It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metal gear solid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i can't wait for the third one to be released. I loved the storyline in metal gear solid 2, reminded me of the illumanti

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The 3rd one called Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is a prequel. So it wont continue where MGS2 Sons of Liberty Left off.

Info on the game:
www.gamespot.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
The 3rd one called Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is a prequel. So it wont continue where MGS2 Sons of Liberty Left off.

Info on the game:
www.gamespot.com...

yeah i've seen the trailer, it looks cool. Set in the jungle and i think its to do with grey fox and big boss (i think)

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Info on the game:
www.gamespot.com...

yeah i've seen the trailer, it looks cool. Set in the jungle and i think its to do with grey fox and big boss (i think)

I think you play as BIG BOSS in this game and not Snake. They look alike in the trailer because Snakle is a clone of BIG BOSS. The game is supposedly set in the 1960's.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hope we see Big Boss/Snake experimenting in recreational drug use seeing as how its set in the 60's and all......that'll be fun!

The trailer looks amazing......especially the Thermal-Vision Rifle type of thing....I just hope the storyline explains a bit more about the "Patriots" who were long dead.....thats been puzzling me ever since I completed MGS2

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah what's up with the Patriot's.How are they still in control if they died 200 yrs ago?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Info on the game:
www.gamespot.com...

Good. I found the 2nd Metal Gear a convoluted mess.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Im prity sure mgs2 is just one big vr traning.
Remember at the end the "curnal" tells you to turn off the game.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Reaper]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Bo the colonal says that because !!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!! a AI bot and was not really real. THe kids whole past was liek one big lie. I doubt its a VR mission that would be to matrix like. I think it goes even deeper though. Also The new metal gear is sposed to be a prequel but i think in some odd way there goin to suprise us and somehow its will be like a sequel. Im hoping they got a big suprise that connects em all and not just a snake game that not connected. OH yea i think the original director has retired from the game.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
metal gear solid 2 is probally my all time fav game and i can't frocking wait till part 3. its gona be extremely hard to top the storyline for mgs2. although i have a theory that mgs3 is gona only gona start out as a prequel and gona then pick up where 2 left off. my reason for this theory? remember when they were hyping mgs2 they made it look like the whole game was centered around snake and there was no mention of raiden in the pre release hype. i have a feeling they have some surprises they aint gona mention till the game actually comes out.

top topics

join