It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a magazine in 1998 that celebrated 9-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
ed209
Nobody has called you a liar!

you started the thread and have not given us anything to back up what you say!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Supersaint,

how many more posts are you going to make that say exactly the same thing you said in all your other posts to here thus far? Is this some weird tactic you have of bumping this thread up so more people will maybe read it? If so I feel sorry for them because since you got here most of the posts have all been about your one accusation against me.

Do my posts vanish after you read them once, prompting you to keep going with replies that have been answered quite a few times already.

And some of the tags put on this thread are a lot worse than calling me a liar. Which has also been posted already to this thread - so you didn't read anything yet, except maybe some post on some forum that you say doesn't exist plus you won't explain what that 4th point in your list has to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
......Duff beer dragon, we know you for who you are. You are not answering the direct questions given you. Read the link on the post I quoted. Seven points proved you to be a hoax. And while you are reading, you need to catch up on the posting rules. The Mods will be dealing with you Duff. I didn't read it from a magazine either. From the future no less!!! And you ask why I laugh!!!

Originally posted by ed 209
SKMDC1 - well, it is possible but I don't have any missing-time episodes. I don't think I am you, surely that it obvious since wherever you are you'll have a different life, name, address, nevermind ISP and log-in here.

Constantlywondering - you're another troll that has just joined this forum. Probably with intent to disrupt only. It would be telling I think to have a look over the other posts made to ATS by the accusers in this thread who have only just joined ATS. True, I haven't been here a great deal longer but then I am not going to any threads and calling anyone a liar and not giving any reasons for my doing that AND also ignoring what they already wrote. You re-quoted what was earlier posted by another log-in just to do that thing where you add a laughing-smiley as if you really were laughing at it. I've seen lots of disrupters do that in other threads here too and I knew they were only doing it to try to make who wrote the posts think that anyone of worth is laughing at them.

You also re-quoted it all after I questioned why the 4th point on it had to do with anything here. So if you find it so amusing why don't you explain what the last point means?

[edit on 21-6-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok, that's enough of your pathetic attacks and threats. I'm going to have to submit a complaint to the mods about you. I think there's enough evidence by now that you have no arguements at all and you are not interested in replying to anything nor explaining your many discrepencies that either don't add up or don't seem connected.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I subscribe to your facts on this supersaint. It is more apparent when Duff gets angry and spews insults rather than standing on good sound facts like you. Thank you for exposing Duff. I will be reading more of your post in the future! As for Duff, he can read this link---->p208.ezboard.com...

Originally posted by supersaint
ok lets put this one to bed. now i dont normally do this but ed209 has really ticked me off.

i now truly beieve that ed209 & duff beer dragon are one and the same person.

1 the story about the magazine is almost identical

2 ed209 has already said that he has been questioned about his IP being the same as a banned members - duff beer dragon is a banned member

3 ed209 has authored a thread about philip dick - someone called duff beer dragon has been posting in a philip dick fan boardwww.philipkdickfans.com...

4 the last post in the thread at above link is by someone called ckm who has placed a "link" to a thread, that they (ckm) say they (ckm), wrote in yet another forum - p208.ezboard.com... - the post referred to has now been removed - but the interesting thing is that in the original ats thread by duff beer dragon the signature reads p208.ezboard.com... which when clicked on takes you top208.ezboard.com...

far too many coincidences for me!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
.....Your facts Duff. Knowbody has threatened you or attacked you. Just most of what you stand on as the "truth".....The Mods are smart enough to see this. You don't give them enough credit.

Ok, that's enough of your pathetic attacks and threats. I'm going to have to submit a complaint to the mods about you. I think there's enough evidence by now that you have no arguements at all and you are not interested in replying to anything nor explaining your many discrepencies that either don't add up or don't seem connected.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thank you ConstantlyWondering

ed209 if your last post was refering to me then good luck trying to make a complaint about someone not replying to your posts - after all nobody has to, do they?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The actual thread here goes like this though,

I start it and post about what happened to me

Some people accuse me of being a banned poster based only on them having said that they had the same magazine that also got stolen

Those same people claim to be interested in the thread and not in attacking me - yet they clearly haven't read my posts because they don't notice when I've already wrote about something that they ask me about later on

From what I've seen in other threads where people behave the same way as some here are doing, the moderators notice who is at it. Such as where you claim I don't give them any credit - you just made that up in the hope that it'll be taken as true and not even questioned at all.

If you really want to discuss this then why don't you attempt to engage in any discussion then?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
please quote from one of your posts where you give the linkage between HTM & 9/11.

you will have to give us something to research if you want further discussion.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

SKMDC1 - well, it is possible but I don't have any missing-time episodes. I don't think I am you, surely that it obvious since wherever you are you'll have a different life, name, address, nevermind ISP and log-in here.

Nope. Not buying it. I've seen no proof that we're not the same person. links please!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
you won't answer to supersaint's or firefox's points. Name calling never makes or proves a good debate. There is a difference between debating and agrueing and you have crossed it. Don't be threatened if somebody questions you. Just back it with facts. Most of us are here to learn. So far you have not offered any evidence like links or pics of this magazine that would make this a more sound and factual event. You are bringing more doubt upon yourself when you have a reckless disregard of the posting rules on ATS. The Mods will be dealing with this I am sure. They will weight it out and find the just solution to deal with you Duff.....

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Seriously, do you have some kind of memory problem supersaint? Why do you keep posting the same exact questions over and over again when you've been told they have been answered already. I even told you what to do if you want more info and I asked if you had done that yet - you have failed to reply to that, thus proving that you are not here to discuss anything at all. Discussion means you read the posts then reply to what they actually say. You aren't doing that. You're ignoring the posts so's you can ask the same questions every time you reply.

Constantlywondering - same again to you. And don't call me names of other posters just because you have personal issues you won't resolve yourself. If you want a debate then try reading what I wrote for a change. I will see if I can find the magazine online, that is fair enough. But the blue light?! Who do you think you are, I won't be the one investigated for terror links here.

SKMDC1.......uh, pass! lol. I don't like Napoleon Dynamite enough to put him on my avatar - is that a good enough bit of proof? Good film though.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As yet, can't find any pictures of the magazines. There are pictures of some books. And like I said I do still have a book from way back too.

This seems to be the official site. It will probably be of interest to a lot of posters to ATS as it covers many topics that are discussed here (in the archives and at the other links).

www.factology.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You give us nothing to debate just name calling and awful attitude. Just post a link. This is the info age and if this magazine ever was then you can find a pic or a link. Please google it and let us all know. Coming up with "terror" statements won't work with us either. We are ATS, we want the facts not insults and name calling. You haven't been threatened. You have been challenged and you have showed everybody including the Mods how you respond to sound questions to your "event" that you posted. You respond like a person trying to hide something. You have presented a point with no links or pics. No outside source has been linked either. Surely you know that the light of true will find you out before you start posting these things. But you keep standing on the sand of confusion rather than the rock of truth. If you feel threatened by the the truth or facts than the problem is on you. I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings Duff...

Seriously, do you have some kind of memory problem supersaint? Why do you keep posting the same exact questions over and over again when you've been told they have been answered already. I even told you what to do if you want more info and I asked if you had done that yet - you have failed to reply to that, thus proving that you are not here to discuss anything at all. Discussion means you read the posts then reply to what they actually say. You aren't doing that. You're ignoring the posts so's you can ask the same questions every time you reply.

Constantlywondering - same again to you. And don't call me names of other posters just because you have personal issues you won't resolve yourself. If you want a debate then try reading what I wrote for a change. I will see if I can find the magazine online, that is fair enough. But the blue light?! Who do you think you are, I won't be the one investigated for terror links here.

SKMDC1.......uh, pass! lol. I don't like Napoleon Dynamite enough to put him on my avatar - is that a good enough bit of proof? Good film though.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ah-ha, Dr. York did make 9-11 predictions,

www.factology.com...

"World Trade Center: Prophecy Fulfilled
When I (Dr. Malachi Z. York-El) had this vision, the way I interpreted it was greater than it actually was.

As the Arab world launches three sets of six missiles, three will be intercepted and three will penetrate. Consequently, New York and the entire eastern seaboard, of the U.S., will be destroyed. The missiles were the actual people coming into this country, and the entire eastern seaboard was the bombing of the World Trade Center. "

and from the same page,

"U.S. Terrorism
We've been swamped by the question, 'What has Dr. York said about the U.S. terrorism?' When and if we hear anything, we will relay it. He did inform us years ago that "Islam is in the hands of demons."
"

and also,

"Some say, "That's easy to see, since they bombed it in '93."
Factology.com Addendum: We don't know what year our teacher envisioned this.

However, in the Spell of Leviathan scroll, the fourth revision (1989 A.D.), our teacher warned, and we quote, "The International Trade Center, Wall Street, The Empire State Building, and the Twin Towers (W.T.C.) are going to be the first to be overturned. They are the heart, capital, and economy of The New Babylon – America. All are located in New York City, the Empire State."
"

So maybe that's what I saw in the magazine then.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This seems to be the official site. It will probably be of interest to a lot of posters to ATS as it covers many topics that are discussed here (in the archives and at the other links).

www.factology.com...

I think you will find that this is the OFFICIAL site

www.unitednuwaubiannation.com...

no mention of a members magazine!!

also re-read entire thread twice and can no place where you answer any question asked by anybody.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Constantly, I said I would look up the picture, and that that was a fair point. I stand by my other words cause you haven't been fair to me other than that. I hope what I have found is satisfactory? If not then I can't think what would be.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
supersaint, then you must be a troll. Look at the link you got there and read what it says! It proves me right, and that I found it so easily using only the same things I told you about in this thread must mean that no-one that claimed to do any searching actually bothered to do so.

I have no idea what you are getting at saying you have the real link, then you must be an expert on all this, cause I wouldn't know without e-mailing them to ask who really represents Dr. York.

I thought you said you weren't a member, how do you know what site is real? They probably both are.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I still need some proof Duff. You can't answer with dead links and "terror" statements and fabrications. You have been found out and won't admit it. Supersaint and others have given you every chance to back your statements and so far you aren't. You have been challenged not threatened. You have been questioned not insulted. Come back with the links we need to start believing you. Your reckless behavior is telling of your agenda. If this offends you then the problem (as I repeat myself again) is on you.

Originally posted by supersaint

www.factology.com...

I think you will find that this is the OFFICIAL site

www.unitednuwaubiannation.com...

no mention of a members magazine!!

also re-read entire thread twice and can no place where you answer any question asked by anybody.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You're a sad little troll and will never be anything but that.

You said,

"I still need some proof Duff."

I'm not Duff.

" You can't answer with dead links and "terror" statements and fabrications."

And I didn't.

" You have been found out"

by who? what did they find?

" and won't admit it. Supersaint and others have given you every chance to back your statements and so far you aren't."

I've backed them all up. See above. You've yet to provide a shred of evidence for any of your assertions.

" You have been chalenged not threatened. You have been questioned not insulted."

You can't even accept that I found links that prove the same folks that publish the magazine still maintain that they knew of 9-11 in advance.
I think I'm wrong about them having celebrated it but I can't edit my post now, it must be on a time limit. Even if they did, the fact that they published about it in advance would exempt them from complacency.

" Come back with the links we need to start believing you."

Done that.

" Your reckless behavior"

Examples of that if you will.

" is telling of your agenda."

oh this is new. So post away on what my agenda is then.

" If this offends you then the problem (as I repeat myself again) is on you"

I doubt it, you're the problem here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join