It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I found something more... about 69
But it's to weird...

I don't know what it means... Not because my English sucks -
but because it's just.. Too weird.

I think i will stop for now..

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm curious Ram, what is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ram,

Nuclear war is starting tomorrow and your taking an information break?

Dude, get back to your keyboard before we track you down and drag you back kicking and screaming the whole way!

Happily and by a stroke of luck, my job requires that i be in north Houston tomorrow, north of both loops.

If anything happens tomorrow before noon, I'll take a quickl detour and head to a location that is as secure as any I have access to.

Always expect the worst. Because it never happens. Hopefully.

And check out my signature. Its been there for over a year.

And check out the update to it as well.

Anyway, we'll know soon enough.

If you can figure out how to connect these dots, the USA soccer team plays tomorrow in a world cup game. (football)

I hope we are all wrong.

We shall see.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yeah Ram.....cough it up! Unless it's filthy of course
If it's just weird we can handle it!! I read all kinds of weird stuff here

[edit on 6/21/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
NK offers to hault launch

n a new bout of brinkmanship with Washington, North Korea has suggested it would halt its apparent plans to test-fire a long-range missile if the US agreed to direct talks with the reclusive Communist regime

But as i posted earlier, the US is denying talks... ..... are we just looking for a fight?

[edit on 21-6-2006 by scoobdude]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
NK offers to hault launch

n a new bout of brinkmanship with Washington, North Korea has suggested it would halt its apparent plans to test-fire a long-range missile if the US agreed to direct talks with the reclusive Communist regime

But as i posted earlier, the US is denying talks... ..... are we just looking for a fight?

I don't believe we are looking for a fight.

The way I see it, we did not in anyway reject talk's.

North Korea is asking for direct talks with the U.S.,

to avert testing the missile.

But why should we talk to them one on one,

When we have a perfectly fine 6 nation setup going on, that they are boycotting?

Make perfect sense to me, if we show weakness they will walk all over us.

"If you give a mouse a cookie, He'll ask for a glass of milk" - I think I got that right.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh Baba

Originally posted by dgtempe
Men are nuts. Men should be eliminated from the race (with a few exceptions) and women should rule. It'd be nice to see just WHO can have more shoes in one lifetime, us or them.

You only have to look at Condoleezza Rice to understand that women aren't any better. Power corrupts anyone, including women.

She is the one person in all the world.. I fear

Really though, look at her face, her eyes... she is true pure evil! and I am a Republican im not bashing them but wow I have never seen someone look so damn evil. Maybe it is the way her rather large forhead covers her eyes like a caveman and truns them into shadow so that she is always glaring with an evil look on her face, or maybe .. just maybe.. she is evil! its my da off so i drank a little before posting if it makes no sense to you I understand it a little. Just remember though.. shes EVIL!!!!!

Evil Condi!

More evil condi!!

And I fogot that Bush is a monkey as well! no really he is just look

MONKEY

Ok Im finished now carry on with the post inn such and as for nukes and all that good stuff.. if it happens .. then that sucks and best of luck to you all however may it happen on friday as tomorow is also my day off which I dont have many of them so I would like to not go through it with nuclear fall out. I will enjoy a few drinks however to ensure I go out happy and maybe if your licky il post here at tomorow night alive and enjoying my day off and CONDI IS EVIL!!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
6/22 ... now we only have to wait for a 'Breaking News' flash

[edit on 22-6-2006 by CC01]

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Allright you gonna be a bit creative here..

Goto the buttom of this innocent page.. page

The area that is white - has some unreadable text.. (white)
It's very small, so you will have to copy that White text, by selecting it with your mouse.

And copy it to a word document.

Scale the size of the text, and turn color to somthing you can read.

If you like, post it here.

--------------
It was in my search of 69. I don't know what that page is.

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hungary.
news

The president, who speeds through his international travel, was to be back in Washington Thursday night, after being gone from the White House on a two-country European tour for a little more than 60 hours.

Okay it says he will be back in US Thurday night.

Damn this has been strange from the beginning of this thread...
I Dunno anything..I don't want to know.

here is a timeticker to keep track of time...everywhere.

If you don't know where to find Washington here you go..
map
or search DC

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
For those of you that are into "sings,"

tonight, Roger "The Rocket" Clemens makes his start with the Houston "We have a problem" Astros versus THE TWINS!!!!

Warning, imagery can be twisted to fit ANY situation.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet that nothing will happen today. But it is a hoot to get caught up in the fun of it.

Time for me to go to my SAFETY meeting. Ironic, isnt it?

BTW, what part of the government is having a disaster drill and is hanging out in bunkers? It isnt Congress or the House.

[EDIT] Almost forgot to mention that the terrorists put out a new video yesterday.
And the lead story at Foxnews.com was that California may have their big one at any moment.

[edit on 6/22/2006 by Genfinity]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ram: I use opera (web browser)which can zoom in by hitting the plus sign ... you shoudl try it, its free. Anyway, the test looks to be nothing more than stuff to get it on the search engines.

In regards to the "big one in california", please provide more details,

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oh - yes - that could be text for the search engine.
I can agree with that..

The big one - is an earth quake... linkFox

I think the Alarm is over now.. He had he's speech.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
some guy u2u'ed me this wierd article.It's K all over this place
www.watleyreview.com...

creepy huh

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

It's very small, so you will have to copy that White text, by selecting it with your mouse.

--------------

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG .. am I the only one who notices that "Jesus" and "Mary" are the ones saying these things?? AND in the years like 1978 or 1988 lol
who exactly is it talking to god may I ask? I hate teleganvalist type bastards that preach their own ideology through the word of god so that the ignorant can flock to him to hear his message. Makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
www.watleyreview.com...

creepy huh

lol I don't think that is a real news article. If bush does infact spell Iraq "Iraqu" then we ought to impeach him lol. Also the saving 2 billion a year on sign repair is bunch of crap along with the Iraqi's prefering a vowl instead of a K lol. Funny though!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
www.watleyreview.com...

Gotta read the Disclaimers, Readme's, and FAQ's ..........

watleyreview.com/About
The Watley Review is dedicated to the production of articles completely without journalistic merit or factual basis, as this would entail leaving our chairs or actually working. Names, places and events are generally fictitious, except for public figures about which we may have heard something down at the pub. All contents are intended as parody and should be construed as such. We have no agenda other than the depletion of Uncle Zeke's whaling trust fund and the dutiful appreciation of smooth, smooth liquor. The Review is updated every Tuesday or when the hangovers wear off, whichever comes first.

Source: www.watleyreview.com...

[Bold = my emphasis]

Gotta read what yer reading.

NN

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This group nearly came to a screaching halt, or everyone gone to work today?!?

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Ram

--------------

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG .. am I the only one who notices that "Jesus" and "Mary" are the ones saying these things?? AND in the years like 1978 or 1988 lol
who exactly is it talking to god may I ask? I hate teleganvalist type bastards that preach their own ideology through the word of god so that the ignorant can flock to him to hear his message. Makes me sick.

Before you laugh yourself to death, did you read the text in the buttom... The text we cannot see?

Stuff like this . is in very very small size.. And in white. That we cannot really see..

23 illuminati ,steve jackson illuminati ,churchill illuminati ,the bavarian illuminati ,13 illuminati bloodlines ,illuminati new world order game ,illuminati occult ,illuminati pyramid ,order of illuminati ,hitler illuminati ,illuminati pc game ,illuminati torrent ,rothschild illuminati ,george washington freemason conspiracy illuminati ,illuminati computer game ,illuminati exposed from within movie ,illuminati music ,illuminati wallpaper ,download illuminati ,illuminati 911,53066 illuminati , 2985 illuminati symbol , 2073 illuminati history , 1720 illuminati conspiracy , 735 illuminati news , 529 illuminati new world order , 498 illuminati diamond , 355 orden illuminati , 264 brotherhood of the illuminati , 251 illuminati game , 251 illuminati secret society , 246 illuminati dvd , 232 bloodlines of the illuminati , 222 1of2 avi exposed from illuminati suppressed within , 209 los illuminati , 201 illuminati society , 198 illuminati 666 , 184 illuminati ambigram , 179 illuminati ambigrams , 179 illuminati card , 175 illuminati katrina , 173 illuminati card game , 166 bush illuminati , 155 illuminati book , 152 illuminati conspiracy archive , 149 secret of illuminati , 147 bavarian illuminati , 146 illuminati dan brown , 145 mason and the illuminati , 144 who are the illuminati , 140 join and illuminati , 139 illuminati member , 129 galileo illuminati , 124 illuminati family , 122 illuminati snowboard , 117 illuminati malice mizer , 115 hurricane illuminati katrina , 110 illuminati exposed , 106 illuminati site myspace.com , 105 illuminati online , 104 hotel illuminati westin , 103 illuminati pre rapture tribulation , 97 illuminati order , 95 the illuminati and 9 11 , 94 illuminati news.com , 93 illuminati freemasons , 87 illuminati 911 , 87 illuminati chemtrails , 85 2of2 avi exposed from illuminati suppressed within , 85 cloak of the illuminati , 85 illuminati new world order game , 84 illuminati 2005 , 84 illuminati trilateral commission , 82 2of2 avi exposing from illuminati within , 78 illuminati hot massage , 77 art illuminati , 76 conspiracy illuminati no theory , 76 illuminati pillar , 74 illuminati massage , 70 illuminati pyramid , 69 bernini illuminati , 69 george bush illuminati , 68 illuminati angels and demon , 67 illuminati 23 , 67 illuminati movie , 65 conspiracy illuminati new order world , 64 illuminati playing card , 64 catholic church illuminati , 64 illuminati membership , 61 exposed from illuminati within , 59 illuminati picture , 57 dollar bill illuminati , 57 illuminati brand , 57 freemason illuminati , 57 groups.msn.com illuminati site , 57 illuminati symbolism , 57 illuminati theory , 54 illuminati john roberts , 53 illuminati conspiracy theory , 53 plan of the illuminati , 52 13 family illuminati , 52 illuminati jakes td , 51 13 bloodlines of the illuminati , 51 dillinger illuminati , 51 illuminati symbology , 50 illuminati band , 50 malice mizer illuminati lyric , 49 assassination f illuminati j k plot , 49 illuminati video , 48 illuminati mind control , 48 eyes wide shut illuminati , 48 illuminati logo , 47 ordo antichristianus illuminati , 47 illuminati judah , 46 blood line of illuminati , 46 illuminati bloodline , 46 the illuminati guild , 46 illuminati tattoo , 45 girl illuminati , 45 illuminati steve Jackson,

I thought it was odd..

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Launch not immeninant

Latest news on NK. nohting exciting though

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join