It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a magazine in 1998 that celebrated 9-11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think you need to evidence to be credible man.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firehawk

7)This Suspicious thread

thanks for the link firehawk. now i know i was right to question the op.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well, what a lot of angry little cult members of HTM we have here!

All of the replies attacking me - which are all off-topic remember - have only re-iterated what 'supersaint' already said,

and I already refuted all of 'supersaints' 'points'.

and I already asked 'supersaint' to explain why did they mention anything at all about a banned member, and why did they mention Avebury - neither of those things has any connection to this thread -

and as yet - no answer on that that makes any sense.

Some of you, who I think must be in the HTM cult, have asked questions about what this topic is on, but again - they have all been answered and covered already.

If I remember more such as the specific title of the magazine then of course I would have answered that when it was asked the first time. You do appreciate that the last time I had it was years ago? And that I didn't have it for long.

So, to re-cap for those who cannot read (and please - don't try twisting my reaction to the obvious attack set upon me, I don't seem guitly at all. Standard response to such actions. Check the many threads here at ATS when unreasonable packs or one-offs descend upon a poster for no reason that they would be comfortable admitting to. ) -

The Holy Tabernacle Ministries published a magazine, which seems to have been for members-only, and I was able to purchase a copy of one in 1998, and it mentioned 9-11 in a way which was looking favourable upon it having happened.

I suspect that I also, somehow, got a magazine 'from the future'. So, check their ( or your ) publications for members-only after 9-11, and see if there's anything such as rainbow graphics with 9-11 written on it.

Might want to check out their US headquarters in GA.

Now that you people are harping on at me, I seem to recall mention of Al-Queda in other of their books. I know I spelled that wrong ; I never remember how it is spelled.

As to 'supersaints' mention of Montauk - quite possibly it is connected. What aspect of that do you think would leave me open to getting hold of a magazine that mentioned 9-11 before it had happened?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
ok lets put this one to bed. now i dont normally do this but ed209 has really ticked me off.

i now truly beieve that ed209 & duff beer dragon are one and the same person.

1 the story about the magazine is almost identical

2 ed209 has already said that he has been questioned about his IP being the same as a banned members - duff beer dragon is a banned member

3 ed209 has authored a thread about philip dick - someone called duff beer dragon has been posting in a philip dick fan boardwww.philipkdickfans.com...

4 the last post in the thread at above link is by someone called ckm who has placed a "link" to a thread, that they (ckm) say they (ckm), wrote in yet another forum - p208.ezboard.com... - the post referred to has now been removed - but the interesting thing is that in the original ats thread by duff beer dragon the signature reads p208.ezboard.com... which when clicked on takes you top208.ezboard.com...

far too many coincidences for me!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint

What some people will try to go through just for the sake of attention...sheesh.

Pie

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
Well, what a lot of angry little cult members of HTM we have here!

I am not a member of HTM or any other "relgious" group

i made no mention of "montauk"

[edit on 21/6/2006 by supersaint]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

What some people will try to go through just for the sake of attention...sheesh.

Pie

i am not seeking attention. i made some observations as to the similarity of the two threads and was then accused of trying to

1 get a member banned
2 silence a member

i asked what connection between HTM and 9/11, based on what i had read about the organisation and so far none has been given. and now am being accused of being a member of HTM

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

i am not seeking attention. i made some observations as to the similarity of the

Not you! LOL The dude that keeps trying to imply this 9-11 magazine stuff from the future. You are definitely right its obviously the same person with the same M.O.
2 people talking about the same cult both with an obvious attraction owards time travel.

Pie

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think you just proved me 100% right on my first labelling of your 'interest' in this thread, supersaint.

i dont normally do this

I doubt that very much, it seems to be in your nature and it's the only reason you replied to this thread in the first place,

don't forget now - you asked me three separate questions in three separate posts here, and I had already written out posts that covered all of them! So you were not paying attention to anything I wrote here! You're just a troublemakers and I still think you must know something about this incident with the magazine -

you mentioned Montauk and you haven't given me a reply on that either. What makes you think you can not answer what I ask of you and still claim to be in a dialogue here? I haven't ignored what you asked of me. Are you not allowed to answer questions?

As to whoevers has tagged this thread with lies they can't prove - I don't think they have bothered to find an HTM magazine and check it all out - such as claiming it is a hoax - well that just proves me even more right. So keep going.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

i am not seeking attention. i made some observations as to the similarity of the

Not you! LOL The dude that keeps trying to imply this 9-11 magazine stuff from the future. You are definitely right its obviously the same person with the same M.O.
2 people talking about the same cult both with an obvious attraction owards time travel.

Pie

sorry pie my mistake

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

you mentioned Montauk and you haven't given me a reply on that either. What makes you think you can not answer what I ask of you and still claim to be in a dialogue here? I haven't ignored what you asked of me. Are you not allowed to answer questions?

As to whoevers has tagged this thread with lies they can't prove - I don't think they have bothered to find an HTM magazine and check it all out - such as claiming it is a hoax - well that just proves me even more right. So keep going.

I think he was asking you about Montauk was because he believed you to be the same banned member from the other thread and I agree with him. As far as Lies that can't be proven, well no one here is making outrageous claims of having had foreknowledge of 9-11 from as far back as 1998 because of a magazine from the future, in 2006 and doesn't have the magazine to prove themselves but you sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I think you just proved me 100% right on my first labelling of your 'interest' in this thread, supersaint.

I amnot a member of HTM

i am intersted in 9/11 conspiracy

i did not say this was a hoax

i never said anything about montauk

why dont you give us the connection between HTM and 9/11 and stop making accusations. you started this thread,i asked questions so give us all the answers

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And the tags are getting even more false and demeaning - whilst claiming that I am the 'childish' one! Isn't it curious how obvious troublemaking liars who clearly have some ugly connection to what they say is a hoax always find it their duty to accuse other people of doing what they are the ones doing.

He did mention Montauk.

Add up all the incidences of the accusers here ignoring what has been written by me already, and the amount of lies told as to their true intentions, and pit that against what I did - post about a true and actual event that occured to me.

I'm not the one that has to prove anything here. If someone chooses not to believe the facts I speak of that is their issue and they are free to complain about me being allowed to describe things that happened in my life if they want to be that way inclined - but their arguements hold no water unless they can actually produce HTM magazines post-9-11 that do not show what I say is in them.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'm not the one that has to prove anything here.

Oh, on the contrary. You're the one that has to prove you were telling the truth in your first post. You've been told that often enough. Why don't you give it a shot instead of arguing so hard with everybody? Who knows, we may even believe you.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Once again, alls you have done is completely ignore what I have already written.

The bit you quoted there has some more words that come after it that cover your stupid accusing response. So what's your problem that you couldn't read on after the bit you quoted?

Like I said - which you ignored, yet replied to me anyway as if I hadn't written it - you are entitled to believe that I am not telling the truth, but as to claiming anything further well at best you are harassing me and name-calling.

Also, I don't particularly care if you don't believe me. I know that plenty of people without your problems will know it's true. So stop asking for evidence when I have explained many times here already that I don't have the magazine. It's obvious from my first post that I don't have the magazine. Have any of you even attempted to contact anyone in the HTM to ask them if they print a members-only magazine? If not, then on what basis are you calling me a liar?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And the tags are getting even more false and demeaning - whilst claiming that I am the 'childish' one! Isn't it curious how obvious troublemaking liars who clearly have some ugly connection to what they say is a hoax always find it their duty to accuse other people of doing what they are the ones doing.

He did mention Montauk.

Add up all the incidences of the accusers here ignoring what has been written by me already, and the amount of lies told as to their true intentions, and pit that against what I did - post about a true and actual event that occured to me.

I'm not the one that has to prove anything here. If someone chooses not to believe the facts I speak of that is their issue and they are free to complain about me being allowed to describe things that happened in my life if they want to be that way inclined - but their arguements hold no water unless they can actually produce HTM magazines post-9-11 that do not show what I say is in them.

let me tear this to bits!!

I have NOTadded any tags

I am NOT a trouble making liar (mods please note - personal attack)

I HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER TO HTM OR ANYTHING THAT THE OP IS IMPLYING HAS HAPPENED TO HIM

I did NOT mention Montauk - but another poster did

On the other hand ed209 has still to provide ANY evidence to prove anything he has said in this thread OR any evidence that he is not duff beer dragon.

I think its about time the mods got involved with this

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is gibberish at best,

4 the last post in the thread at above link is by someone called ckm who has placed a "link" to a thread, that they (ckm) say they (ckm), wrote in yet another forum - p208.ezboard.com... - the post referred to has now been removed - but the interesting thing is that in the original ats thread by duff beer dragon the signature reads p208.ezboard.com... which when clicked on takes you top208.ezboard.com...

In what way is any of that co-incidental? To what?

As for me posting about Philip K. Dick, uh quite a lot of people have read his books and have an interest in them too. It would be quite a claim if I was the only person in the whole entire world who heard of Dick and also knows of an Islamic cult with bases around the world.

----------------------------------------

btw, thanks to the few sane responses there are in this thread. I haven't heard of that other book (with the extremist links) I don't think, but I believe that you wouldn't just post something like that for attention. Who wants the attention of psychotic debunkers?! Not me, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
By the evidence posted. The facts are the most effective weapon against hoaxes like this. The Mods will make short work of this and I didn't need a magazine from the future to tell me

Originally posted by Firehawk
PROOF!

I wondered what these emblems and logos were that were printed in the magazine, and had things like rainbow graphics with 9-11 written on them. ... The magazine I bought in London in 1998 from a Holy Tabernacle Ministries store. Sadly, the person who told me about HTM stole the magazine from me when he came to visit one day

Originally posted by Duff beer dragon
I can't prove any of this part of course, but one of the badges or whatever the symbol was for in that magazine was a cloud with a rainbow coming off it, and it said - " 9-11. " In 1998. ... so anyway, last I saw the person that intorduced those HTM books, he stole that magazine off me!

Similarities:
1)Occurance is in 1998.
2)HTM, Holy Tabernacle Ministries.
3)Rainbow images with 911 printed on them.
4)Magazines stolen by introducer.
5)Both about 911 premonition.
6)Took 5 years to go public.
7)This Suspicious thread

Too many for you guys? Yea me too
I just got to say something, ed.
BUSTED!!

[edit on 20/6/2006 by Firehawk]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I mentioned Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment. Both are alleged incidents involving time travel and screwed up time lines. Maybe your time line has been messed up by US Navy experiments...

...come to think of it. Maybe you're Duff Beer Dragon and don't even know it! DBD could be your futureself slipped through a crack in time back to January 2005 to start the same rubbish thread! So, how can you say for sure you're not DBD if your timeline has been compromised. In fact, I could be you. You could be me. Googoogeechoo.

...You aren't renting the same lake house Sandra Bullock lived in are you?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
SKMDC1 - well, it is possible but I don't have any missing-time episodes. I don't think I am you, surely that it obvious since wherever you are you'll have a different life, name, address, nevermind ISP and log-in here.

Constantlywondering - you're another troll that has just joined this forum. Probably with intent to disrupt only. It would be telling I think to have a look over the other posts made to ATS by the accusers in this thread who have only just joined ATS. True, I haven't been here a great deal longer but then I am not going to any threads and calling anyone a liar and not giving any reasons for my doing that AND also ignoring what they already wrote. You re-quoted what was earlier posted by another log-in just to do that thing where you add a laughing-smiley as if you really were laughing at it. I've seen lots of disrupters do that in other threads here too and I knew they were only doing it to try to make who wrote the posts think that anyone of worth is laughing at them.

You also re-quoted it all after I questioned why the 4th point on it had to do with anything here. So if you find it so amusing why don't you explain what the last point means?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join