It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Lay's death is BS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't think this is a faked death going on here, I prefer to think he was assassinated by gov or a special intrest group of somekind. The poster who posted the wagner story shows mr. wagnr was obviously assassinated as well for knowing to much. I can't find it now but somewhere in the masses of ATS is a thread on the connections between Ken Lay and the republican party, gov of cali arnold and few others. Maybe they told him hed get away with everything when in reality he was the fall boy and in the end killed him before he talked. Of course he also could have had a heart attack, it happens to old folks.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Let's not forget that Lay was a HUGE investor into the Bush campaign. This guy has been in oil since he was a teenager. He was CEO of fortune 500's number seven. Two things happened:

1). He was protected by President Bush. Bush couldn't publically pardon the guy becuase of huge backlash. Lay could spill more beans than most think about the Bush family. *remember Bush saying that he doesn't remember meeting Keneth Lay when enron fell, but was found on footage with him, calling him Kenny Boy nonetheless. Bush and oil constituents gave him a get out of jail free card... Or.

2). He was murdered by the oil constituents because he knows too much.

Of course this all my opinion...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Unless they have the colorado state coroner on payroll, I think its aiming closer to the second option.

money.cnn.com... nn=yes

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If my friends told the press on Monday that I died on Wednesday, I'd be suspicious too.

:shrug:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just keep in mind what this man was guilty of.... FRAUD. He's an expert and he's made tons of money out of it. He has a lot of resources at his disposal and a lot of powerful people have been allied and made rich by him. He won't go to a carribean Island. he will go where his money is and where he can hide without anyone asking questions and still be comfortable. I'd say Europe, probably switzerland just like that other embezzler, Marc Rich who is still living in Switzerland along with his business partner Pincus Green.

Pie

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know many world Gov angencies will be looking out for Lay. He owes a lot of money to a lot of people around the globe. However his close ties to the current powers that be makes me think a scam is definately a possibility. Id watch where and when his money has been moved/moving as well. A large amount or many smaller amounts being moved previously can be a big tell tale sign as well. I hope the old Fraud just kicked it myself and a indepth autopsy is required for proof IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I live in Houston. I have been fed so much Ken Lay news............... I even met his wife but there is nothing notable to mention about it. Maybe when this thread dies, I'll try to revive it with that minor event.

Let me be very clear, that was a planned death. Maybe he stopped taking his heart medicine, nowing what would happen. Maybe he stated his intentions and his death was assisted.

An autopsy is in high order. That body needs to be torn apart. I dont believe for a nano-second that this is just a simple case of dumb luck at just the right time.

No way!

It sure does take North korea off the US media's radar. I wonder if NK even understands that. But I already mentioned that in one of the NK threads.

I hope Ken Lay took some money with him so he can pay the devil on his way to.......(stole that line from a Robin Hood movie)

That ole croak did a real job on Houston. They can bury him in pieces for all I care. Prisons should have graveyards for people like him. Wouldnt that be a hoot. They send his corpse to prison to serve out his term, what a novel idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

I love conspiracies but the more I visit ATS the more I believe that 99% of conspiracies are just nonsense created by people with a lot of imagination and apparently way too much free time on their hands. This type of thread is a prefect example. No one has any real information or evidence but each post in this thread makes the conspiracy a little bit larger. It starts off with: lets see the body, then escalates to murders, suicides, paying off doctors and the sheriffs department. It is almost like watching the conspiracy version of the telephone game. It is sort of fascinating to me really. I think some university should conduct research into conspiracies threads and the posters on ATS.

Oh that's funny Zerotime. I feel the same way myself at times. These forums are the best peoplewatchers in the business, blogs second.

I was at the Darwinawards boards a few some years back. Philosophy discussions, where some guy claimed he was doing this type of research. The crap he took after that was unbelieveable. Quite a few of us got drummed out due to our left-leaning sensibilities.

But this is why I picked the Skunkworks thread to post in out of the three that had started. It promised to be the most fun.

Back to evidence building:

Linda Lay interviews in 2002 report quite a nest egg for the trophy bride. That home in Aspen was worth $12 million.

Thousands of former Enron employees saw their retirement funds disappear when the energy giant collapsed--but Kenneth Lay has millions socked away in lawsuit-proof investments.

By Bill Hogan
February 21, 2002

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sure if we dug deep enough we could add Ken Lay to "The Clinton Body Count"

www.zpub.com...

Ken Lay ran rampant during the Clinton years. It was under the Bush Administration that the nonsense ended.

OK maybe I'm stretching a bit.

But not as much as the people who think Cheney was involved, or the people who think it was more than a heart attack!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Was that just an attempt highjack the tread and make it political? Regardless of when Lay did his thing he was wrong, hopefully dead wrong. I don,t blame Cheney,Bush, Clinton, BushI Reagan, Nixon Carter or God. Is Lay really dead? That's what matters.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just because there ARE conspiracies doesn't mean EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

schiz·o·phre·ni·a: (noun)
Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and defects of the frontal lobe and is caused by genetic, other biological, and psychosocial factors.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Maybe nothing yet, but it's better to doubt the truth until it's proven than to believe a lie until it's disproven.

Amen to that!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You win the award for being the first to turn this thread into a political BS fest.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Lay had been appointed by GWB to some energy policy group prior to him becoming President. He was also, I think, part of the energy policy group tied into the office of Dick Cheney....

REPLY: Why, that's terrible!!! Yeah... at an energy policy group meeting I want to see the CEO of Taco Bell; or Toys R Us. Maybe the owner of the local flower shop.

".... who steadfastly refuses to make known any details or documents.

REPLY: Much of this has long ago been made public by court order; Catch up!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I'm sure if we dug deep enough we could add Ken Lay to "The Clinton Body Count"

www.zpub.com...

Ken Lay ran rampant during the Clinton years. It was under the Bush Administration that the nonsense ended.

OK maybe I'm stretching a bit.

Yeah, I'd say you're stretching it quite a bit! LOL But the truth of the matter remains, Lay and Enron were involved in a lot more than just defrauding their employees of their pensions and life savings. Remember the rolling blackouts in California? That was Enron manipulating the energy market. Hell, Lay even consulted with the Bush administration on the topic of energy.

As far as I'm concerned, Lay and Skillings are as dirty as they come. They may wear fancy suits and smoke $250 cigars, but they are no better than sleazy two-bit crooks. Dead or not, it's a pity he'll never see the inside of a jail cell.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I dug up a wee bit on BBC News and it said he was pronounced dead at 0300 after being rushed from his vaction home in Aspen Springs colorado. Okay so The Dr. Pronounced him dead at the hospital, Who else saw his body(need more research) And Aspen Springs has a population of 5,914 durning the 2000 censensus.....How hard would it be to pay off that small an amount of people. Thats what i have so far still digging..........

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nah, he probably keeled over when he found out that he was going to be in a cell with a guy named Bubba.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

1). He was protected by President Bush. Bush couldn't publically pardon the guy becuase of huge backlash.

Clinton pardoned the biggest tax cheat in US history. You think they care about the backlash? Theres a reason they do it at the end of their term.

If Ken Lay had half the power people here think he did he would never have been convicted in the first place and there would have been a scape goat that took his place.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
quote posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Let's not forget that Lay was a HUGE investor into the Bush campaign. This guy has been in oil since he was a teenager.

REPLY: And your thoughts on George Soros, international criminal, backing/funding the opposition/workers world party/moveon, etc?

For what it's worth, since he was convicted, the Gov't. has frozen his assets to recoup the fines, as they would anyone else.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would say yes, if it were not for his health. I am sure the stress he was under has taken a toll on his health. But great post.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Actually, Zerotime's sugguestion that they take the body to a prison cemetary isn't such as bad one:

Call me paranoid. If the body is quickly cremated or whisked away, if they don't do an extremely thorough autopsy, then my little walk into fantasyland will take on more meaning, more reallity.

Bottom line-- they better make sure that it's Lay, using whatever tests are necessary. And they better NOT allow cremation or removal of the body.

Call me paranoid, but I want to know, for sure, I want to see the proof that Kenny-boy is dead, so I can be assured the maggots are eating his rotting, pre-death corrupted flesh.

www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_rob_kall_060705_is_ken_lay_dead_3f.htm

Brutal.

And yes, I remember the rolling brown-outs well and how they became connected to the shenanigans of the power companies, middlemen selling electricity for all the ruboff profits they could garner. That's what Enron had become, and dare I say with the blessings of the capitalist society Lay's vision led him to?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join