It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could we playing in to the nwo's plot????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
the title pretty much says it all. but ill say it again could we be playing to there hand some how? ideas wanted

[edit on 27-6-2006 by imwithstupid]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, the NWO can't come about by force, so... ..Yeah.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, maybe you could be a little more specific?

1. Do you mean how the Entertainment Industry paints pictures of firearms enthusiasts, critical thinkers, pro-right activists, patriots, and other potential threats to the NWO as "extremists" or "Psychos" so that it will be easier to discredit them in the real world?

2. Do you mean the way people allow current LE/Govt. to take such extreme actions in the name of security as requiring sex offenders to register into a central database, or requiring all citizens to submit their information and wait for the FBI's response before they are allowed to purchase a gun(the State keeps a record of who has bought guns), or allowing LE to perform searches of your property without a warrant(good 'ol Kalifornia). There is more, but who has the time...

3. Do you mean the way we have accepted the fact that all US citizens have been issued numbers to help keep track of the population?(Social Security Number, in case you didn't know...)

4. Do you mean the way we allow a violent, rogue agency like the BATFE, to continue to exist, even after example after example of its abuses and aggression towards LAW ABIDING citizens has come to surface, and that evidence is growing that this "agency" is nothing more than a force of oppression and in some cases a "Death Squad".(or have you forgotten about Waco, TX)

5. Do you mean how we allow our Government, which is supposedly "For the people, By the people", set up massive "Black Projects" and lie to us about them, and keep secrets from us?

6. Do you mean the way most of those who ARE aware of the state of things, just sits back and complains about things, rather than take action?(no, I don't mean run up into the hills with your freinds and some guns and call yourselves the "wolverines")

I'm sure there is about a million more examples of how we are "asking for it". Maybe you should specify?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i really more or less meant us at ATS that we might being lead in the nwo plot or that the nwo might be playing us at ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh,.. well then...

I guess its possible, There are certainly enough people on this site who could discredit the rest of us "Critical Thinkers". People who believe that shapeshifting lizards from another dimension are controlling world events through telepathy, people who think that Bigfoot is real or that the Chupacabra is out feeding on babies... If anything, I think that the powers that be would just throw some deranged topics out into the forums and let the weirdos pick them up and run with them. Let "us" discredit ourselves.

I believe that there is a lot of powerful and true information on this site, but there is also a lot of crap. Not all crap is easy to find, some you just have to sniff around before you find it under your shoe. An example might be a secret location, a bunker, owned by an agency, purpose is classified. This is true. But the powers decide to throw anyone trying to figure out what happens there off track by talking about Aliens or some weird crap, steering most in the wrong direction and making it easier for the public to write it off as fantasy.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Nicotine1982]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
yes but what if the nwo which we have viewed as a theart snince day-1 was just a bunch of strange coincedces

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What i the NWO wants us to form an rebel alliance sort of thing.
One of there ibjectives is depopulation, what better way to this this then another revolution?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If thw NWO want to reduce the population they would do it in a way that posed less of a risk to their own people, and less collateral damage. Think poisons, Bioweapons, Chemical weapons, Viral warfare, ect.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thats what i mean, who do you think gets blamed if we have some sort of rebel alliance?
1. they don't get blamed
2. all there political enemys are gone

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I see what your saying, label the dissedents as terrorists and eliminate new members of the resistance via intimidation, while at the same time killing off the current rebels in the name of security, but I don't think that this will be on a very large scale. Looking at Iraq right now we see the military learning painful lessons about trying to stop resistance fighters through force. I predict that if things get far enough along for the NWO to begin reducing the population, it will be done by some virus or another, so they can pretend to still be on our side, leaving very little resistance. Once the population is decreased, then out will come the Civic Ordinators and Death Camps.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
thats what i was talking about are we just panws in there little game for control

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The short answer is Yes.

The powers behind the NWO has surely thought about things from every angle, and planned for every occasion. I'm pretty sure that somewhere along the line they knew that people would figure out what they where up to ahead of time and they would have to have a contingency plan for this. In the event that an agency plans for an event based on the possible actions of a group outside that agency, it would be fair to say that the agency would be using that group to achieve their goals. There is an old saying though, that if you play with fire you can get burned. What this means here is that even though we are "pawns" of the higher power, we are an variable. If we do not respond in the manner predicted, then we might spoil the formula.

I guess a more appropriate answer to your question would be: Yes, and no.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
yeah i think i found a way that we can fight the nwo with political gurilla tacticas heres a theard i started to explain what i mean. its on the basis that bush is the front man of the nwo. please pay no atention to the spelling errors i never was able to spell
www.belowtopsecret.com...
ps all insight has been greatly aperciated

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
it says its a moderator thread only, and i can't veiw it. I don't think it is really wise to post plans for overthrowing the govt. anyways, even if it is just one agency. This could be taken as a threat and NWO or not, could land you in jail, or at least, court. Next time you should type it up in wordpad and if anyone is interested in reading it, IM or PM it to them. Stay away from E-mail though.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
no no no... you miss under stand i was saying to post some anti bush rhetoric someone most have taken it to far. spreading political ideas is is far from a plot to over through the govt.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
regardless of your intentions, I still can't access it.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
this is true most have been pretty bad for it to get sent to the trash bin

top topics

join