It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
www.livescience.com...
___
It's a little "out there", but still some may find it interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I failed to see Electing Another Bush to the presidency of the United States.....the list is not complete

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

I failed to see Electing Another Bush to the presidency of the United States.....the list is not complete

That's funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
the only way to destroy the world is by turning into tree huggin retarded hippies

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
the only way to destroy the world is by turning into tree huggin retarded hippies

I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by dabomb

I don't get it.

Maybe he means it as in "hugging the trees so hard that they shoot down, into the earth, making the planet explode", or something similar.

I might be wrong, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
the best way to destroy it is to put h-bombs at every corner of the planet in set them off one at a time

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't know, it might be kind of hard to find all the corners of our planet. I've never even seen one. I wish I would have paid more attention in school, I don't even remember how many corners a sphere has...

I think my favorite one of those was the spontaneous destruction due to all of the atoms comprising the planet ceasing to exist.

lol gotta love quantum mechanics, I guess anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Allow humanoid species to evolve.

Introduce currency.

Cutting short Firefly

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Pass out thermonuclear weapons to all countries like it's candy on Halloween. Then sit back, pop open a cold refreshing beverage and enjoy the light show.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The nuclear weapons is a great idea, but I think we only have enough to wipe out life on the globe a few, ok maybe many times over, but not enough to destroy the globe it's self. But he left out my favorite one, DEATHSTAR!...sorry, couldn't resist.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Skullcrusher]

top topics

join