It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey caught on tape?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
lol, this video is obviously fake, they ufo appear but there not reaction from the camera man, im pretty sure this would only happened if u knew the alien and were playing hide an seek with him.

I normally don't have a reaction when I see something "spooky" or "ghastly".

think about it if something like that was in ur house. would u just tape it. even the most dedicated researchers an believers would be scared outa the pants by this

It depends, you can't really say everyone, because that would Pseudo-truth.

It is like saying all aliens are evil or that all believers are in need of pscyhological treatment. You can't really justify the certainty of everyone.

also its eyes look very much like a mask,an why how exactly did it pull the certains. even an alien would have his hand higher when pulling certain. they were covering it up because all they had was a mask....not even a pair of gloves

Perhaps... but you never know...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drow Ingpool
I think this is the Video.....

Link..
www.youtube.com...

Looks ok but im on the fence about this one..

Drow...

Ah , watched this movie before. This was done before Blair Witch. The "aliens" are pretty hokay looking but it was well done overall , with some dubious "experts" giving their views and theories in between the "footage", unfortunately the ruse was up when the credits roll after they showed the M.I.A photos showing the real actors/actress name.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ahhh most excellently debunked!

Thank you sir!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I cant be sure but from the look of it the alien might just be a ninja that would explain the abilty to melt into the wall then very slowly exit from curtian without scaring the bejesus out of anyone in the room looking directly at it without a tremble ,
I could be wrong but i heard somewhere that they can do that,
or just someone pullin our chains hey someone would not do that to us would they

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Movie was called Alien abduction: the Lake county incident,I just watched it last week.It is definitely a fake,as said before the credits at the end give it away.Although the ending gave me the creeps.The rest of the film was so-so at best.Worth a look if you enjoyed The Blair Witch Project.BTW the part when the kid filming wet his pants was hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join