It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorist a set up? Watch video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I believe dgtempe answered that already.

The photos look like mug shots and don't look much like masonic-types to me. Mug shots = criminal activity, and I thought masons were supposed to be regular citizens, not "street"

Anyway, perhaps we could get back to the topic?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So...

Nygan a mason can't be young, they have to be old and stodgy ???

And are you being stereotypical ? ( sounds like it )...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
The photos look like mug shots and don't look much like masonic-types to me. Mug shots = criminal activity, and I thought masons were supposed to be regular citizens, not "street"

Why do they look "street" ??

I guess you folks don't see what I'm getting at here, you are exhibiting stereotypical views of the "mugshots", just becauce someone looks "street" or "bad dudes" don't mean they are...

See what I mean ??

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why do they look "street" ??

I guess you folks don't see what I'm getting at here, you are exhibiting stereotypical views of the "mugshots", just becauce someone looks "street" or "bad dudes" don't mean they are...
See what I mean ??

You,re obviously not getting the point.. It is nothing at all to do with the fact that they are black/coloured or young..It,s that fact that they DO look like ex-cons..

You pointed out yourself in this quote that they may or may not be...but you answered your own question that they in fact DO look street,therefore participation in a lodge with some kind of standard/respectabilty to maintain would be unlikely as the members would come to the same conclusion as you yourself did..

That they LOOK street..

Thank you for your time..Back to the Topic in question

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry I guess you folks don't get what I'm trying to get at...

Just because the DO look like criminals, does that mean that they are ??

And the reason I'm commenting is you are being stereotypical ( and you don't even see it, or will admit to it )...

For instance...

You're walking down the street, you see a person that is black with dreadnaughts ( or white for that matter )...they have that "criminal look" about them ( even thou this person is a preacher, or a long standing citizen of the comunity who has a good reputation, but you don't know that ). What are you going to do ??

But anyway I'm done here you folks don't even see what you're saying...

**edit to add**

Never judge a book by it's cover...

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

I'm sorry I guess you folks don't get what I'm trying to get at...

Just because the DO look like criminals, does that mean that they are ??

Exactly right.I agree with you completely here.That does not make them criminal but the difference is..

Imagine YOU,RE HEAD OF A LODGE.

Now i don,t pretend to know exactly how they operate but you have to be nominated by a current member yeah??

Now if members come forward and tell YOU that they don,t ''like the look of the new guy'' What do you do.?.let it slide at you,re own risk and reputation and the demise of the sponsor if the guy DOES turn out to be ''A BAD UN''

While i agree with you, it is by no means a trusting world and I seriously believe no-one would even take the chance no matter if they are actually priests or school teachers

People tend to look out only for themselves these days ..sad i know

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't believe this was a set up.

Now if you want to call it a sting, as in catching people planning on doing bad; then I will agree. The suspects (who have been alleged and not convicted.) sought out a person or people, to seek out activities like blowing up the Sears tower and such. The kicker to me is they wanted financial help for uniforms. (among other things.) But the asking money for uniforms kind of stuck with me a weird request.

Like I said it was a good Sting and investigation and not a setup in my opinion. Let's see when more evidence comes in to warrant all of these accusations.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry...

But you're totally not understanding what I'm getting at here...How can you judge a person by his/her looks ??

This is my whole premise. You can't judge a book by it's cover, which was what I felt dgtempe was doing, capish ( sorry...it pushed my buttons, because I HAVE that "criminal look" OK, and yes I've spent jail time ) ??

As far as these guys go I'll have to wait untill I see more info, at the surface, they're as guilty as sin...

Understand...OK ?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry...

But you're totally not understanding what I'm getting at here...How can you judge a person by his/her looks ??

This is my whole premise. You can't judge a book by it's cover, which was what I felt dgtempe was doing, capish ( sorry...it pushed my buttons, because I HAVE that "criminal look" OK, and yes I've spent jail time ) ??

As far as these guys go I'll have to wait untill I see more info, at the surface, they're as guilty as sin...

Understand...OK ?

Dude enough with it, if you read most of Dg's post you would know she isn't a racist, and you are hijacking the thread! When I think of what a mason might look like no, I don't think of a "street" looking person that shady, they don't admit people like that from what I read. Though I am not a mason so I could be wrong. It is Not because they are black, that has nothing to do with it, they could be white asian what ever, it has to do with the fact they are criminal looking, and your whole "Don't judge a book" crap is wrong, and I don't mind being politically incorect on that matter. They don't look like masons stereotyping or not.

Back to the topic, I would like to know exactly how the government found out a few low level, not associated with terror groups, no bodys in the middle of Miami. Their sure to hide the evidence from the public.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Dude...

If you had have looked on how long I've been here you would have seen that I've been here a while...

And BTW I've read pretty much all DG's posts...

You're funny...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I HAVE that "criminal look" OK, and yes I've spent jail time ) ??

Yeah.... okay we see your point you are getting ticked off because you have that criminal look. Who cares.... If you don't like your look, change it! It's the same reason why my brother in law can't get a decent job... because he won't take the big gage silver hoop earrings out of his ears, or drop the baggy a** pants with his rear hanging out, for an interview....but he wants to run around saying that's not fair, they are stereo typing me as a hood. Big deal.....moving on. I'm sure that's why he takes thing like that personal too.

I don't think dg is being a rascist
I believe she was wondering if this was a setup? I had the same thought when I saw on Fox news tonight his sister saying he isn't a Muslim.... He's a Catholic. There was another thread too (related) where someone said the same guy (name ???) who bought the twin towers now owns the sears tower. And this person thought that Sears tower would eventually come down, (like accidently on purpose) because he/she thought about the inside job stuff. I can't remember the theory on that right off hand.... was it insurance fraud??? Anyone??

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Dude...

If you had have looked on how long I've been here you would have seen that I've been here a while...

And BTW I've read pretty much all DG's posts...

You're funny...

Your the funny one, I care not how long you have been here, if you disregard knowing ones position and declare them racist because you thought diferent of her comment.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, everyone take a deeeeeep breath in....hold it......and now a deeep breath out, contracting the abdominals as we exhale counting to 8, ahhh. Now, where were we?

Oh yes,

Were these men set up by the government because they weren't conformists?

Did they really intend to attack the Sears Tower, or was it only at the urging of their government handler?

Have any government handlers enabled terrorists to commit terror attacks?

Why was a masonic lodge raided?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I HAVE that "criminal look" OK, and yes I've spent jail time ) ??

Yeah.... okay we see your point you are getting ticked off because you have that criminal look. Who cares.... If you don't like your look, change it! It's the same reason why my brother in law can't get a decent job... because he won't take the big gage silver hoop earrings out of his ears, or drop the baggy a** pants with his rear hanging out, for an interview....but he wants to run around saying that's not fair, they are stereo typing me as a hood. Big deal.....moving on. I'm sure that's why he takes thing like that personal too.

Do you really, do you really see my point ??

No you really don't see my point, I don't think you do. It's not a vendetta, it's just only people judging people on their looks, no more no less...

Who cares.... If you don't like your look, change it!

Love it...I didn't say I didn't like my looks
( BTW you owe me half a beer and maybe a keyboard for that statement )

But if you want to pay for some surgery, hey WTF I'll take it...

but he wants to run around saying that's not fair, they are stereo typing me as a hood.

Don't get it do ya ?

Go back and re-read dg's post she says that...

"Do these look like the faces you'd find at Masonic Lodges? Just asking. I dont know what they look like or what element is "allowed" at masonic lodges.
Can someone set me straight? "

Sorry...that sounds sterotypical and racist to me...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I’ve said my peace to you. ~ ~ ~ Passing out blood pressure pills ~ ~ ~ Take a deep breath, like it was suggested…. inhale…exhale…. that feels better. Now, wipe your eyes, and blow your nose and I’m sure you’ll feel better too! And BTW I do get it.

Here’s an beer buddy

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Were these men set up by the government because they weren't conformists?

I don't think so, I think they really wanted to do what they intended to do...

Did they really intend to attack the Sears Tower, or was it only at the urging of their government handler?

It was a sting operation, there was no government handler IMHO...

Have any government handlers enabled terrorists to commit terror attacks?[/quote

Don't know but I doubt any on US soil, forien soil maybe but US soil I doubt it...

[quoteWhy was a masonic lodge raided?

They had an association with the lodge ??

Maybe members, maybe a friend ??

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
By the looks of it, I see new cars. I would bet this guy was throwing money around and they told this guy what he wanted to hear and they were just using it to buy stuff for themselves,new SUV's ,tinted windows,stereos, big screen TV's.

Like those anti-war people that were under surveilance, these guys probably were under surveilance and more then likely fantasized about revolution in front of this undercover agent, and he figured he'd feed them and catch himself some terrorist members to show off to the boss. Meanwhile these guys were probably just sucking him dry. I wonder what kind of proof they will show as far as explosives or flight training. I bet they had neither.

Pie

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I’ve said my peace to you. ~ ~ ~ Passing out blood pressure pills ~ ~ ~ Take a deep breath, like it was suggested…. inhale…exhale…. that feels better. Now, wipe your eyes, and blow your nose and I’m sure you’ll feel better too! And BTW I do get it.

Here’s an beer buddy

Ohhh...

And...hey...

Here's a drink to you too...

And I'm glad you do get it...

That's all I wanted...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

They had an association with the lodge ??

Maybe members, maybe a friend ??

I think they would have to, wouldn't they....I mean unless they were serving Spaghetti today in the lodge?? I'm not sure how common it is for outsiders to be in a lodge otherwise, unles they were members?? The video said the 32 yr. old was an elder at the lodge.

Edit* I prefer RUM.... can I have rum???

[edit on 6/24/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Says one of the guys was an Elder too..

Just had a thought..IF these guys was actually truly and honestly a member of a secret society like the Masons.. is it possible that there is something deeper going on like a good excuse to put ALL these lodges under government control..

IE bugging lodges n phone tapping as now they apear to have a good excuse as they ''found terrorists there''..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join