It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey caught on tape?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Video on Putfile.com

I've personally never seen this video before and I haven't seen this on ATS either.

I apologize if this was posted before.

Anyway, it shows a Grey peeking past some curtains.

Unfortunatly that's where the video cuts off and the alleged alien is only visible for a few seconds.

Still interesting video though!

Feel free to pick this apart or debunk it, my say is it is probably fake since the grey is in frame for so little time, wouldn't YOU keep filming? I sure as hell would!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
lol, this video is obviously fake, they ufo appear but there not reaction from the camera man, im pretty sure this would only happened if u knew the alien and were playing hide an seek with him.

think about it if something like that was in ur house. would u just tape it. even the most dedicated researchers an believers would be scared outa the pants by this

also its eyes look very much like a mask,an why how exactly did it pull the certains. even an alien would have his hand higher when pulling certain. they were covering it up because all they had was a mask....not even a pair of gloves

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I just did a search for anything related and nothing came up.

No group of teens reported missing in Langley in the past 5 years. I'll look a bit farther back but honestly it looks like a latex mask. ET was running his hands up and down the cutain too and I don't think ET needs to add spooky effects to really freak somone out

Interesting none the less

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
wow, that's kind of weird.
I've never seen that one before.

Is there a news article relating to the 4 missing boys in bc?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
in the video u cant see much of the mask but that look pretty close for the angle

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I say fake too lol if it had been me and i saw that, id have thrown the camera at it and ran...really.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
more than a mask was used if this is fake.

If you pause the video when the alien is sticking out of the curtain the most, you can see it's shoulder.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The misspellings and poor grammer in the intro and exit titles don't exactly add to the credibility of the video:

Viewer discrection is advised frightening images.

and

This footage was recoverd when 4 teens in Langely, B.C. Canada were pronounced missing.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
haha.

good eye xenophobe.

d1k

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Entertaining video though

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

that image just shows there are mask the go over the shoulders also

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Heh, missed one, they misspelled the city name of "Langley, B.C." as "Langely, B.C."

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Xenophobe, at the expense of seeming to be a smart arse (ass), you typed 'grammer' instead of 'grammar', but I agree with your meaning. It's not just what we say it's the way we say it.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
he got ya there. '

i actually ignore spelling errors alot of times. its not that i cant spell. just i dont care. if the if a guy with the voice of george bush did the nasa transmission videos an could say nuclear fussion an fission write would you ignore the whole show,even thoug the info is valid

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is a cheap meca for film makers and there are a slew of effects artists pushing brooms in GVRD...probably part of a student film. Bet they got a D for the cheesy curtain effects.

Lotsa teens go missing here, but not usually in groups of four - and rarely leaving a video of ET behind ...
lol

Geez I can't type today...edit for spelling that was bugging me.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
LoL! I need stuff like this on a Monday morning. Just to remind me things are going to get better. I don't know if I saw the same video as everyone else, but I didn't see anything that could "shock a sensitive viewer"...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i dont think the video is real and as far as abductions go theres never been any real evidence that humans are being abducted sorry, just because someone tells everyone they had a nightmare with greys in it doesnt mean they were abducted or under hypnosis they remember as a kid on the teetor tottor with someone from zeta reticuli

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
they ufo appear but there not reaction from the camera man

I think you may want to know what UFO stands for. It stands for Unidentified Flying Object. In this case it is just a UO, because it is not flying.

I don't have much to say about this video, except that the eye looks larger than human, and it also looks pretty realistic, and reflects light the way a real eye would. Other than that, I would be interested to see more. I do know though, that it was edited with "Windows Movie Maker" because that is the default background color, and font color, and size. I would like to see the rest.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Lol Oh that was funny. If they new a alien was behind the curtain, which they must have - (cause you wouldnt be filming a curtain for no reason
) and they didnt run away, surely more footage could be caught. And as it's indoors how did it get in/out.

Nice try to whoever made it lol

[Edit - I cannot spell -
- Twice
]

[edit on 12/6/06 by crookedblue]

[edit on 12/6/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
he got ya there. '

i actually ignore spelling errors alot of times. its not that i cant spell. just i dont care. if the if a guy with the voice of george bush did the nasa transmission videos an could say nuclear fussion an fission write would you ignore the whole show,even thoug the info is valid

That's actually a cool way of saying, 'I can't spell and I don't care'! If you want to be taken seriously, spell correctly. If your local newspaper came out with the headline 'VYDEOH PRUVES AYLEANS EGGSIST', wouldn't you wondering what the editor was on? You wouldn't be waving it in the air screaming 'hey, it's true'. Or would you?

Apologies for being OT

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join