It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorist a set up? Watch video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
IMO it's just one more part of the plan, killing Zarqari did not boost Bush's ratings that much, then the big secret trip to Iraq did not do much and now it's time to make it look like they just saved us all from another attack like 911, they are so predictable.

Heck these guys were probably getting together for some normal routine reason and now they are the latest patsies.

And on top of that the FBI just happened to infiltrate this group, surely a group planning to do something like this for real would not allow a new guy in on the plan. I don't buy it, just more photo ops for the Bush Administration after they captured more boogey men. God sometimes I feel like I am in the middle of a bad fairytale.

I wonder if these defendents will be forced to wear a stun gun device on their bodies the way Mousassaoui was. Don't believe me check here
www.washingtonpost.com...

Prediction: We will once again hear about how the axis of evil is all around us and except for the vigilence fo the Bush Administration & all the good christian republicans running for election we are all doomed, because now the terror once again has come to our shores. We will once again have the color alerts given out every morning, our daily dose of fear while Bush is still joking about looking under the couch for WMDs.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So these guys were doing military drills and practising karate out side their building as part of their routine?Darned strange if you ask me,wouldn`t they try to keep a low profile?
Im starting to think they were part of some sort of entrapment scheme.Just watched the news clip.The old dude with a beard says they were approched by someone with unlimited funds to carry out a bombing.Very odd...this also smacks of entrapment by the authorites.
When you add the masonic element,this is one bizzare occurance.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I found this so funny. Why? Because those of you that know video games know about these Fan-made movies mostly done by kids or clans which are actually screen captures set to music.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

US accuses militants of using video games in youth appeal

‘Infidels came to my village’: The underlying propaganda message, officials say, is that the United States is waging a crusade against Islam in order to control Middle Eastern oil, and that Muslims should fight to protect Islam from humiliation.

“Battlefield 2” ordinarily shows US troops engaging forces from China or a united Middle East coalition. But in a modified video trailer posted on Islamic websites and shown to lawmakers, the game depicts a man in Arab headdress carrying an automatic weapon into combat with US invaders. “I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in Blackhawk helicopters,” a narrator’s voice said as the screen flashed between images of street-level gunfights, explosions and helicopter assaults.

Source
The Video is here
arstechnica.com... (Click where it says THIS ONE)

For those of you who are familiar with the Movie 'Team America" done by the duo who brought you Southpark, the beginning of this BF2 video uses the audio from one of the puppets in this movie as the beginning narration that these shmucks from the government think is really being narrated by the makers of the video! I cannot believe we actually pay some of these people to protect us.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very interesting video. (The original post)

I got the impression that the media mentioned Al Qaeda about 50 times, but mostly they were saying that there was NO connection with Al Qaeda. But how will the average non-thinking American take this news? Will they hear Al Qaeda mentioned 50 times with the faces of these men flashing on the screen and make the desired association?

My gut tells me there's a lot more to this then a 'terrorist cell' within the US, which is probably what the governmedia wants us to think. I think most likely it's an entrapment situation.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
proving that it was never their original intention to blow up a van full of explosives - that came from the fbi.

I don't care who convinces ya to kill masses of people, if ya do it, you're a murderer and should be treated as such. I've never heard of there even being an FBI handler for that attack, and suspect that thats a topic for another discussion. I'd be glad to follow you to another thread if you start one.

benevolent heretic
But how will the average non-thinking American take this news?

They should take it as it is, these guys tried to contact international terrorists in order to carry out terror attacks. LUCKILY they unknowingly contacted a federal agent fronting as a terrorist, who was able to give them what they wanted. IF they have contacted al qaida, then the oath of loyalty to the movement would've resulted in mass murder, rather than their arrests.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by justyc
proving that it was never their original intention to blow up a van full of explosives - that came from the fbi.

I don't care who convinces ya to kill masses of people, if ya do it, you're a murderer and should be treated as such.

Wouldn't that be entrapment?

I personally think this is entrapment. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I find it disheartening when we have FBI agents offering everything possible to carry out a terrorist attack, to a bunch of guys that don't have the means without the FBI to even get out of Florida.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My neighbor told me if it's a colored lodge, they call them Blue Lodges. Speaking of Masons........ Update from last nights conversation

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by trudginup

Irrelevant. I can see that a person can be entrapped into selling drugs and would've never done such a thing if it werent' for the entrapment, but mass murder and terrorism?

No.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by trudginup

Perhaps, but that is a difficult defense in cases such as this (terroristic in nature) when attempting to negate the charges.

Before the Miami group was arrested, I am positive the authority’s and their lawyers reviewed thoroughly all the data, tapes and evidence collected before the call was made to make the arrests.

More importantly….

Refuting the claim of entrapment is problematic for a defense of ‘terror related activities’. The burden falls squarely on the defendant to prove in their particular case that absent the government’s conduct (or involvement) the defendant would never have committed the crime. In reality, the defendant has to prove they had no predisposition (none at all) to commit the crime/act/future act.

Every single word, action, affiliation etc. of the defendant is an opening for the government to crush character and establish predisposition.

Such as the case concerning Mohammed Ali Hasan al-Moayad and Mohammed Mohsen Yahya Zayed in 2005.

The defense claimed entrapment by the feds:

Al-Moayad was caught in an "unfair and coercive situation" that was "meticulously staged" by authorities, the lawyer said. It "had actors, directors, it had stage technicians."
CNN

What convicted the two were their own words and actions plus the ‘idea’ of a conspiracy is not difficult to construct.

mg

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well at least now we know how easy it was to find someone dumb enough to do someone elses bidding for 9-11.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ain't it Great?

First the Awesome Anti-Terrorist Forces of the Western Govrments made several arrests, to make Us All feel so Safe and Secure;

We had London arrests, Ottawa arrests, then some dudes in Australia - and now also "Big Bad Terrorists" from Miami.

Sears Tower 'plotters' just 'wannabes'

In a BBC news broadcast today, Miami Herald reporter Mani Garcia remarks that the government's arrest of seven men in connection with a 'plot' to blow up the Sears Tower is probably overblown.

"They've been described to us by sources as 'wannabes' -- still to be determined if making a connection about talking about doing an attack and and being able to finance an attack," Garcia said. "We've seen previous cases where the Federal government has announced with great hoopla breaking terrorist cells. And when you start deconstructing a case, you see that there's a lot of talk."

How to Recycle Fear and Keep People Nodding - MEANWHILE, White House, GOP Leaders Plan All-Out Assault on Federal Protections.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And yet another page that can't be viewed, thanks to the Great "Firewall" of China.

I really wanted to see that too.

Chinese Government

[edit on 25/6/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
They sure like to scare people with this crap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know what we should be really scared about? It's the words like:

"They were processeded"

"Taken to the federal detention center"

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
My neighbor told me if it's a colored lodge, they call them Blue Lodges. Speaking of Masons........ Update from last nights conversation

Whats a "colored lodge"? Just want to make sure what you mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Most revealing in that first video of the new's reports and subsequent reports is namely what is missing. Names like: Acxiom, HOle (pronounced holy), Matrix,Siesint, LexisNexis, Reed Elsevier Group, Choicepoint, NORA. These private data collection companies and their souped up computerized system of profiling and aggregating information are the true face of Homeland Security.

Every American is already tagged, profiled and coded. NORA stands for Non-Obvious-Relationship-Awareness. So much for freedom of association. Probably those downtrodden faces in the photographs did harbour pernicious intent against American targets, whether or not they would have acted on it without invitation and financial bait is debatable.

What is not up for debate is the fact that homeland security is beginning to look more and more like Minority Report, where a predilection for a crime is all that is needed to be convicted of one.

Private data collection companies are not limited by the laws that restrict government and law enforcement agencies. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act, or the USA Patriot Act demonstrates the erosion of civil liberties necessary to enable government to ignore those laws as well. Intercept and obstruct imply entrapment. The government has included petty criminals under their definition of terrorists.

"Choicepoint has more than 250 terabytes of information regarding the lives of 220 million adults." Robert O'Harrow, No Place To Hide. Biometrics enable computers to recognize voices, read handwriting, recognize an individual by how they type on a keyboard, pick a person out of a crowd by how they walk, distinguish the geometry of hands, and distinguish individual faces. It's shaping up to be not only a war on 'terror,' as if mankind has ever been free of violent dissent, it is becoming a bid for absolute and total control.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Text
In my studies of the masons, they can be any race, what they are peculiar about is money. Look at some of your local websites of the Masons and you will see it costs a pretty penny to join. That is, if they accept you. joodi

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by jensouth31

Whats a "colored lodge"? Just want to make sure what you mean.

All I mean, was an update to the Friday night argument about 'someone thinking' dg was a rascist because of this thread. There were some questions about what kind of ppl are allowed membership to a lodge. My Neighbor is a Maso... so I asked and was told that Blue Lodges were for colored ppl. Not because the White lodges don't allow them in theirs... but was told that the African American Masons prefer to have their own Lodges. And they are called Blue lodges. If you pan back to Friday night discussions of this thread... that may make sense? No I'm not being rascist!!! Just reporting what was told to me by a Mason...........

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is very interesting, do you have any more information since your original post.

Good research, well done.

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I have made a calender over the 19th nuke america bunker thread..
Which ended up in the 622 arrest. Of the seven.

That thread - Had lots of information about the week up until the arrest. And a MR.K made some prewarning post..That i have added in the calendar - He wrote starting from midweek.

Now look at the numbers..

And my belive is that all that thing about Color logdes - Decent back from Roman Empire - There is tons of symbols in these logdes and all the way to the freezing cold top.
There is also somthing called Red logde.. And im not sure and have not searched for it yet (and im on my way out the door) but there might be Orange logdes too.

All these rituals i have written about - Is really depressing material - But somone gotta do it once in a while. And thats why i made this calendar - To show that there is a connection to the Julian Calendar - And the decisions being made at the Top.

They will do anything to cover their path... It's really sick - and im gonna take a long break after this - cause it's really mind blowing.

And im sry about that...I don't like it at all.

The yellow bar is: the 666 date people thought might be the Satan date (hate that word)
The first red Bar: is the julian 666 date - 19th June 2006 - Valiant Shield.
Second Red Bar: the arrest of the seven.

Actually the day after 6/22 - Was the day we burn witches on the fire - here in Europe atleast. All people celebrated that day actually.

The day the Seven was arrested - was in the last hours (American Time Eastcoast) possible for the 622 to happend -
The Prediction fell on that day - That something bigger than 9/11 would happend - And shock and awe - They got somone - the Seven in Miami.

I think the idea was to spread fear - And once and for all split up peoples ideas - who is to blame..

We are infact all fighting terrorisme - But we have two different ways to see it.
And i can't help thinking of that Eye on the top of the Pyramid...Cause it's all in the eye of the beholder - It's the eye of Lucifer as far as i know.

I know this is deply sad - That is why im starting to be neutral - cause we are all being controlled or pushed away from that control grid - like magnets one way or the other.
I just wanted to add this - And now i want you to keep talking for it's the only way - no matter what the outcome will be. Natural Disasters Or war..

Population Reduction is the plan - i have heard. (dunno)

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Ram]
I painted my Avatar - and i thought - why not make a Lizard - i really think it's a symbol of our world today - This is a symbol of the Vibration all over this planet right now. But i think it looks cool.

About the sun: Solstice sun beams into chamber

If you are interrested in discussion about the symbols behind all of this i have made a new thread here The week of Satan 622 Cause there is just to much information in this - and im sorry to interupt this hread with this information.
Modder feel free to delete this post.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Since I'm late to this thread, I wanted to address DG's question about the sort of people they let into (Prince Hall) Masonic Lodges. My family has a 33rd degree Prince Hall Mason a few levels back in the family tree, and a few Eastern Stars (their all-female counterpart/wives who help out). So, although those folks are all dead and gone, we've been left with a few books and a passing interest in the current affairs of the organization.

I'm appalled at the people they let in now. I'm talking about one or two lodges in NY, so I could be mistaken, overall. Maybe that's not all lodges. If there are any Prince Hall Masons or Eastern Stars reading this who disagree, don't hate me, maybe your lodge is different. (And, please, speak up.) The point I'm trying to make is, there are some lodges that appear to have, let's say, lessened their former eligibility restrictions. Personally, considering my family's history and my interest in all things occult and/or conspiratorial, I wish I thought it was worth it to join.

Now, on to new business...

Originally posted by missed_gear
Refuting the claim of entrapment is problematic for a defense of ‘terror related activities’. The burden falls squarely on the defendant to prove in their particular case that absent the government’s conduct (or involvement) the defendant would never have committed the crime. In reality, the defendant has to prove they had no predisposition (none at all) to commit the crime/act/future act.

The articles I've read all make the point that they were, to a person, jobless and/or broke, so, without financial backing from the government, they would never have been able to commit the crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join