It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorist a set up? Watch video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Good point Agent-T!! I could totally see that happening

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

They had an association with the lodge ??

Maybe members, maybe a friend ??

I think they would have to, wouldn't they....I mean unless they were serving Spaghetti today in the lodge?? I'm not sure how common it is for outsiders to be in a lodge otherwise, unles they were members?? The video said the 32 yr. old was an elder at the lodge.

Edit* I prefer RUM.... can I have rum???

[edit on 6/24/2006 by jensouth31]

Well...

Like you said the 32yr old was an elder, I know around here, any member can take a non member ( or members ) on a tour, or if there are no meetings in session anyone can walk in if there are some kind of ( don't really know how to say it ) comunity operation going on ( you know like a cook out ect...)...

JMO...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Was it an '' out of the way'' lodge..could have been an innocent enough attempt to stop them where they couldn,t have made a run for it if they were in fact plotters..saving maybe a hostage taking situation

What was the location in comparison with their home??.... REALLY a warehouse??or did i get that wrong?

Edit coz i found this
www.mujca.com...

Larry Silverstein IS in fact owner of sears tower!!!

Can this guy still get building insurance..My God

[edit on 24-6-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yeah Jedi.... I think they can if they are recruiting. My neighbor is a Mason... I'll ask him tomorrow. I can speak pretty frankly about the Masons with him, because he knows I have read the book "Masonry Beyond The Light". If I hit a topic where he knows I'm right, or I know something I shouldn't he will just give me a smug smile.

Don't worry.... He won't kill me... he's in his 70's and he's my coffee buddy

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Larry Silverstein IS in fact owner of sears tower!!!

Can this guy still get building insurance..My God

So it was insurance???? I still can't recall without digging....that's something that will have to wait until tomorrow...zzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well...

If you're talking to me here is the lodge...

www.elhasa.org...

And as far as I know they all follow the same rules...

But that's up to you to belive it or not...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

They had an association with the lodge ??Maybe members, maybe a friend ??

The odd thing is that the news reporter said that Batiste was an "Elder" in the lodge, but thats not, to my knowledge, a "regular" masonic position.

I thought, mabye he meant Islamic, not Masonic, but he clearly says "Masonic Lodge", Islamic Lodge doesn't make any sense.

jensouth31
unles they were members??

It might be possible that a regular lodge invited them in, to give a talk on the charity work that they were doing, or to talk about their group's unique religious beleifs, which might be of interest to some of masons.

ThePieMaN
I wonder what kind of proof they will show as far as explosives or flight training. I bet they had neither.

The only proof they need is to demonstrate statements of intent, and they, it is claimed on the news, have video tapes of them literaly pledging allegiance to al qaida.
Thats enough. Anyone stupid enough to take money from a guy that says he's a terrorist, and to tell him that you're going to use it to commit acts of terrorism, AND to literally pledge allegiance to al-qaida, yeesh, its not a loss for the country, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well now that is a rather juicy article!!! Is that the same guy Cheney shot while hunting??? The plot thickens

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Don't worry.... He won't kill me... he's in his 70's and he's my coffee buddy

Why would I worry ???

The masons aren't an evil cult....

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, that's a matter of opinion to some conspiracy theorist! I'm not worried about you worrying either.... hey wheres my rum???

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just took a look through your site JM. thanks..guess what though..Looked through the different branches and can,t find any reference to Baptiste or his aka,s

Any chance you can find a membership site?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Among the first acts alleged by the conspirators was giving the FBI informant their shoe sizes so he could buy them military boots. Later, the documents say, Batiste gave the informant lists of other items needed for the proposed war: uniforms, binoculars, radios, vehicles, bullet-proof vests, machine guns, and $50,000 in cash.

The suspects got their boots, the indictment says, but it does not make clear which of the other items were delivered.

Source

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Is that the same guy Cheney shot while hunting???

Funny isnt it??

Joking that Cheney ''accidentally'' shot Silverstein in the face for
''GIVING AWAY THEIR SECRET PLANS TO BLOW UP SEARS TOWER FOR EXCUSE TO INVADE IRAN''

I only fired a twelve guage once on Lebanon and STILL managed to hit my target.. A clay pigeon..nearly dislocated my shoulder though

AHEM back on track

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Isn't it fun what kind of stuff you can stumble onto this late at night? It is funny, but I thought that guy got shot at the Bush ranch...no? This says in Chicago shooting rats? I guess he shot a big one

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

hey wheres my rum???

Ok...

Heres your rum...

Satisfied ??

J/K...

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Later, the documents say, Batiste gave the informant lists of other items needed for the proposed war: uniforms, ........

UNIFORMS ????
Kinda would give away the whole point of blending into the population after an attack

BOOMsears tower blows up..

policeman... '''See anything suspicious sir''??

Baptiste (dressed in boots,uniform,bullet proof vest,machine gun) ''No sir ,not a thing''

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yeah....I'm satisfied
I'm also whimping out for the night zzzz See ya tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Were these men set up by the government because they weren't conformists?

I don't think so, I think they really wanted to do what they intended to do...

Did they really intend to attack the Sears Tower, or was it only at the urging of their government handler?

It was a sting operation, there was no government handler IMHO...

Have any government handlers enabled terrorists to commit terror attacks?[/quote

Don't know but I doubt any on US soil, forien soil maybe but US soil I doubt it...

if you read up on the first attack on the world trade centre, you will find out that the original 'attack' was meant to use a harmless white powder, because it was intended to be a protest rather than an attack.

however, the fbi handler pursuaded his contact to use real explosives instead and even provided them. the contact was a bit suspicious of this guy, so he was secretly recording his meetings with him and there were many, many hours of conversations proving that it was never their original intention to blow up a van full of explosives - that came from the fbi.

this is all rarely mentioned though when harping on about the terrorists that first attacked the world trade centre because, well, it just doesnt look good for the fbi does it? question is, even if it was a sting operation or a set-up, why did they allow it to happen and not apprehend the truck on its way?

[edit on 24-6-2006 by justyc]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah....I'm satisfied
I'm also whimping out for the night zzzz See ya tomorrow.

G'nite...

Sweat dreams....

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Dude...

If you had have looked on how long I've been here you would have seen that I've been here a while...

And BTW I've read pretty much all DG's posts...

You're funny...

What's THAT supposed to mean? Are you looking for a fight? I'm not a racist- never talk about race, and i'm a minority myself. What else do you want from me? You may have read some threads, but nothing to do with racisim.
I dont play that game. We are all equal. So go pick on someone your own size and get off my back. Now then- can we get back on topic?

I could post here a group of seven white people who would not "belong" either. Green, brown, yellow or pink.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by dgtempe]

Note: If you go to sleep early you wake up to someone slandering your name and playing the race card- I thought higher than that of you, Jedi.

Edited to add content.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by dgtempe]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join