with Lay [4] and Bush is reputed to have given Lay the personal nickname "Kenny Boy". [5] [6]

A Bush Pioneer, Lay became one of the largest individual contributors to the Bush-Cheney 2000 presidential campaign: his donation history shows $651,760 to Republicans, $61,960 to Democrats, and $62,150 to special interests.[7] Lay allowed Bush and Cheney to use his personal Enron jet for transportation during their 2000 election campaign, and served on the Bush-Cheney Transition Advisory Committee.

tell me THAT DONT SMELL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
No reason to believe he didn't die of a heart attack. Cheney's had four so far. I think he was whacked, though.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Very convenient that he should "die" before he was commited to his sentencing.
Just goes to show that the elite fear absolutely no reprisal from the "laws" of the common people.
Makes me sick!

I had to think about this a second. Are you saying that his body just died because he did not want to go to prision and be served by the LAW; I am above this s&^t so I'll just die!?

I wonder if it was a psyiologial response or a conscience one.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe he just had too many shrimp cocktails... Texas-size steaks. McBurgers did it for Clinton. Maybe he wasn't following doctor's orders, not taking his meds? Thought he knew better himself and still had to have those fancy french pastries, croissants loaded with butter, whole milk--skim is for pussies.

Lay's protestations of innocence at his trial gives an insight into an obstinate personality. A self-made man who may have looked with distain at his own mortality?

The DNA sampling is very good background to know in this case. Lawyers will be hitting the books looking for ways to keep this info private and unkown to the general public. Now will be the time for the gasbags to start defending privacy rights, a la Rush Limbaugh's fight for keep his medical records out of the public view.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Someone should start a reward fund for bringing the real Ken Lay back so he can face his sentencing.

[edit on 7/9/2006 by billslater]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not a bad idea.

Do you think there were reporters at the funeral, sniffing around (noting the attitude of his rather young wife)? Does anybody care whether another fraud is perpetrated?

I heard the body was cremated. I wonder whose body it was, also.

I guess, there's just no way to believe anything--no matter what happens--one suspects they're lying about that too.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What about getting back to what really happened to Vince Foster? I can just imagine the posts on that one

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just posted on the web...

Ken Lay's lawyers want convictions quashed

Andrew Clark in New York
Saturday July 8, 2006
The Guardian

The Enron fraudster Ken Lay is to be cremated at a private service in Colorado tomorrow and will have his ashes buried in Aspen - the luxury ski resort where he died on Wednesday.
Lay's family said a memorial service will be held in Houston next week. Lay, who was chairman of Enron, was awaiting sentencing for his role in the energy firm's implosion and was expected to spend the rest of his life in prison. His lawyers intend to argue for his convictions to be struck out because his death, caused by a massive heart attack, means he will have no opportunity to appeal.

Source: business.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So, If I embezzled all my company's funds, and die BEFORE they get the money back....my family gets to keep it?? Pass the arsenic......

Ha! Sounds like he had some slick legal council on this one......or his wife did......sounds like she certainly had lot$ of motive! ( I saw her on one of those talk shows, moaning about all she stood to lose! She should have to eat cat food like those retirees who lost so much on Enron!!)

[edit on 9-7-2006 by frayed1]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
stress increases your risk for heart attacks. that kinda explains cheney's during the florida recounts and milosovic's during his trial

and lay had a history of heart problems

is there a shred of hard tangible evidence yet ?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
if

his lawyer gets the case thrown out,,

will he be free if he re appears later???

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If Ken Lay reappears after cremation many will consider him the corporate messiah

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At his memorial service here in Houston some vinegar and water bag actually compared Ken Lay to James Byrd, the African American man who was dragged behind a truck to death in Jasper, Texas. I think they wanted to bestow some kind of sainthood on the guy or something. It would have been funny had it not been so revolting.

From what I saw his wife didn't shed a tear. I'm sure she's found comfort in the fact that he's finally at peace in Aspen errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................I mean the South Pacific!

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This this Yahoo article talking about the discussion on ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Here's an interesting article I just found. I'd like to quote the first paragraph (the bolding is mine)

HOUSTON, July 5 — In yet another bizarre twist to the Enron saga, the sudden death of Kenneth L. Lay on Wednesday may have spared his survivors financial ruin. Mr. Lay's death effectively voids the guilty verdict against him, temporarily thwarting the federal government's efforts to seize his remaining real estate and financial assets, legal experts say.

Something to think about...

I am wondering, any word on whether we actually have the body, or did it conveniently 'disappear'? And if any autopsy was performed, what were the results?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well here's what I think.

Yes - his death was faked.

Yes - he is living incognito somewhere with a staff of people to care for his every whim, awaiting the arrival of Linda, who will herself disappear soon from public view by "dying."

I would say that his mug will be the most popular Halloween mask of 2006.

This is the stuff movies are made of. Especially ENRON movies.

In fact, I am working on creating my own Ken Lay page, and offer a big reward for finding his sorry ass, and hopefully bringing him to justice, yet again.

But come to think of it, he only has to be "dead" till he's 71, and then he can begin life anew again.

And in all probability, no one will ever know where Kenneth Lay!

Regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III
IT Consultant
Chicago
billslater.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Death in a rural place where moneyed folks ''get their way."

Death certificates are not necessarily 100% accurate. They can be bought.

Body is quickly cremated.

Family fortune is protected.

Expect a lot of Lay family plane flights to South America.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by billslater
But come to think of it, he only has to be "dead" till he's 71, and then he can begin life anew again.

Does the statue of limitations apply if you are dead and suddendly re-appear alive at a latter date?

I would think that if you re-appeared at another point in time in the future alive, that the time clock on the statute of limitations would start again.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Skepticism grows, as we are lied to, day-by-day.

What will it take--in terms of horrifying reality--for us to act on what we suspect?

I wonder.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join