It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Lay's death is BS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow, when this first occurred to me, I thought I was being toooo suspicious! Ha, seems I aren't the only one!!

After all, his crime was FRAUD!

What does his previous medical records show?? Surely, as the top dog in a giant firm, he would have had to pass physicals for insurance purposes!! Severe arterial disease doesn't appear over night, eh??

Watch his wife.......if she leaves the country for a 'rest' following her ordeal...??

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This is really fishy. Why would they say "confirmed on Monday", while he's supposed to have died today??

Because the death took place at 3:11am most people call that "monday night" but it really is Tuesday morning.

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WOW!! I think you all are on to something! Try this one on, I have thought about this for a long time....... what if.... the guy just up and died!!!!

All of you need to move out of your parents homes and get a life!!!! geeze!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
so, 5 pages into this is there a shred of evidence his death was faked ?

anything tangible ?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowboat
WOW!! I think you all are on to something! Try this one on, I have thought about this for a long time....... what if.... the guy just up and died!!!!

All of you need to move out of your parents homes and get a life!!!! geeze!

Um, dude...you are on this site as well. So, that means you have even less of a life, we're here because we like it.

-- Boat

Also, I live in a fraternity.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I heard today that under current law that Lay's case will be vacated.

This article from Forbes explains it better than I can.

www.forbes.com...

With his death from a massive heart attack today, Ken Lay cheated justice. And then some. Not only will the Enron founder not end his days in prison, but according to legal precedent, his entire case will be erased from the records.

That means that, in legal terms at least, Lay was never convicted, tried or even indicted for Enron misdeeds.

For Lay's estate, and his widow Linda, the positive implication of this grim day is that the government now has no means to collect on its forfeiture claim against Lay for $43.5 million.

It's hard to believe, but the case law on this point is crystal clear, says Peter Henning, professor at Wayne State University Law School. "The idea is that you can't punish a dead person. It's not fair," says Henning. "Lay didn't get a chance to go in front of a court of appeals, which he had an absolute legal right to do."

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"ok, enough is enough...you guys get me outta here NOW or Ill start talking...POOF!! gone in 60 seconds

hes probably in minsk with saddam

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If there is anything to this, I'd say it would be that he induced a heart attack somehow. It is clear from the link above that it was in his best interest. Can this be done? He had the money...

-- Boat

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
I heard today that under current law that Lay's case will be vacated.

This article from Forbes explains it better than I can.

For Lay's estate, and his widow Linda, the positive implication of this grim day is that the government now has no means to collect on its forfeiture claim against Lay for $43.5 million.

Wow thats real nice. She gets 43mil of other peoples money. Does anyone know where his court case was taking place and when it was supposed to take place?

Pie

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I apologize if someone has posted this already but yesterday's New York Post cover was a picture of Ken Lay, side by side with a picture of a coffin and the headline "Check he's in it".

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would like to add some fuel to the conspiracy fire.

Now they are saying that his body will be cremated. How convenient is that.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How convenient indeed!!!!

Oh........Aspen was his favorite place in the whole world!

What a bunch of crap. Is there no viewing of the body by friends and relatives before he's cremated? WTF?

Peace

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Is there no viewing of the body by friends and relatives before he's cremated?
Peace

I can remember a time when people were laid out in their own homes. Oops, giving me age away! But I do remember at least two neighbors with the coffin/viewings in their living rooms.

Some people don't want a viewing these days--too expensive (like they couldn't afford it?) and see it as a waste, although it does keep the undertakers in business and comforts the family. My aunt didn't, she was cremated and then had services without a viewing. Ash urn tucked away in a cemetary plot a fraction of what it takes to bury a coffin.

The comfort for the family was the luncheon she had planned for after the graveside services. Beer and wine for every table and many friends and relatives for the occasion. Funerals usually end up being mini-reunions for those who can attend.

Due to the notoriety of the deceased, I'd say anything goes. They can be as audacious as his last wishes desire, or as the family decides if he hadn't expressed any.

But yea, Linda Lay will be watched very closely by those who's life's fortunes she's sitting on these days. Why they didn't just come clean and return it all upon judgement is beyond my simple comprehension.

See if anyone reports on who gets called for the reading of the will.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yep, there's no way on earth I believe Ken Lay suddenly died at such a convenient time, and I certainly don't believe he would commit suicide, he's just too full of himself. It is BS and not too many people believe it.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Link

The sudden death yesterday of Enron Corp. founder Kenneth Lay could make him an innocent man and shield his estate from tens of millions of dollars in forfeiture claims filed by federal prosecutors, legal experts said yesterday.

Under a precedent established by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit in 2004, Lay's conviction may be vacated because he did not get a chance to have the appeals court review the jury's guilty finding.

Which means, his family could maintain the money that he would have had to pay.

A whole new level of B***S***

Looks like FallenFromTheTree got this one first, sorry bout that.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The place in Aspen where Lay died, is the same place where Colin Powell was hospitalized this morning after becoming ill at the Aspen Ideas Festival.

Powell hospitalized in Aspen

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, i have inside information. He's in Tijuana.

Please do not tell your family or friends as this would blow the cover.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dude... I come here when I need a laugh. And this one is very funny!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricFM
The place in Aspen where Lay died, is the same place where Colin Powell was hospitalized this morning after becoming ill at the Aspen Ideas Festival.

Powell hospitalized in Aspen

Let the poisonings begin...

I wonder how his lab work went.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Kenneth Lay - another one of Bush and Cheney's greedy buddies. Once Enron went down they had to do something so they told Lay to make it look good, do the trial thing and if it doesn't work out we'll help you disappear. Funny how his death just happened to take place in an elitist stronghold (Aspen) where they have major influence.

These ultra rich elite pricks are up to no good. My guess is that they are trying to amass enough wealth to set up thier own small country (Heavan on earth) where they can rule over the enslaved worlds population.

They gave Lay a head start due to his stellar fianacial contribution to the building of thier new Atlantis.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join