Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have found another video that needs scrutineering:

Watch closely, I believe there is an unidentified ground attack vehicle 'prowling' @ low level in this clip.

I think its a governent secret

media.putfile.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Ive given more facts than ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER.

Really , let me remedy that perceived notion right here.

Turkey Vultures rise on thermals in the mornings , they circle as they rise.

They have 72 inch wingspans!

The don't need to flap their wings , but will when taking off or playing or just scared to death after the Shuttle Discovery Blasts past them.

They Roost on the Shuttles Launch Pad.

The Shuttle actually hit one on Lift Off.

vulturesociety.homestead.com...

Flight

Turkey Vultures fly with their wings in a dihedral (V-shape). They are most graceful in flight, and can soar for hours at high altitudes without ever flapping their wings. Their occasional necessary flaps and takeoffs are quite laborious, however, and the birds often fall victim to predators and cars as a result.
How the Turkey Vulture Flies:
The turkey vulture is one of the most skilled gliders among the North American birds. It migrates across the continents with minimal energy output. Vultures launch themselves from their perches only after the morning air has warmed. Then, they circle upward, searching for pockets of rising warm air, or thermals. Once they have secured a thermal, they allow it to carry them upward in rising circles. When they reach the top of the thermal, they dive across the sky at speeds near 60 miles per hour, losing altitude until they reach another thermal. All this is done without the necessity to flap. In fact, the turkey vulture can glide for over 6 hours at a time without flapping a wing!

There you have it the video is consistent with a "Kettle" of Turkey Vultures.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
After watching the last video you posted i am more inclined to think they ARE birds, as you can see the movement of their wings, just.

I think as another poster said, we could be looking at a more closer cloud, that from afar looks part of the smoke and clouds you are talking about.

If you just concentrate on the birds in that video, you realise its the same birds just from a distance.

Birds i think.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OMG, it just appeared out of her leg.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
your right, they do look like big birds, and seem to be moving fast, but its and optical illusion, the birds are infact much closer to you than the shuttle you are focusing on , so they look huge! and seeem to be flying through huge distances very quickly,

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISJ

Hope nobody is scared of spiders

So rewinding 3 pages and 2 hours, i feel this picture needs slightly more explaination as it now seems to be the exact same scenario as we have with our shuttle and 'birds' video.

These aren't giant desert spiders as you first see, they are just small/medium sized spiders hanging from the soldier's uniform arm (see very right of photo, you can make out his uniform cuff/sleeve.)
BUT your eyes are immediatly drawn to the spiders and the other soldiers legs. The other soldier is stood some paces away and combines to give an optical illusion that the spiders are bigger than they really are!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here is a GIF animation that KILLS ALL CLAIMS OF THE PERSPECTIVE THEORY.

Copy that picture and ZOOM IN and you will see the object OBVIOUSLY GOES BEHIND/INTO THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE. This is taken from the almost very end of the video.

More solid proof than ANYONE HAS PROVIDED yet.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This shows nothing, I see the smoke far behind the clouds.
and something black in between.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Look just in the news yesterday.

www.indystar.com.../20060611/NEWS06/606110497/-1/ZONES04

NASA hatches a plan for a bird-free shuttle launch

A collision with vultures from wildlife refuge could cause serious damage to spacecraft

NASA plans to deploy such measures as battlefield noises and baited traps to keep vultures away from the shuttle Discovery's launchpad in Florida next month, because a collision could be disastrous.

The agency began anti-bird efforts at Kennedy Space Center, which is home to a wildlife refuge, in the late 1990s after woodpeckers drilled holes in Discovery's fuel tank as it awaited launch. But tactics that worked with small birds didn't faze vultures.
Space officials didn't worry much about that until last July, when Discovery smashed into a vulture just after liftoff. There was no damage to the ship, but NASA has been hypervigilant about anything hitting the shuttle since foam debris struck Columbia during launch in 2003. The impact led to the loss of the ship and its crew upon re-entry.
That piece of foam weighed 1.7 pounds. A vulture weighs 3 to 5 pounds.
"A bird the size of a vulture can take out the shuttle if you hit it fast enough," says Stephen Payne, a NASA test director. So "we were asked to make sure we don't hit another vulture on the way up."

Apparently NASA Saw these soaring Turkey Vultures too , and realized the risk of hitting another one "if you hit it fast enough".

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This shows nothing, I see the smoke far behind the clouds.

HOLY CRAP HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND??!??! Now I have to cut and blow up the picture even more so your blind ass will see it. This is by far the most funny group of people to ever debate me.. you ignore the OBVIOUS PICTURES OF THE OBJECT DISAPEARING INTO THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE. That means the object IS IN FACT 11,500 feet in the air.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I see the black object fly from the cloud toward the smoke. It only appears and disappeared where you started and finished the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

NASA plans to deploy such measures as battlefield noises and baited traps to keep vultures away from the shuttle Discovery's launchpad

We have already discussed that birds are a factor, there are clear images of birds.. The images I am showing are NOT birds. They are to BIG.

Notice how they say "deploy battlefield noises". Have you ever herd the shuttle take off?? You better have, because I just posted a video with a good example of the explosions coming from the back of the shuttle. Those explosions are enough to scare all the birds away, which is totally visible in the video, you see 3 or 4 birds flying AWAY from the shuttle because of the noise.. but the objects in the sky way above dont seem to be afraid of it do they, they actually like to fly through the smoke..

Also it says "away from the shuttle Discovery's launchpad"... you see.. "launchpad", it says nothing about "flight path".

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OBVIOUSLY GOES BEHIND/INTO THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE. This is taken from the almost very end of the video.

More solid proof than ANYONE HAS PROVIDED yet.

As i have said before the bird is circling - that means the bird is clearly visable from the side when flying left to right. It then turns towards the camera and appears to disappear. It then continues it's turn and flys from right to left, as it does it re-appears on the film as the difference in the surface area of the bird viewed from the side as opposed to viewed head-on is enough for it to disappear on film WHEN viewed through this hand held camcorder, pointed into the sky, on a bright sunny day, at unspecified zoom levels, etc. etc.

Please i ask you LAES to go away for ten minutes, clear your head, then view this film again without your "i want to believe" glasses on and see these birds freely flying normally as they do everyday.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISJ
I have found another video that needs scrutineering:

Watch closely, I believe there is an unidentified ground attack vehicle 'prowling' @ low level in this clip.

I think its a governent secret

media.putfile.com...

I don't know about anyone else, but i didn't see anything but the fine figure of the lady......numnum

As for the rest of this thread, my 5 pages on Birds, thought this was a UFO section, not Bird Watching.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A note to ALL members posting in this thread

The name calling and personal attacks STOP NOW!!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Future incidence of such will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I see the black object fly from the cloud toward the smoke. It only appears and disappeared where you started and finished the video.

i finished the video because the object completely disappeared from sight. It no longer was visible because it was behind the smoke. In the original video, you can clearly see the frame AFTER it disappears into the shuttles smoke. Which are empty. Also 2 other objects disappear into the smoke exactly the same way BEFORE the last one, which is the one I turned into a GIF animation.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ok, I have looked at this video so many times my eyes are watering. I have been trying to see exactly what you were trying to show us with the black objects. I was honestly trying to study the sizes, perspectives, and even see if they passed through the clouds.

My conclusion?

ITS FRIGGIN BRIDS.

Your own arguements tend to show me this.

If the plume is 100 feet wide as you say, then the black spots, which are less than even a tenth of the size of the width of the plume, would be well within the range for birds. They even fly and move like predatory birds, like hawks, vultures, ect.

Not only that, but after watching the videos, both fast clip, normal, and looking at your pics, the birds are not flying through the clouds, they are flying behind the plume. Also, I do not believe they were as high as you seem to think they were. Angle up perspective makes them look higher.

They certainly are not government esperimental aircraft. The government would not be flying secret craft during an event in which cameras world wide are trained on the sky, nor would they fly so dangerously close to the shuttle, according to your estimates of the speeds and altitude of the objects. The government might occasionally fly test craft over a populated region, but they certainly are not going to flaunt their toys when thousands of people on the ground and world wide have their eyes trained on the section of sky they are flying in. They arent gonna broadcast to the world: look at our top secret flying crafts!

Im sorry, but try as I might, I see nothing but birds. I do believe in the reality of UFOs, but this isn't a genuine ufo incident. Its an IFO=Identified flying object.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
A note to ALL members posting in this thread

The name calling and personal attacks STOP NOW!!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Future incidence of such will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you.

Can you warn them for hijacking a thread?? Posting videos in this section that don't belong. I'm trying to have a civilized debate, and they cant seem to get past their same arguments. I'm a broken record, they dont see the objects disappearing into the smoke, its like they arent even watching it. they have this weird hunch that I'm trying to fool them... but i really am trying to find the truth.. Convince me that its a bird.. please do... so far no one has...

SKADI they are flying both IN and OUT of the CLOUDS and teh SMOKE from the Shuttle. They are not flapping, and they are NOT 1/10th the side they are about 1/8th the size of 100 feet. That would make them 20 feet. No bird in the world is 20 feet. The perspective arguement is KILLED because they fly through a section of the smoke that was created when the shuttle reached 11,500 feet.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We have already discussed that birds are a factor, there are clear images of birds.. The images I am showing are NOT birds. They are to BIG.

And its been pointed out that only you percieve that they are " to BIG". I think they look like Turkey Vultures.

Notice how they say "deploy battlefield noises". Have you ever herd the shuttle take off?? You better have, because I just posted a video with a good example of the explosions coming from the back of the shuttle. Those explosions are enough to scare all the birds away, which is totally visible in the video, you see 3 or 4 birds flying AWAY from the shuttle because of the noise.. but the objects in the sky way above dont seem to be afraid of it do they, they actually like to fly through the smoke..

I think you missed the point , after the shuttle is launching is too late. You want the birds out of the area before the Shuttle Launches.

Also it says "away from the shuttle Discovery's launchpad"... you see.. "launchpad", it says nothing about "flight path".

It say's if the hit one going fast enough it would be catastrophic for the Shuttle.

How do you suppose that you would hit a "Vulture" with a Shuttle going " fast enough" without hitting it in the Flight Path?

Did you notice that the article said NASA developed a RADAR specifically to detect object the size of Turkey Vultures so they can scrub a Launch if any are near the area?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

but the objects in the sky way above dont seem to be afraid of it do they, they actually like to fly through the smoke..

They are most likely making good use of the thermals resulting from the heat generated by the SS engines.

I've viewed the video several times, using numerous visual enhancements, inversions, and such, the end result is still the same. BIRDS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join