It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology at it again..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Looks like someone snuck a camera into a Scientology Orientation and now its all over the internet. Nothing really new here.

Here it is in Google Video
Here it is in Youtube

Oh wait a minute, Because we didnt pay $999.99 to see this information the COS is threatining everysingle person they can withlawsuits over the video. I beg you to torrent this and watch the video for yourself to see what costs gullible people a THOUSAND dollars to see.....

By the way Scientologists, If this info is so importantto all of mankind, why is the COS going to such EXTREME lengths to censor this tape? Do you deny that this is actually what your church teaches? Or do we not have the "full story"? Pray tell, what is the full story, mabye if you told us the big secret that makes the COS so belivable we might not harp on you guys so much......

P.S. MODS.... COS might threaten a lawsuit just because I am talking about this....

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Those links don't work dude...it's a silly religion anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
scientology is the MOST retarded religion in the world to me its not even a religion why wont the goverment kill them all?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Those links do work its just that the COS threatened the siteswith legal action if they didnt remove them.............

Please dont use this thread to rant about scientology or insult the religion, I'd sooner believethem than the ones that believe theres an invisible man who lives in the sky and rewards and punishes according to his whims and will send you to a burning painfull eternity.....but he loves you, there are plenty of other places other than ATS you can do that.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Those links do work its just that the COS threatened the siteswith legal action if they didnt remove them.............

"remove them", aka, those links don't work. :shk:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
no, they are left there as an example of the churches outrageous cencorship......... Im kinda surprised you didnt see that from reading my post.....

GSA

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is a member and poor katie holmes is a baby factory for them now -

poor girl looks half starved, half scared to death every time tom cruise goes near her. Poor kid even had to have her baby in silence and couldn't touch her for a week till 'the first operating thetans' cleansed her of earthly energy!

#@#@#'@###'@~!!! Tom cruise needs a good hiding and a pair of blocka boots to boost his tiny stupid ego back into the real world.

All support Ophra Whinfrey for resisting the anti christ!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
poor girl looks half starved, half scared to death every time tom cruise goes near her. Poor kid even had to have her baby in silence and couldn't touch her for a week till 'the first operating thetans' cleansed her of earthly energy!

That not true!!!! That's slander that is!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
no, they are left there as an example of the churches outrageous cencorship......... Im kinda surprised you didnt see that from reading my post.....

All I'm saying is that you denied the links were not working when they clearly were not.

While the first does mention that it was removed at the request of the L. Ron Hubbard Library, the google link has absolutely no supporting evidence, therefore, the google link is quite unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I picked up one of their books once to find out a little about this Scientology and had to put it down. Never finished reading it- it didnt make any sense, even the reading was incomprehensible.

Its nonsense for the rich.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
youtube.com... 3ZlZCBhdCB0aGUgcmVxdWVzdCBvZiBjb3B5cmlnaHQgb3duZXIgdGhlIEwuIFJvbiBIdWJiYXJkIExpYnJhcnkgYmVjYXVzZSBpdHMgY29udGVudCB3YXMgdXNlZCB3aXRob3V0IHBlcm1pc3Npb25 xB2FVCG1lc3NhZ2VzcQhdcQl1Lg==

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner the L. Ron Hubbard Library because its content was used without permission

top topics

join