It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the BIG ONE earthquake prediction 6/18/06

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is my first major post on ATS but I believe this is very important to get out to the people. In the last two days i've ran across two different predictions from 2 different people that seem to confirm what the other is saying. The first link that I give you is to the predictions of someone named Brian... sorry, I don't know his last name.. .he has a whole site dedicated to helping people with his dream predictions. He has been dreaming of major event earthquakes and up to now all his predictions have been 100% correct (over 100 quakes)... the next major event is a 8.2 earthquake to hit San Francisco withing the next couple weeks. This link is to his predictions as well as a map showing everything i'm talking about.

Brians Predictions

The second is from a preist or rabbi named Lloyd Day from Oregon. Not everyone on here is religious but please dont let that make you miss the point of his story. He gets very biblical in it. The bottom line is what he saw in his visions not how he presents it. He predicts a 9.1 to hit the Portland area on June 16th. I'm sure these two events are connected. Here is his story.

Lloyd Day's Prediction

Please let me know what you all think of this.

~Candyman~

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
YAY another good prediction, 2morrows forcast, WERE ALL GONNA DIE, PLUS on friday, fire will rain from the sky.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nothing new, were all gonna die
And its sf, i live far away, hahah

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?

I suppose all the 6/6/6 people are going to have to revise their prophecies now. Seriously, people tend to see patterns and to find signifcance in things that may have no significance.

For instance, the date to John (who wrote Revelation) was not 90 years AD, but the 5th year (or whatever) of the reign of the emperor Nero. The '666' he wrote about could not have indicated a date.

I'm also with the scholars who think it all referred to Nero, anyway. The symbology fits, as does the numerology.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, none of this has anything to do with 6/6/06 so grow the hell up. One of these predictions comes from a March dream and nothing at all says 666... and the other was made in may and nothing in it says 666. At least look at what is presented before you start calling it BS. And if you have nothing to add or anything intelligent to say... just move on to another thread. It's no wonder so many people get pissed on here and stop posting... this is my first post and i'm already ready to leave.

~Candyman~

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
okay, these predictions...while I don't believe the two above to be accurate predictions, I would say that anyone monitoring seismic sensors would say that the West Coast of the Americas is overdue for a large quake, namely California and Washington. Just today alone, our side of the ring of fire seems to be experiencing more quakes than usual. I think it is a matter of time before we see a large quake on the west coast, but to actually give it a date such as June 18th is beyond me.

candyman, don't let it get to you. Predictions and prophecies seem to rub many the wrong way because well most of them fail to happen. Not until one is actually proven true and witnessed by each individual will the immediate ridicule of predictions stop.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks Worldwatcher for at least looking at the material... I'm not saying the date is correct or not... but like you said, there is an aweful lot of activity to warrent watching it to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Cool. 6th=antichrist, 9th=mini nuke, 18th=earthquake, 19th=big nuke? June is pretty occupied. Should I call in sick?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh God not Brian's Predictions again. This guy is a complete fraud. Will people please stop posting his crap here. He doesn't need any more advertising than he already gets. If Brian says it's true it has to be BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting stuff...The thing to remmember about ALL prophecy is that it is Tatined/colored by the perceptions of the person recieving. I say this as a person who believes in prophecy. Prophecy will NEVER, atleast IMHO, ever be 100% accurate...its a profecy not a News Headline from the Paper a day in advance. Many who have visions report that what they saw and things end up happening on a different date or different time or in a slightly different manner. Some call it intution others call in being Psychic...either way perception is important and I think if read these proficies with an open mind you will come away finding them slightly lacking...Not to burn anyone for putting them up though.

Brian may be full of it...but if people dont post and ask how will we make sure disinformation or in accurate information isn't stopped.

Candyman did not come out like THIS IS TRUTH AHHHH WE ARE GOING TO DIE. He came out like I found this what do you all think..and thats no reason to Flame him.

The only way to find the truth is to sift through all the S*^&T. And frankly there is a lot on ATS but at the same time there are golden nuggets of truth littered all throughout ATS and the web but without dialouge no one knows the truth...So be nice.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
pardon my skepticism, but he got 100 earthquakes absolutely, rock solid, correct? Date, magnitude, place, etc? I HIGHLY doubt that, if he was so skilled he wouldn't have a 2-bit website, he'd have a real job.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes, I have heard that Brians predictions are tainted too, in the fact that it's claimed he will go back and edit them or delete them if they don't come true..... I can't verify, I haven't followed his predictions close enough to see if he's a deciever.

This man here is very accurate with signs of empending quakes, as he studies ocean temperatures, or spikes in heat and he has been very accurate with his warnings, though they are not dreams/predictions but from monitoring other things. Here's his web site, and he doesn't edit or change things.
www.millennium-ark.net... In fact another site will usually tell you when Stan has nail a pending earthquake.... he even nailed the quake that caused the great Tsunami of 12/2004.

I have looked at Brians page, and others here at ATS have given me their opinion, or first hand knowledge of his folly?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The east coast is gone - right? On the 25th of last month. The 200 metre tsunami. Right? A comet hit the Atlantic - right? Now we are going to loose the west coast too? The anti-Christ is on TV today. Oh my God whats happening. The end of the world or something? I was less than 50 miles from the arctic circle on Memorial Day. I knew I should have stayed there. No - wait a minute - they have huge earthquakes up there. Oh no! Where can I go!!!! My house is at 200 feet above sea level! I know - I'll stay home and have a sixer of Alaskan Amber and ignore this stuff. Then at least I'll die happy. Until the Global Warming gets me. I've got an air conditioner and a generator in the storage shed. Now all I need is more beer and some good movies and don't forget the steaks for the BBQ.

This stuff is out of control.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dammit, I'm starting to feel like Kenny from South Park!

You bastards!

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have some bad news... in the Jewish alphabet where leters have a numerical designation, the name of Jesus = 666 Dead serious!!

Have fun with that one =]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I predict there will be many more B.S. predictions. I also predict that one day all of you will die, including myself, hey, at least that's accurate. I hope it happens, just so I can see all the people say it was Bush, with a uber eleventy!!11!!11! mini-nuke, just like the leeves.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
pardon my skepticism, but he got 100 earthquakes absolutely, rock solid, correct? Date, magnitude, place, etc? I HIGHLY doubt that, if he was so skilled he wouldn't have a 2-bit website, he'd have a real job.

Small earthquakes occur every day all around the world, and often multiple times a day in places like California and Alaska in the U.S., as well as Indonesia and Japan on the other side of the Pacific.
Source.

I predict an earthquake too, I think there will be one tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that too.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Predictions aside--as WW said, a big one is overdue on the west coast. But more than likely the Cascadia, not the San Andreas, which, if I'm thinking right, is a subduction zone and potentially a harsher quake because of the tectonics involved. Don't hold me to it, though--I'm not a geologist and my memory is not that good some days.

I saw something on Discovery, or some such, about a man who works for the USGS in SF--he began studying the correlation between the full moon and earthquakes (which actually totally makes sense if you understand the dynamics of earth and moon) and he
predicted some, for his own research--and he said that he had predicted one about the time of the full moon the year there was big one during the World Series. He said, also, that he was suspended for a time until he promised to keep his research to himself.

Another man, on another program of the same sort, said he had taken to studying the lost and found in the newspaper--saying that when there are a higher than average amount of lost pets, he's found a correlation with earthquakes.

True or not--check your newspapers and almanac if this prediction worries you....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Okay, now that I have read the link--

the guy's talking about 'God is going to bring judgment' by way of natural disaster--on the day a gay pride shin-dig is planned!

File 13 for this one. I know he means well, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a whole lot of imagination playing catch with his own pride.

Besides that--what can any of us do about an earthquake--even if we know it is coming? Get out of there, I guess. But then we could be on the run forever, doing that!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by menjo
I have some bad news... in the Jewish alphabet where leters have a numerical designation, the name of Jesus = 666 Dead serious!!

Have fun with that one =]

Actually in the Hebrew alphabet the letters with the value of 6 is o, u, v, w

omg 666 is www

www.biblelight.net...

But I do agree with the prediction, just can't narrow it down enough for a date. Three very deep EQs happened in Figi today, the whole plate may be moving.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by valkeryie]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join