It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hi Shawnna,

Well, I had a quick read and it's interesting...though I didn't read everything...have other things to do...so please excuse me if I've completely missed something.

I have a "gut feel" that TM, BR, RD and "whoever" are all in it together to discredit serpo and TM is the "project manager" - he seems the smart one and even knows Latin! They're just "making wars" between themselves to divert the attention and introduce more smoke and mirrors.

It's a classic play, I must say - very smart.

The following is based on my "gut feel" as stated two paragraphs ago:

Regarding:

Interesting hypothesis, jumpspace. What do you think about Rick Doty's role in this? Assuming the information posted by "Tacitus Monroe" here is factual, I'm curious how your hypothesis plays out in that scenario?

Now, *assuming* TM, RD and BR are all in it together, the following makes sense:

Extracted from that link you gave, here's the four points:

>1. The vast majority of emails and packages purporting to be from
Request Anonymous can be traced back to Richard C Doty.

Well, considering TM knows that RD was put in place, why wouldn't he say this - he probably helped RD create the emails. It's also interesting that TM "implies" that he's not sure 100% though...it keeps an option open for him to work other angles..."just in case".

2. Information contained in the header of these emails can be traced back to computers used by Richard C Doty.

Well he just said this in point 1 so he's obviously repeating it to gain "form" in the minds of the readers.

3. All "Anonymous" material sent to Bill Ryan is dispatched by Richard C Doty with Bill Ryan's full knowledge.

Well it would be - BR and RD are of the same "club".

4. Victor Martinez and Bill Ryan have kept this information hidden from the public.

Well, I'd like to see what he has to say on this and what factual evidence he has as to how VM and BR were in cahoots. It's also interesting that this last sentence has a double meaning...once again, very smart. This last statement is the give away- make a few statements that you know are factual and then throw one in at the last moment with the name of your mark (VM) linked to your link who is now discredited (BR). Mission accomplished.

I believe BR was put in place to continue to "distribute info" but, over time, it would become "murky" (holes would develop, uncredible info would be provided etc) and BR would eventually be discredited.

Could be - but why? Do you have any insight as to the motivation of doing something like this?

Remember that there was a lot of people interested in serpo so one, two or three individuals can't go against this groundswell - it's way too big. The best thing to do is "take along" those same people with the same trust and then have those same people start questioning the story themselves. By "taking out" the original anonymous and subsequently sacking VM and handing the reins to BR, they basically handed the "followers" a new "saviour" - BR...but this "saviour" is tainted. Over time, as the the quality of the information supplied by the tainted saviour diminishes, the "followers" start asking questions themselves. BR becomes discredited and, subsequently, so does the whole serpo story. Once again, smart play.

If serpo was really true, do you think the PTB would let it out?. Definitely not. It was cause MAJOR distrust in most (if not all) governments and who knows what would result.

That is indeed the traditional "school of thought". Not sure I agree though.

On a personal level, I agree with you, however most people have so much fear pumped into them today that they don't even know who they are...though I think ATS people are definitely NOT in that group

I would be very interested in hearing more about the two very clear meanings - especially which one you feel was not laid out.

The one I recall was the email from Victor where I believe he was just explaining "how it went down" from his belief and now from his knowledge...it was in part one near the beginning.

We are trying hard to present the facts. I know it isn't going to be humanly possible to keep our own feelings about the information from coming through but I would like to know what your perspective is. We need all the constructive feedback we can get.

Shawnna, glad you have come across this way. Many people would start personal attacks and I was expecting that...I was also expecting my first post to be my last. You've approached this quite intelligently and I respect you for that...for now

Also forgot to mention:

serpo.info was created on Created On:17-Apr-2006 19:31:58 UTC so I assume it was created by TM (and the club) to bring serpo down. Have you got the dates of BR, RD and TM's initial involvement?

Cheers

JS

[edit on 26-6-2006 by jumpspace]

[edit on 26-6-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks again, JS for the thoughtful feedback!

And I am glad I have your respect - for now!

We are working on the next release which will indeed include a timeline.

Looking forward to your continued feedback!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi Shawnna,

Two things:

I made a spelling mistake and I can't seem to edit my post, so here's the corrected paragraph with the bolded correction:

1)

I would be very interested in hearing more about the two very clear meanings - especially which one you feel was not laid out.

My response:

The one I recall was the email from Victor where I believe he was just explaining "how it went down" from his belief and not from his knowledge...it was in part one near the beginning.

2) Also, would it be possible to elaborate on how you came to determine where the name Sylvester came from and the associated email address in the next part?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It appears as though I made a rush to judgement in my response to Robert Fenix' detective work on "GreatWaller's" identity. He has a ton of research and interesting connections, MUCH MORE than what I gleened out of is post.

Hopefully he will ut it down here s clearly as he has on RealityUncovered.com.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Do you like how GW has now decided that he is done commenting on SERPO....

He tried a feeble retort, but I guess the fact that he makes plain as day statements about knowing Ryan Wood and Leonard Stringfield on a personal level are irrelevant to the "believers".

Note that by associating with the above two individuals also makes GW in close contact with Doty and Collins.

But again not important I guess. They would rather think I am some clown who can't add. Which for the life of me I fail to see what that has to do with anything other then again trying to ue diversion to deflect the cold hard questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Which for the life of me I fail to see what that has to do with anything other then again trying to ue diversion to deflect the cold hard questions.

That, my good man, is their M.O.. 100% of their M.O.

Deflection from truth is mandatory if you hope to insert a false reality based on the claims of unnamed "insider" witnesses who back up the unvetted "experts" who back up the charlatans.

Exactly like "Kiting Checks". Do a search on "kiting checks" and you will discover how this whole scheme manages to keep "floating" even in the face of reality and facts.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey guy's I don't mean to nit pick or anything , but I just realized how hard this discussion is to read if you don't know the names involved already when I came across GW and realized I didn't know who the heck you guy's are talking about!

Just a thought , I'll go look it up now but I can imagine how hard this must be to get through for others who don't know who we are talking about here.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lost_shaman:

Here's who I know:

GW: GreatWaller
BR: Bill Ryan
RD: Richard Doty
TM: Tacitus Monroe
VM: Victor Martinez

Cheers

JS

[edit on 27-6-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
jumpspace,

Oh yeah thanks, see what happened was I already knew and associated BR, RD, TM , and VM with peoples names , and GW is kinda a code word or something! Guess that threw me off.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
jumpspace,

Oh yeah thanks, see what happened was I already knew and associated BR, RD, TM , and VM with peoples names , and GW is kinda a code word or something! Guess that threw me off.

Actually GW is "Greatwaller" - the lead Slurpo cheerleaders at the "other forum".

If you need a link, U2U me and I'll give it to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
No its ok seriously , I should have said handle.

I was only stating that it can be hard to read if you don't already know who is being discussed.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Part 5 of the continuing expose has been posted here

Knowing the details now with respect to the "players" it is all too clear why Collins brought out his "Paul McGovern" card again when he was recently challenged with his claim that Doty went to law school.

And for those of you who have followed this sad saga, BR - the website author - is complicit as Rick Doty in all of this.

There is more to come - including to what extent BR - the website author - went to while in Laughlin earlier this year to cover Rick Doty's fanny.

Always,
Shawnna

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Part 5 of the continuing expose has been posted here

Interesting. So when Bill R. recently claimed that he met Paul McGovern in Laughlin, he was lying. I figured. I doubt the Paul McGovern guy exists, or if he does he's certainly about 100+ years old.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
never mind

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is there no end to the back and forth???? Now the Serp-ites are claiming ATS was the fake anonymous? Geez....can we just get to the punch line and end this joke? The "gradual" release of information, the "gradual" release of evidence , the "gradual" release of ....enough gradual release! Isn't it time to lay all the cards on the table, put this puppy to bed forever???

I started out believing it was possible the concept of Serpo could be valid. In theory, it still could be. However, there is so much tripe and nonsense surrounding the theory, you would have to suspend any logic to believe it. What makes it worse, is the constant back and forth of "gradual" releases.

My last post on Serpo!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Eyesofbear:

I have a theory and a few others believe that is still pretty solid and hasn't been dis-proven (see page one on this thread).

Basically the dis-info agents have succeeded in crushing this whole story. Well done to them I must say - ten out of ten the way they did it!

You just have to just figure out who the dis-info agents are

...sometimes they are staring you right in the face

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
I have a theory and a few others believe that is still pretty solid and hasn't been dis-proven (see page one on this thread).

Basically the dis-info agents have succeeded in crushing this whole story. Well done to them I must say - ten out of ten the way they did it!
JS

I've always said the basic concept is feasible, but it has slowly gone down hill. I consider myself a rational person (maybe a few quirks) and as you read through the Serpo posts, you begin to realize it is tripe. Then the introduction of the "unveil the hoax and hoaxers" website....each slowly adding more info or disinfo...at this point, it is not worth reading until it is cleared up. Pointing fingers, destroying credibility, and general posturing has been more the focus than the story itself. Is it true? Is it a hoax?

Enough is enough...sorry....i posted again!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Eyesofbear:

I know what you mean.

I stopped reading Serpo when Victor was sacked and the reigns were handed to BR. I knew at that point the original anonymous was "taken out" and BR was "put in place" to discredit the whole story.

You'd be surprized to find out how little people will accept for their character to be "assassinated" on demand.

I was then more interested in how they were going to discredit the story and I did predict that it would be continued for some time...and it did

...and it still is

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bill Ryans Mr X in his recent video is Ryan Wood

Then the film vanished like Mr. X who first sent Jamie Shandera the original MJ-12 document in December 1984.

www.presidentialufo.com...

He was there at the UFO congress filming everyone for his new DVD.

"Mr. X" was familar to Ryan since Ryan and Jamie did the MJ-12 documents.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

And for those of you who have followed this sad saga, BR - the website author - is complicit as Rick Doty in all of this.

There is more to come - including to what extent BR - the website author - went to while in Laughlin earlier this year to cover Rick Doty's fanny.

Indeed, this information was posted as Part 8 of the report here. Part 9 sheds some light on the behind-the-scenes goings-on and includes a short recap of the investigation thus far, as well as exposing a hitherto unknown person involved in the marketing of the story along with Doty and Collins. Part 9 is here.

Cheers,
Zep

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join