It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Zep and Shawnna sorry if my question will sound stupid but as far as I understood the whole Burisch BS that was blown back then was just an attempt to put the blame on somebody else right? Coz if it's so then Dan is clean in this story...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
While the fake Dr Dan might be clean in this subject, his own story is quite dirty.

Originally posted by Telos
Zep and Shawnna sorry if my question will sound stupid but as far as I understood the whole Burisch BS that was blown back then was just an attempt to put the blame on somebody else right? Coz if it's so then Dan is clean in this story...

[edit on 8-6-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I spoke to Bill before publishing the information, and told him about what had been going on wrt to Victor and OM and Slurpo.

and what was BR's response? Was he angry, upset, surprised? Did he try and get you guys to back off or was he all for the exposure?

He asked me to think about it before doing it, but fully understood my reasons for wanting to go ahead.

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What I'm failing to understand is what this expose is exposing? That Project Serpo did happen, but during the disclosure, a disinformation campaign was launched to discredit it?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am dismayed that it is not clear what is being exposed.

We are showing WHO was involved in the story, as well as to what extent. There are still unanswered questions with respect to WHY but we'll get to that sooner or later.

Someone quite wise once said to me that beating down these hoaxers (Burisch, Victor/Doty/Bill/Kit/Hal) is like playing a "whack a mole" game. Just when you think you've exposed one - another pops up!

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone with any knowledge whatsoever would even remotely believe that Doty could be involved in anything of substance!! Regardless of what Collins may say about him!

FFS - he's an ADMITTED LIAR!!!

rant off.

Back to work.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Zep, did (does?) BR deny any knowledge of the hoax? Does he claim complete ignorance and, therefore, complete innocence?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Zep, did (does?) BR deny any knowledge of the hoax? Does he claim complete ignorance and, therefore, complete innocence?

Bill thinks there is more to it than it being a hoax. Everytime I have pointed something out in the past, Bill has always looked for an explanation that would fit in with that. There are some things I have pointed out however that cannot be reworked to fit that theory - the latest of these I told him via the last telephone conversation. I am very interested to see what comes of that and I will refrain from mentioning what it is until Bill has had more time to digest it.

What I find astounding is how some people are still clinging to the idea that any of this is real?! There is much more still to come but I feel nothing that is published will ever convince these people that Serpo is a hoax. Then again, I think *some* of these people know it is a hoax and are trying everything they can to convince people there IS something to the story and the "meddlers" are the ones in the wrong! I wonder why that is...

S'ok, I know the answer to that one

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
thanks for the answers. I have been reading RU and I do admit to checking out what has become a very pathetic display of desperation over at the other site and it shocks me to no end that anyone still believes this. It shocked me that it was believed early on but now it is comical.

It's like watching someone try and convince me I'm really a hot chick. It's ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It appears from the website that there is heavy dissension in the group. Plenty of CYA going around. I had always felt the original information contained some truth, but after this, it appears to be a concocted story. Excellent expose Shawnna (with 2 n's).

Now, any speculation on how they will try to spin this? There was so much publicity of Serpo that it has to have some major repercussions to all involved. Will the serpo website shut down? Will the UFO community shun this group or just Doty?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i've been hearing about this alot and i just wanna ask what is this project:serpo and how does it work?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ArtemisFowl go to www.serpo.org and read the whole story there. Try to get first an idea of what does Serpo stend for and then read the rest of the link that Shawnna (with two n n's
) posted here.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Didn't realize there was a site dedicated to SERPO...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

and what was BR's response? Was he angry, upset, surprised? Did he try and get you guys to back off or was he all for the exposure?

I don't think Bill expected the information we would release to be as explosive as it was. However Zep did give him prior warning and told him the truth - that this action was taking place because of Victor's arrogant big-mouth BS he was streaming to his email list day after day after day.

After we put out the two releases, Bill has in fact expressed surprised at the amount of information we've published. However I (and I say I because I'm not sure how Shawnna or Zep feel about him) but I don't believe Bill was a bad guy in any of this. I think he truly believed (and maybe still believes, to be honest). I do hope, in the end, he comes to understand how he was used by Doty, Kit Green & others.

-Ry

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
thanks rdube(ryguy etc). Let me also offer one last apology for the accusations I tossed at you in the past regarding this steaming pile of serpo. You have proven to be one hell of an investigator and my thoughts regarding your being one of those steering the story (a la the OM crew) was, apparently, quite off the mark.

unles.....

nevermind.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey Shawnna
Funny thing about the other thread that you mentioned......they banned me (pemanently) two weeks ago...will not tell me why ( it think it was when i posted as to why bill ryan has dropped off the planet in regards to serpo) ......yet they continue to email me to join The Seinu Disclosure forum.

is the admin over at lucianarchy's forum even alive ?? I keep repeatedly asking (via email) why I was banned and still have not got even one reply.

open forum my butt !!!

if you can pass this on to the "admin" at lucianarchy's forum...i use the term "admin" loosely.....since it seems they have an admin only to ban...not answer questions.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was over at serpo.org and I read through the information releases, but I also looked at other sites that also had this information, one claimed that serpo was indeed a hoax.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Hey Shawnna
Funny thing about the other thread that you mentioned......they banned me (pemanently) two weeks ago...will not tell me why.....

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Alpha Grey]

You're in good company! I was banned permanently quite a while back.

As for the "admin"........ This individual is, at best, laughable, and at worst, permanently damaging any hope anyone had of rehabilitating the very negative perception people have of serious UFO research.

Pathetic.

'nuf said.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
From here

There are quite a number of people who have been involved with the Serpo story, both behind the scenes and in full public view. Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez are the two main people who have been in the spotlight from the onset, with regular cameo appearances on radio and in magazine articles from Rick Doty.

Doty, as we already know from part's 1 and 2 of this investigation, is one of the principal players in this saga. One other person has long been suspected of having a close involvement with the people behind the story, the following report should highlight why that suspicion is founded.

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well if you apply some logic to this *hmm.. clears throat* saga, and GW was a "memeber of honor" at the psyco board, then one would have to assume a more than indirect connection to the admin and to luci, I would guess.

If I am giving away part 4, I appologize.

Some scifi stories just write themselves.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thought I'd pass this on...

www.realityuncovered.com...

Springer...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join