It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a magazine in 1998 that celebrated 9-11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why did you give us a link to facts on the digestive tracts and Jesus's meal? Just answer that, ok? Is this to challenging. Are you going to "investigate me for terror links". You have turned this grand forum into a clown show Duff......

Originally posted by ed 209
Constantly, I said I would look up the picture, and that that was a fair point. I stand by my other words cause you haven't been fair to me other than that. I hope what I have found is satisfactory? If not then I can't think what would be.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't know what you are talking about when you say 'dead links' cause the only not-working links here are those catweasel forum ones that you keep posting as if they prove anything. Plus you called me Duff again, Constantlyirritating, so I am going to make up names for you from now on.

The Jesus digestive tract piece is on the main page for now, so yes you would see that if you went there. Maybe I only gave that link, if so then I didn't mean to do that and without my reloading another browser window to check, here is the direct link to the quotes about 9-11 being known of in advance -

www.factology.com...

The link that one of you provided, yes that is also the same people. It seems newer because their archives only go back to January 2005,

www.unitednuwaubiannation.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually, I did post the correct link for the direct quotes provided, in the same post you have used to further your thing against me. Here's what I wrote,

posted on 21-6-2006 at 04:58 (post id: 2291200) - single

Ah-ha, Dr. York did make 9-11 predictions,

www.factology.com...

"World Trade Center: Prophecy Fulfilled
When I (Dr. Malachi Z. York-El) had this vision, the way I interpreted it was greater than it actually was.

As the Arab world launches three sets of six missiles, three will be intercepted and three will penetrate. Consequently, New York and the entire eastern seaboard, of the U.S., will be destroyed. The missiles were the actual people coming into this country, and the entire eastern seaboard was the bombing of the World Trade Center. "

and from the same page,

"U.S. Terrorism
We've been swamped by the question, 'What has Dr. York said about the U.S. terrorism?' When and if we hear anything, we will relay it. He did inform us years ago that "Islam is in the hands of demons."
"

and also,

"Some say, "That's easy to see, since they bombed it in '93."
Factology.com Addendum: We don't know what year our teacher envisioned this.

However, in the Spell of Leviathan scroll, the fourth revision (1989 A.D.), our teacher warned, and we quote, "The International Trade Center, Wall Street, The Empire State Building, and the Twin Towers (W.T.C.) are going to be the first to be overturned. They are the heart, capital, and economy of The New Babylon – America. All are located in New York City, the Empire State."
"

So maybe that's what I saw in the magazine then.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

supersaint, then you must be a troll. Look at the link you got there and read what it says! It proves me right, and that I found it so easily using only the same things I told you about in this thread must mean that no-one that claimed to do any searching actually bothered to do so.

I have no idea what you are getting at saying you have the real link, then you must be an expert on all this, cause I wouldn't know without e-mailing them to ask who really represents Dr. York.

I thought you said you weren't a member, how do you know what site is real? They probably both are.

the link i posted is from the rick ross site i posted a link to yesterday which was easily found by doing a google search on htm. i have had this for over 24 hours and it has been available to you since i posted it. yet it took you over 24 hours to come back with anything that might link htm to 9/11 and then its a page that says that their leader predicted 9/11. hell, some say that nostradamus predicted 9/11 but i dont see anyone saying that the french are somehow involved.

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT WITH HTM any info i have is from the net, if i could find it first time then so could you.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
But you still didn't give us a simple link to a pic of this magazine. You keep avoiding that with links that don't match the question. Then you call names and speak of some "terror investigation on me". I am sorry but it is selfevident that you don't have the facts straight and supersaint has blown holes through your statements time and again. This has hurt your feelings and you are taking it personal. We have been fair and you have been closed to real debate.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yes, there was a Rick Ross site mentioned - in the links *I* posted on the first page of this topic. I haven't actually visited that one yet.

You said,

"the link i posted is from the rick ross site i posted a link to yesterday which was easily found by doing a google search on htm."

Maybe so, but I did link it here before you did.

" i have had this for over 24 hours and it has been available to you since i posted it."

and also to me, since I linked it before you did......

" yet it took you over 24 hours to come back with anything that might link htm to 9/11"

well I was so busy responding to all the insults and so forth. As soon as a specific request was made for an image then I did go look, when I was online to read that post. I've explained that before too.

"and then its a page that says that their leader predicted 9/11."

Exactly. So it's agreeing that it's way more than possible that I may have read about such prior to it's occurance, so unless there's anything else.......

" hell, some say that nostradamus predicted 9/11 but i dont see anyone saying that the french are somehow involved."

Actually, a lot of people say the French are involved. Some even say there is some link to the concorde crash and decomissioning. Just letting you know.

"ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT WITH HTM any info i have is from the net, if i could find it first time then so could you. "

I didn't not find it first time. You seem to be repeating things I wrote in my posts now too, as well as repeating your own posts.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ok ed you did link right before me, but it was in a link to a google search. but thats not a problem. i apologise for that.

but i did ask for a link between htm & 9/11 a few posts after that (page 2) and it took a long time to get back with one. as i have said before this is a 9/11 conspiracy thread and to me predicting 9/11 does not constitute a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You must want to get in the ring with me or something Constantlywondering. I'm afraid I won't oblige.

You said,

"Point taken, I will refer to you as Ed..."

It's ed 209, like the Robocop movies. Just for fun now!

"But you still didn't give us a simple link to a pic of this magazine."

After the links you did get, why do you still need a pic of the magazine? You now know they knew of 9-11 events beforehand and made references to them.

" You keep avoiding that with links that don't match the question."

No, the links more than answer your question.

" Then you call names and speak of some "terror investigation on me"."

Not really, I find it amusing that someone with nothing to back them up keeps returning here, and then has the gall to put a cop light on their post.

" I am sorry but it is selfevident that you don't have the facts straight"

even though I proved that I did, troll.

" and supersaint has blown holes through your statements time and again."

time and again doesn't mean 'never'. And the fact is that "supersaint has never blown holes through my statements, not even close to achieving anywhere near being able to do that. At all."

"This has hurt your feelings"

That is your only intent, yes.

" and you are taking it personal."

No, I'm easily beating your troll a$$es into the ground.

" We have been fair"

When? Where? You just crave my blessings and attention.

" and you have been closed to real debate. "

What's this then? And what's all my other replies that do something you never can - address every line of what you wrote in context.

Why do you say that the website you linked is the only real HTM one, and then you said nothing else about that when I asked you to? I'm still wondering how you could know what one is official and what one isn't?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No further off topic discussion will be tolerated...

Period.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why do you say that the website you linked is the only real HTM one, and then you said nothing else about that when I asked you to? I'm still wondering how you could know what one is official and what one isn't?

nobody said it was the only real one. it is their official website.

btw if you relly want this thread to continue then i suggest you stop the name calling or the mods will really take notice. just a friendly suggestion

ah they already have.

[edit on 21/6/2006 by supersaint]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why are you still here?

You said,

"but i did ask for a link between htm & 9/11 a few posts after that (page 2)"

But you did not engage me in dialogue. You posted some accusations that you still haven't explained. I was waiting on your answer. Why should I answer you if you won't answer me?

" and it took a long time to get back with one."

And? I don't have to reply to any of you at all.

"as i have said before this is a 9/11 conspiracy thread and to me predicting 9/11 does not constitute a conspiracy. "

Well good for you. I think it does, regardless of who makes the predictions. Why weren't they listened to?

If you can wave away what predictions thse folks say were made in advance then you must be mad. Or - you don't believe them. Don't take that up with me.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You haven't answered the questions and you have not been insulted. I am not responsible for your statements about "trolls" or "terror investigations". But now (according to you) you aren't either! Again, you are turning this grand forum into a clown show. Nasty words, insults and name calling will never win a debate with the good people of ATS. You need to brushup on the rules and I can go line for line on that if you like but you won't read it anyway. Besides this is a job for the Moderators. I can step back and watch you get warned again...

May the Mods justice begin for you.....

Ah....it appears that you have their attention now.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
some info on Malachi York or, shall we say, Dwight York:

He claimed to be an extraterrestrial being from the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn, Malachi (born as Dwight) York. Now this self-proclaimed leader of his creation, the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, will likely spend the rest of his life in US federal prison having received a 135 year sentence.

Not only is he an ET from Illyuwn and the leader of the UNNM, he's also claims to have ghost written the song Love Train (people all over the world, c'mon, join hands...)

This guy has a ton of alias, including my personal favorite The Green One although this "vision" of him taken from the Center for Anthroufology is a close second. If I'd trade a Honus Wagner for this sweet card.

read up on the criminal.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
This guy has a ton of alias, including my personal favorite The Green One although this "vision" of him taken from the Center for Anthroufology is a close second. If I'd trade a Honus Wagner for this sweet card.

nice one crakeur

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's amazing how low your kinds will go while continuing to ignore all that has transpired in this very thread.

You said (because you don't know when you're beat evidently),

"Ok well you aren't going anywhere but down..."

Got proof of that your latest load of bs? You don't make any decisions that affect me, boy.

"You haven't answered the questions"

Yes I have. You got your proof and you just keep adding more posts full of lies that won't accept you've been proved wrong in every way imaginable.

" and you have not been insulted."

That's all you have done here and you aren't the only one with that attitude problem.

" I am not responsible for your statements about "trolls" or "terror investigations"."

No-one said that you were, troll.

"But now (according to you) you aren't either!"

Another LIE you will have to provide evidence for. Going by your progress in that so far, it won't be forthcoming either.

" Again, you are turning this grand forum into a clown show."

I didn't do anything of the sort the first time you threw that insult at me. Same applies here.

" Nasty words, insults and name calling will never win a debate"

That's why I use them on you AFTER I proved you wrong - because you try to ignore that your silly little harassment hasn't been proved to be what it is. You're sick in the head clearly.

" with the good people of ATS."

Oh yeah, cause they won't see the amount of lies you posted in this one forum alone and the amount of times you have ignored debate just so you can post more lies and more insults.

" You need to brushup on the rules and I can go line for line on that if you like but you won't read it anyway. Besides this is a job for the Moderators. I can step back and watch you get warned again..."

I haven't been warned. Where do you get your information from? Why would I be warned for anything here?

"May the Mods justice begin for you....."

If they ban you then it will.

"Ah....it appears that you have their attention now."

Why? Because I did what I said and sent a complaint in about what you are up to here?

You're clearly insane. I've given you a chance to reply properly. I gave you all the evidence you need. You haven't answered anything back and you also aren't consistent. I'm putting you on 'Ignore' because I don't think you are capable of responding to things written.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well good for you. I think it does, regardless of who makes the predictions. Why weren't they listened to?

If you can wave away what predictions thse folks say were made in advance then you must be mad. Or - you don't believe them. Don't take that up with me.

Thats all well and good, but your thread is regarding that fact that you claim to have possesed an issue of HTM Magazine from 1998 dealing with 9/11, which was stolen from you.

I am not here to start arguing whether or not you are a former banned member. I could care less, but do you have any solid proof that this magazine existed, as well as the childrens book you refered to here:

If so, it would have been in a childrens book that some Afghani refugees had that I met there

So do you have any proof of either piece of literature existed? I have searched the net, unable to locate anything.

edit: grammar

[edit on 6/21/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
No further off topic discussion will be tolerated...

Period.

To reiterate what Mirthful Me posted earlier, further off topic discussion will reult in Warns for ALL who participate in such.

Back to the topic, folks.

I bought a magazine in 1998 that celebrated 9-11

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join