It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
and then the statement.:

that the reader could keep the papers in any order they wanted.

.Now this struck me as odd as in the Caret hoax, the author said :
to keep the papers in order..
.which was an error or flag that pointed towards possibility of copyrigt after all it was a novellete or voluminous work, that one would need to keep it order..

This is a great catch. However, I think the correlation is really simple. IMO both statements regarding common usage are attempts to lend an air of authenticity to the documents. In practice, an identifiable entity is required to enforce copyright. Whatever criteria placed on usage is a non-issue unless someone wants to come forward, which apparently isn't the case. That's my take anyway.

I do think it's quite possible there are common authors involved in the two cases--agree with you there.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just found some interesting info into this being a cover for something else....

...from this group that claimed Project SERPO was, in part, a false cover story. Sources told the TC Group that the Project SERPO story was released within the military and intelligence communities to protect other real information about related activities within those communities.

www.lucianarchy.proboards21.com
lifetechnologynews.blogspot.com...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
From what I read and saw of Serpo, Victor and the original anonymous was the true story.

The original anon was "taken out" by ? and then Victor was "sacked" by the "new" anon and the whole story was taken over by Ryan - the main disinfo agent of today.

If the story was true, do you really think "they" would just sit back and watch it unfold?

If this story unfolded (not the current one as it's BS), not many people would be trusting int their governments would they?

Total chaos would result.

Cheers

JS

Apparently some guy named Wayne Jaeschke was feeding them the story.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i think this was exposed as a hoax?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is about the only place I can post my 2 cents' worth about Project Serpo (as described in Len Kasten's book Secret Journey to Planet Serpo. It's related to a comment that Byrd made in www.abovetopsecret.com...:

The stated mission was to go to the Eben homeworld and learn their science and technology and bring it back. Instead of taking chemical and industrial engineers, mathemeticians, physicists, astronomers, electrical engineers and chemists, the team is filled out by: one leader, two linguists, three "scientists", two pilots, and two guards. Oh yeah... they're "crosstrained".

First of all, there are places *on Earth* where you don't dare drink the water, yet the crew drank a milky white liquid with "unknown compounds" in it for thirteen years? Were they (the crew and the military planners) nuts? Didn't they think to take along a junior chemistry kit so that they could identify, say, mercury?

Second of all, and my major contribution, mathematics learned from the Ebens would be considered to be the safest sort of information to release to the general public. (I'm a mathematician, teaching at a university in the United States.) The only reference to mathematics in Kasten's book, though, is Eben learning how to do addition and multiplication. NO WORD about how these basic operations are done with the Ebens, not even whether they use a base-10 system. (Either answer would be important.)

Also, the team passed up a chance to ask about two very famous unsolved mathematics problems (at the time): The Four-Color Theorem and Fermat's Last Theorem. The 4CT has to do with coloring maps, so any society which draws maps would have run across it. Since you can't build a warship or an atomic bomb with proofs of either of these results, why wouldn't the Ebens provide their proof(s) of these results?

(A few years ago, a "psychic" claimed to be in contact with an advanced civilization that predicted a pole shift in 2012. She opened herself up for suggestions to ask of this race, and I suggested a proof of the 4CT. She went nuts, which convinced me that she was faking it.)

I could go on, but people have probably torn this thing to shreds. (A "leader" who doesn't know that the past tense of "lead" is spelled "led" ... The "Kirk Allen" response to "what about all the cassettes and documentation?" ... technology (other than space travel) that is only decades ahead of us ... no air conditioning ...) My personal feeling is that this is a combination of several science fiction stories, with a few details from reality thrown in, with themes/episodes like Preparation, The Voyage, One Crew Member Dies En Route, Their System of Time, Dreams of Home, Food, A Glance At Their Science, The Deep Dark Secret, A Male Leader Who Is Hostile To The Hero(s), A Female Being Who Is Friendly, The Return, ... Nothing a gifted sci-fi writer couldn't have come up with. (That's why I don't buy a CE3K / Serpo connection as well.) There aren't any day-to-day comments, either, which would support the feel of what happens over a long amount of time. ("123 decided to start shaving his beard again.")

****, I went on anyway. I'll stop now. Really.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Probably one of the surest ways to be clued in that it was all a lot of hogwash is that it died out and nothing ever became of it. It's the old "test of time." You can use it with a lot of this kind of stuff, including Billy Meier, who some people still hold out faith for.

If it's important and true, rather than fizzling out, it will continue to grow and new information will be obtained and released and the world could even change because of it. If it's not, it will eventually wither and die on the vine, as it should.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well...what a wild ride and great work this turned into. And not only fascinating to revisit but downright topical as heck considering so many of the Serpo "hoaxers" are at the VERY center of this, ahem, IC "disclosure" campaign: Hal Puthoff, Kit Green...even Doty circulating a bit.

So many of the hanger-ons and assets popping up, too. Knapp, et al.

Here's a heartfelt toast to the awesome and formidable Shawnna.

Anybody out there?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks, Baa. And I believe this is a good place to re-post that:

originally posted by: Shawnna
I did not write 100% of this, which is why I’ve attributed it to my friend as well. It reflects my sentiments at this moment in time.

The spirit of "disclosure" means that people must work diligently and effortlessly to separate fact from fiction, given the amount of fiction that surrounds this 'field'. It doesn't give anyone any joy to have to put the final nail in the Serpo/Seinu coffin, nor does it give any of us here – especially me - pleasure to have to publicly embarrass those involved.

The only intention ATS and Reality Uncovered ever had in any of this was getting to the truth.

The truth has been found.

With any hoax, there will always be people to blame -- and the most vile of such people are the parasites that cling themselves to the story so tightly that they are willing to go to any lengths to protect a lie, against those who simply seek truth.

With Serpo, we have witnessed the usual denials by those perpetuating the hoax. We have, however, also seen vicious attacks against the truth seekers from those who would go as far as to resort to criminal behavior by infecting people's computers or disabling their websites in their despicable efforts to conceal the truth. What's worse is that some of these people infect the community under the deceitful guise of being a 'journalists'. No journalist would ever attempt to bury the truth or mislead the public, simply to protect 'their story'. These people know who they are and what they did.

So now we've seen how they act. We've seen who they talk to. We've seen the tactics that they use to attempt to harass and discredit those who see through their wordsmithed statements and carefully crafted half-truths. We've seen how they attempt to divide the community by playing on our desire to move the "disclosure" effort forward -- by telling us that those who could expose them are stifling disclosure.

We may move on, but we will need to be ever vigilant of the trickery and deception that these people are capable of. Web pages have long memories and CD's with archived documents can sit in drawers for years.

In closing, I note that the thread on Abovetopsecret.com that got our attention on Serpo was entitled "Postings by Anonymous -- Breaking News?" ATS got it right months ago – this was a hoax – and a very poorly managed one at that.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And I believe this is a good place to re-post that:

Yes , Indeed the Gut my eyes are also wide open. So am paying attention.

edit on 17-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join