It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some info about Area-51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In my introduction I said that my Uncle knew people that worked in Area 51 and knows people that still do. Im gona give you guys a summary of what he talked about in this hour long coversation, probly longer than that but I wont remember word for word of what he said. Anyway, one is retired the other one isnt. The one that still works there has a chip in the back of his neck, if he says anything he is not supposed to, he gets a really bad shock and he says it hurts like hell. He has been shocked 7 times and has almost lost his job over it. He is allowed to tell him family and friends that he works there, but nothing about whats there. The retired one has the chip out of his neck and had to sign some paperwork. He can talk about it all he wants, and the Government cant do anything about it. Some of what he said was, he confirmed they have 17 allien aircraft as well as allien bodies, and some debris and a body from the Roswell incident. Anyway, some of what my uncle talked about was that there was a huge rock thing about 10 neighborhood houses long, and its virtually inpenetrable. They have fire rockets at it, used C4 on it, bombed it but it wouldnt blow up. Some people belive there are people inside it, and that its magical. Weird thing is, it didnt appear until right after Roswell. Then my Uncle talked about when the guy told him a story of when some kids tried to sneak into the place, they cut the fence, and advanced a little further. Then they heard soemone yell halt, when they looked around they seen no one. There are lots and lots of heavily camouflaged Foxholes with dirt, sand, and shrubs over them and they can see 360 degrees around them. One guy crawled out of his andreported them then they were told to take them out the same way they came. When they came back to the fence they cut, the fence was repaired. And it was only about 5 10 minutes ago. They were lucky the electricity in the fence was not on as well, the soldier told the kid that and the kid told him it wasent on, he said "Yeah? watch this" He threw a stick on the wire and it was reduced to ashes. Thats what would have happend to that kids bones. They took the kids names and phone numbers, called the parents and they came to pick them up. And told the parents "If they come again, and we have to tell them to halt more than once, they will be killed." The area past the fence is surrounded my heavily camouflaged guards. I dont know about underground motion sensors and other stuff Ive heard by reading. But this is all what my Uncle told me. Im not trying to suggest the place is for allien research because its not. Its a prototype aircraft testing base err whatever. So it would make sense to study allien aircraft. Iw ouldnt doubt they study other stuff as well.

Edit: I rememberd one of the guys mentioned to my Uncle that there is a building slanted like this / or something and you take a elevator *Think its what he said* and underground it goes for miles and miles and runs through Arizona. That is where he works is in that building. I cant remember much though, like I said I dont remember word for word.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by SeitoSnake]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeitoSnake
The retired one has the chip out of his neck and had to sign some paperwork. He can talk about it all he wants, and the Government cant do anything about it.

I seriously doubt it... as much of this whole story, but please keep sharing, its a slow day here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeitoSnake
In my introduction I said that my Uncle knew people that worked in Area 51 and knows people that still do. Im gona give you guys a summary of what he talked about in this hour long coversation, probly longer than that but I wont remember word for word of what he said. Anyway, one is retired the other one isnt. The one that still works there has a chip in the back of his neck, if he says anything he is not supposed to, he gets a really bad shock and he says it hurts like hell. He has been shocked 7 times and has almost lost his job over it. He is allowed to tell him family and friends that he works there, but nothing about whats there. The retired one has the chip out of his neck and had to sign some paperwork. He can talk about it all he wants, and the Government cant do anything about it. Some of what he said was, he confirmed they have 17 allien aircraft as well as allien bodies, and some debris and a body from the Roswell incident. Anyway, some of what my uncle talked about was that there was a huge rock thing about 10 neighborhood houses long, and its virtually inpenetrable. They have fire rockets at it, used C4 on it, bombed it but it wouldnt blow up. Some people belive there are people inside it, and that its magical. Weird thing is, it didnt appear until right after Roswell. Then my Uncle talked about when the guy told him a story of when some kids tried to sneak into the place, they cut the fence, and advanced a little further. Then they heard soemone yell halt, when they looked around they seen no one. There are lots and lots of heavily camouflaged Foxholes with dirt, sand, and shrubs over them and they can see 360 degrees around them. One guy crawled out of his andreported them then they were told to take them out the same way they came. When they came back to the fence they cut, the fence was repaired. And it was only about 5 10 minutes ago. They were lucky the electricity in the fence was not on as well, the soldier told the kid that and the kid told him it wasent on, he said "Yeah? watch this" He threw a stick on the wire and it was reduced to ashes. Thats what would have happend to that kids bones. They took the kids names and phone numbers, called the parents and they came to pick them up. And told the parents "If they come again, and we have to tell them to halt more than once, they will be killed." The area past the fence is surrounded my heavily camouflaged guards. I dont know about underground motion sensors and other stuff Ive heard by reading. But this is all what my Uncle told me. Im not trying to suggest the place is for allien research because its not. Its a prototype aircraft testing base err whatever. So it would make sense to study allien aircraft. Iw ouldnt doubt they study other stuff as well.

Edit: I rememberd one of the guys mentioned to my Uncle that there is a building slanted like this / or something and you take a elevator *Think its what he said* and underground it goes for miles and miles and runs through Arizona. That is where he works is in that building. I cant remember much though, like I said I dont remember word for word.

This is entirely untrue. No where have you ever heard of anyone ever tagging someone behind their neck .. Accept I think I seen it once or twice .. I think Stargate SG1 ... Maybe we have Stargate's in Area 51 .. and they made a tv series about it to just ... Make

IN YOUR ARM .... RIGHT BUTTOCK were injected into their upper arms by a syringe-like device

NO WHERE I HAVE FOUND ANYTHING ... ABOUT THE BACK OF THE NECK ...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I just don't believe you. I don't believe that these listening chips that know what you are saying even exist never mind believe that they are being implanted into the hundreds of employees at Groom Lake.

Where is this huge "rock" with magical people in it? I definately can't see it on google earth. And an electric fence that is so strong that it can turn a stick into ashes but they don't leave it turned on!? Give me a break.

Do you even know where Area 51 is or how far it is from towns of any real size? Where did these kids come from? How did they get there, travel hundreds of miles probably, without their parents knowledge?

I personally loved the bit where they are so careful about info getting out that they place listening chips into peoples necks and monitor what they are saying but as soon as you leave all you have to do is sign some paper and "he can talk about it all he wants"! Now thats what I call operational security.

Heres a tip for you mate ... either get a life and stop posting unbelievable stories on ATS or get less gullible and dont believe everything your uncle tells you.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What a bunch of junk. School must be out where you are.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
On the subject of implant chips at Area 51, I would not be surprised if civilian contractors and military employees who have access to the most sensitive of areas at Groom Lake are subjected to an implant chip that at the very least acts as a GPS tracker.

It makes alot of sense to do this.

In Ohio, USA, a security video company called Citywatcher.com became the first company in the nation to implement the use of RFID implants to allow employees access to restricted areas. If a business, why not the nation's most well-known secretive proving ground?

In Mexico in 2004, more than 100 employees in the organized-crime division of the Attorney General’s Office received implants giving them access to secure areas.

That same year in Spain, the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona launched a VIP zone for patrons with radio ID implants. VIP members use them to authorize credit-card payments for their drinks. The club’s owners have expanded the program to a bar they own in the Netherlands.

At Citywatcher.com, which operates security cameras and stores video for the Cincinnati Police Department, Darks wanted to beef up security for the area where the video is stored.

Biometric systems, which measure unique physical characteristics such as fingerprints or facial structure, were too expensive for his small company, Darks said. So he decided to use the VeriChip system.

source: www.rinf.com

On a more theoretical matter, sub-vocular earpieces can interpret what you say and transmit the data to a receiver, so it is more than plausible that if the technology to do this on the level of sub-skin implants does not yet exist, it is certainly being researched and prototyped...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Gimmie a break guys, this is just what my Uncle told me, not that I belive him completley. I really dont know much about the place, is there good info somewhere on this site?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No offense snake, while a very slight possiblity in regards to the chips it is highly more likely that your uncle and his friends are having a little fun with you.

As for the other stories they're very interesting but as for having soldiers manning foxholes groom lake is a massive facility and placing enough men in fox holes to secure a perimeter of that size is not very efficient.

Most perimeter patrols are done by I believe the wackenhut folks and they drive white broncos or jeep cherokees or some form of off road vehicle.

Don't get me wrong I do think you are only passing along the information related to you by your uncle and his friends I just don't think you should believe it. What you have been told is a mix of the already existing folktales about area fifty and what appear to be some brand new whoppers.

I saw a program on history channel recently regarding Fort Knox and many of it's myths and there were many interviews with employees who openly admitted that after a while you just have fun with the people that ask you questions.

The story about the tresspassing kids really does not read very believable and I highly suggest you ask your uncle if he's having a little fun with you.

Though you have joined very recently so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And Simon did seem to jump to your defense very quickly...Hey Simon this isn't the start of another one of your games is it?

Spiderj

edit function doesn't seem to be working but it should read area fifty one not fifty

[edit on 6/16/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
No offense snake, while a very slight possiblity in regards to the chips it is highly more likely that your uncle and his friends are having a little fun with you.

As for the other stories they're very interesting but as for having soldiers manning foxholes groom lake is a massive facility and placing enough men in fox holes to secure a perimeter of that size is not very efficient.

Most perimeter patrols are done by I believe the wackenhut folks and they drive white broncos or jeep cherokees or some form of off road vehicle.

Don't get me wrong I do think you are only passing along the information related to you by your uncle and his friends I just don't think you should believe it. What you have been told is a mix of the already existing folktales about area fifty and what appear to be some brand new whoppers.

I saw a program on history channel recently regarding Fort Knox and many of it's myths and there were many interviews with employees who openly admitted that after a while you just have fun with the people that ask you questions.

The story about the tresspassing kids really does not read very believable and I highly suggest you ask your uncle if he's having a little fun with you.

Though you have joined very recently so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And Simon did seem to jump to your defense very quickly...Hey Simon this isn't the start of another one of your games is it?

Spiderj

edit function doesn't seem to be working but it should read area fifty one not fifty

I did find it strange when he said that there were lots and lots of soldiers around. I kind of knew something was strange. Especially when its the local police that guard the perimeter and not Army trucks like he said.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hank

a friend up north said all the middle school kids got out 2day, or tommorow

ps. does simon get paid by ATS

[edit on 16-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I did find it strange when he said that there were lots and lots of soldiers around. I kind of knew something was strange. Especially when its the local police that guard the perimeter and not Army trucks like he said.

Snake, being an open minded skeptic is your best bet in this area and again ask your uncle if he's having some fun.

I am also pretty sure that the local pd which I believe is the parhump sherrif...if they even have one have absolutely nothing to do with security at groom lake.

It is a combination of military and a private security firm known as wackenhut. Which does a lot of contract work for various governments.

www.wackenhut.com...

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's not like there's anyway to prove it, even if it were true. Why would anyone want to work under those conditions anyway? Sounds like more trouble than I'd be willing to go through. And I don't think civilian contractors would get implants like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Your uncle is definitely having fun with you. I know several people who work there (as well as some that are at TTR) and there are no situations like your uncle describes, including the neck implants. In fact, the only thing that keeps the employees from openly chatting about their jobs is the fact that they've had "jump through hoops" with the TS/SSBI they went through for their clearance and the higher than average wages paid by the company running the place.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hank

Exactly what I was thinking....

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The only heavy settlements near Area 51 is vegas, And thats over 100 miles away. How would kids be able to get that far out in the desert without transport? And if they had taken a car then surely the owners would report it missing.

top topics

join