It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the BIG ONE earthquake prediction 6/18/06

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Its interesting that the first prediction is using remote viewing to view the future.

If the earthquake doesn't happen, and we can't distinguish between this guys claims and other remote viewing claims, does it mean that remote viewing and future-telling are bunk?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not the Big One, but could be a fore shock. First one exactly here in a long time.

2.6 SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA
2 km (2 miles) SSE (149°) from Benicia, CA
4 km (2 miles) E (92°) from Port Costa, CA
5 km (3 miles) NNW (339°) from Martinez, CA
11 km (7 miles) SE (133°) from Vallejo, CA
39 km (24 miles) NE (39°) from San Francisco City Hall, CA

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is the prediction forum right? So, if you all don't mind back off, because many of us come here to read these predictions. You all are going to keep people from actually posting predictions they find, and to be honest I find them interesting. If you're skeptical, fine. I am skeptical myself, but it's still the purpose of this forum. So show some maturity and respect and debunk them with intelligence, please.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If the earthquake doesn't happen, and we can't distinguish between this guys claims and other remote viewing claims, does it mean that remote viewing and future-telling are bunk?

Hmmm, I wouldn't think it would mean that remote viewing or future telling are bunk, but to each their own. I do wonder how someone is so certain about the accuracy of their experiences with remote viewing if they are not in a controlled environment though.

DSO

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There may be some possibility of this prediction coming true. Today (june 14th) there has been unuasualy large numbers of erathquakes along the fault line in alaska, and elevated activity in california. I'm ot saying its going to happen, but there is something building up.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
just heard on CNBC
small quake 4.7 magnitude in SanFrancisco:

www.myforecast.com...
or better:
earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

interesting.

byway how did you get on that date 18.06?
if I check here:
www.briansprediction.com...

his prediction says: 'The quake will happen at 4:06 AM on a Thursday of the year 2006, and will be a magnitude of 8.2. '

but the 18.6 is sunday.

edit: added a second earthquake link

[edit on 15-6-2006 by g210]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I still think that the next big quake will hit on the New Madrid fault,as I've saod before here in So California if the quake isn't at least a 3.0 we rarely feel them,and the multitude of quakes will relieve any pressure built up,as for New Madrid when was last time they felt a tremor,predicting a quake in California is like predicting tommorow you'll be another day older

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, when this prediction DOESN'T come true, let's see if Brian goes back and deletes this one, or edits it.

Seriously, I can't for the life of me see this one happening, expecially because the prediction is so soon. If this ends up being true, I personally give every single person who came to this thread a dollar (US Money) via PayPal.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You're giving away money?
Cool. I'll take your offer.

IMO, i dont think Brian is all that. I subscribe to his automatic email prophecies (free) and its not that often that he gets it right. Some even accuse him of deleting and posting what has already happened.

We'll see!!! I can use that dollar, though!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is my latest email from Brian.

briansprediction.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
WelL, here we are. It is almost 7am on the east coast, and California is 4am. His prediction called for the earthquake sometime around 5 am.
I hope it doesnt happen, of course...but i am keeping track of THIS prediction.
Lets see just how good he is/isnt.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, 12:39 here (East Coast) so it's 9:39 in CA, here is the latest from USGS

quake.wr.usgs.gov...

A 3.0 hit @ 8:41, which is the highest in magnitude since 6/15. With all the quakes in Alaska and HI in the last few days, (not to mention all the Volcano shows on Discovery channel) I guess this is important to pay attention to.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Didn't he say Thursday? I will give him time till thursday.

first this nuke www.abovetopsecret.com... tomorrow then the quake thursday....then the astereoids..aeh frogot when (next month?)..busy timetable

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Quote from Brian's Predictions:

The quake will happen at 4:06 AM on a Thursday of the year 2006, and will be a magnitude of 8.2. There will be several small earthquakes starting 4 days before the main event. The first will be a 3.9, when this happens, there will be 4 days until the event. Two days prior to the main quake, a 4.1 earthquake will be recorded.

Well if this is to be correct 4 days before Thursday would be a Sunday, then two days before would be a Tuesday. So I guess we need to be on the lookout for the 3.9 for today.

The most recent "big one" was Thurday last week, 4.7.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I saw something on Discovery, or some such, about a man who works for the USGS in SF--he began studying the correlation between the full moon and earthquakes (which actually totally makes sense if you understand the dynamics of earth and moon) and he
predicted some, for his own research--and he said that he had predicted one about the time of the full moonthe year there was big one during the World Series. He said, also, that he was suspended for a time until he promised to keep his research to himself.

Howdie, anyone think it was strange we had a full moon for 4 days?
I agree though with the east coast being long overdue..but isnt superman on hand to do the speed around the world and reverse it all? lol

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by logaphasia

Quote from Brian's Predictions:

The quake will happen at 4:06 AM on a Thursday of the year 2006, and will be a magnitude of 8.2. There will be several small earthquakes starting 4 days before the main event. The first will be a 3.9, when this happens, there will be 4 days until the event. Two days prior to the main quake, a 4.1 earthquake will be recorded.

Um, was something left out of that quote? Like, the month, and day of?
All I see is a Thursday in 2006.
Where is the 6/18/06 in this?
Is this thread going to go one for 20some more weeks?

NN

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yea i dont get where they are getting 6/18 from anyway.
but anyway, it is 6/18 @ 11:08pm central time and nothing has happened, and im not the least bit surprised. but of course in a couple hours we are supposed to be nuked right..i guess the end of the world is always just around the corner

Cheerio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So it's the 19th today and nothing has happened....guess that says enough about his predictions.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
So it's the 19th today and nothing has happened....guess that says enough about his predictions.

The date may very well be irrelevant, as the 18th, or June even, is not mentioned.

I'm waiting for thecandyman to answer that question I brought forward, as he is the one that made the subject of this thread what it is ..... the BIG ONE earthquake prediction 6/18/06.

Obviously, Lloyd Day's prediction of a 9.1 to hit the Portland area on June 16th - is bunk.

NN

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm new here in the predictons section. I always check iris the link is:

www.iris.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join