It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the BIG ONE earthquake prediction 6/18/06

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Lloyd Days prediction is the one that stated the 18th... obviously his didn't happen.

Brian's original prediction had all 8 events in it.. and they were to hit in order... the first 5 events have happened. According to Brians prediction... this one should hit on 22nd... my bad for not seperating the two predictions. The warning signs have been hitting as he said they would... the earthquakes have been moving right down the ring of fire... notice that the activity has moved from Alaska to California (US West Coast). I wont discount his predictions until Thursday comes and goes without a big one in CA. Either way, I just reported what the two predicted... if it's wrong... it's not my fault and I could care less. This is a past-time or small hobby, not an obsession to me. No biggy. I haven't seen anyones predictions on this site come true... dont expect them to. But it is fun to watch and see. Anyways, there is your comment from TheCandyman that you wanted.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'll be going to Southern California next weekend.
From June 30th to July 2nd.
Are there any predictions of earthquakes or any other foreboding and cryptic warnings?
That entire area is probably going to see action fairly soon - I hope I don't get to see it up close!

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Hellena Handbasket]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecandyman

The first link that I give you is to the predictions of someone named Brian... sorry, I don't know his last name.. .he has a whole site dedicated to helping people with his dream predictions.

Brians Predictions

The second is from a preist or rabbi named Lloyd Day from Oregon.

Lloyd Day's Prediction

~Candyman~

these viewers, prophets, aren't the only ones talking about a BIG ONE soon;
for instance this June 25th UpDated entry by a Judy C. vision/forecast which i think
was predicted to center around OR~Williamette~Portland on the 18th-19th of June ->

...I still don't think Portland (OR) is safe.
The San da Fuca plate is stuck from northern California all the way up to British Columbia and it is going to take a very big shake to release that pressure.
Scientists have been warning about it for quite some time----a subduction earthquake of 8-9+......
a very HUGE quake somewhere on the Pacific Coast of the Northwest.

The quake off the coast of Indonesia with the tsunami was a subduction earthquake....

...s/ Judy C

source article: www.etpv.org...

found on a list here: www.etpv.org...

If your interested ~candyman~, the 2 sources you've linked are similar
visions/prophecy to other Williamette catastrophie predictions from
various authors/sources....

If you go thru the menu list @ eptv.org, (which has helpful categories
& characterizations of their twice monthly articles & updated items)
you can find lots of different insights/predictions by more than a few individuals...
?messages from G-d or angels? or revelations for the faithful?
who knows.....i found/find some of the postings are rather interesting.

<< 1  2   >>

join