It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 9
0
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see a bird first.
Then near the end I see a bird fly past then the 3 black specks behind it and higher up.
They are clearly wheeling like birds and one of them does have a clear wingbeat.


IMO




posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Again please stop asking us to prove things to you. You are making inaccurate estimates based on information you have determined which is clearly wrong. Your argument goes against public opinion as I dont think anyone has posted on this thread in support of you.

The burden of proof lies on you.


you are wrong there are 3 people that have supported me, yet couldn't clearly decide because of the unclear video.

Once again.. if your "bird perspective" was correct, this is what we would see when it was flying towards/away from us..



Also when it is flying perpendicular to us, it WOULD NOT appear to be a solid dot, it would flex TOP to BOTTOM in a PATTERN. Like this...



[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well wing movements (and other movement) could account for it turning into a blob instead of something stretched and thin. Its not pixel perfect quality in the video.

After seeing that negative image video on page 7 posted by that moderator, I'm more inclined to believe the bird theory.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by merka]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN


Once again.. if your "bird perspective" was correct, this is what we would see when it was flying towards/away from us..


Also when it is flying perpendicular to us, it WOULD NOT appear to be a solid dot, it would flex TOP to BOTTOM in a PATTERN. Like this...



Here your clearly showing two examples of Birds that do not fly like Turkey Vultures , nor does your example show the perspective of Turkey Vultures.

Of course you can post pictures of seagulls and show how different they look compared to what we are seeing , but that is because your showing birds that do not look like Turkey Vultures and flap their wings in a manner that Turkey Vultures would not.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Here your clearly showing two examples of Birds that do not fly like Turkey Vultures , nor does your example show the perspective of Turkey Vultures.

Of course you can post pictures of seagulls and show how different they look compared to what we are seeing , but that is because your showing birds that do not look like Turkey Vultures and flap their wings in a manner that Turkey Vultures would not.


Almost all birds flap their wings the same. Sorry..

Turkey Vulture Perpendicular view:




posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you zoom the film and see it frames by frames, you can distinguish the wings movements. There's no secrets at all. These are IFBs (Identified Flying Birds), not ufos....



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
If you zoom the film and see it frames by frames, you can distinguish the wings movements. There's no secrets at all. These are IFBs (Identified Flying Birds), not ufos....


how about you post the frames so i can see what frames you are talking about...



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   


Almost all birds flap their wings the same. Sorry..


But if we were to go along with the thermal theory then there wouldn't be a lot of flapping, so i wouldn't say they all flap the same way.

You have put up a good argument, but ultimately, i think its not a ufo.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not only do these UFO's look like birds from a distance! BUUUTTT when they flew RIGHT over the camera it STILL looked like a bird! morphing aliens??? ..... No .. it is actually.. most likely... birds.. actually I can guarentee because I have seen live launches before and the noise the shuttle makes cause all the birds to go crazy, as you saw in the video flying about everywhere, even in and out of the smoke trail. There is no evidence for UFO's here? and the camera people (although I dont speak chineese) didn't seem fased by the birds?



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

But if we were to go along with the thermal theory then there wouldn't be a lot of flapping, so i wouldn't say they all flap the same way.

You have put up a good argument, but ultimately, i think its not a ufo.


If we were going with the thermal theory.. they wouldnt be flapping their wings like everyone suggests, they would be sailing. Almost all the turkey vultures in this picture seem to be sailing, none of them look even close to the video i posted. Also they would be flying WAY to fast.




[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN


Almost all birds flap their wings the same. Sorry..

Turkey Vulture Perpendicular view:




Right, just like every other bird right? Wrong.



vulturesociety.homestead.com...

Turkey Vultures fly with their wings in a dihedral (V-shape). They are most graceful in flight, and can soar for hours at high altitudes without ever flapping their wings. Their occasional necessary flaps and takeoffs are quite laborious, however, and the birds often fall victim to predators and cars as a result.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Not only do these UFO's look like birds from a distance! BUUUTTT when they flew RIGHT over the camera it STILL looked like a bird! morphing aliens??? ..... No .. it is actually.. most likely... birds.. actually I can guarentee because I have seen live launches before and the noise the shuttle makes cause all the birds to go crazy, as you saw in the video flying about everywhere, even in and out of the smoke trail. There is no evidence for UFO's here? and the camera people (although I dont speak chineese) didn't seem fased by the birds?


You should definitely read the whole thread.. I've stated many time there ARE other birds in the area, heck i even posted a picture of the Shuttle hitting it. Also before the objects come in to view, there are 3 or 4 birds that are flying AWAY from the loud noise like all birds do naturally. But why didn't the "BIRDS" or Objects that where flying through the plume get scared?

Also.. if you support that fact that the objects are in fact flying thought, in and out of the plume, then that supports my theory that they are 11,500 feet away. If that is the case these birds MUST be 20 feet long, which is FAR TO BIG.



Originally posted by lost_shaman

Right, just like every other bird right? Wrong.


What birds DONT fly V-Shaped?

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   


and cars as a result


And space shuttles, maybe this is more of a common threat than we realised.

I saw the links earlier where this is a problem for nasa too.

Laes.




But why didnt the "BIRDS" or Objects that where flying throught the plume get scared?


That is the question, were they brazen enough to do it.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
just birds guys i think it just gets confusing with the clouds etc because of depth of feild the clouds cool be much closer toward the camera in comparison to the rocket then it looks.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whycan you walk within inches of a Pigeon in a City?
Because they get used to you.

These Birds have experienced the Rockets before, chances are after the initial shock they aren't fazed because they know they are in no danger.


Seriously send all your 'theory' to experts in these fields, NASA, Bird Associations UFOlogists, test your rather lame idea......i'm sure they could do with a laugh



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   


These Birds have experienced the Rockets before, chances are after the initial shock they aren't fazed because they know they are in no danger.


That was exactly my thought,
i think we have a case of desensitized birds, under an odd perspective giving the wrong impression of size and speed, utilising the thermals.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
YVAN, like I said earlier, I made a zoomed video of those birds and posted it to google vid. It's not available yet. This is the best I can do but even if I post the link, you'll continue to say it's ufos... You're hardly convinced it is and I doubt you'll change your mind soon unless those birds defecate on you.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe you all should do a little reading about Thermals. They dont tend to form around water, which the shuttle launchpad is around. Also is was scattered clouds and sprinkling rain a bit before the shuttle launched that day, thermals tend to no exists when the ground or atmosphere is cold. thermals are rising heat.

B.T.W. Pigeons and doves were tamed thousands of years ago by people who used them to transport small messages. I highly doubt the same for Turkey Vultures.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
All right, I've read all 9 pages and looked at all the videos. I'm going with birds to begin with but I'm sitting on the fence regarding the smoke trail "things".

Before anyone flames me, please recall that we have Albatrosses. They're big too.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Maybe you all should do a little reading about Thermals. They dont tend to form around water, which the shuttle launchpad is around. Also is was scattered clouds and sprinkling rain a bit before the shuttle launched that day, thermals tend to no exists when the ground or atmosphere is cold. thermals are rising heat.

B.T.W. Pigeons and doves were tamed thousands of years ago by people who used them to transport small messages. I highly doubt the same for Turkey Vultures.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]


I ment the heat created from the launch.
Nothing about what was around geographically




top topics



 
0
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join