It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Navy arrives for northern edge excercise.

Edited to remove useless link

Unfortunately this paper charges for the story.
This is a link to info about the 2004 exercise.
www.elmendorf.af.mil...
I was in Homer during the 2004 exercise and a ship was there. They had let some personel go into town. I did not make the connection until now. Lots of activity it seems.
Sorry our local paper does not seem to want to share stories. Its a part 2 too the 2004 exercise, so the info from the second link applies.

Second edit is to avoid the spelling error attack.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Blaine91555]

Ram

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wednsday should be heated - in my view.
But im not so sure anymore. But i have no reason, why i have lost interrest.

Still Thursday 6/22 - is the hottest day in this "prediction"

The Unknown MR. K wrote "Starting from mid-week.."
I also found out that the Julian Calendar is 13 days behind The Gregorian Calendar this week.

im still lost in these American Dates.
Julian calendar Thursday is = 69 i think.
sry bout that :S i asked for help on that some time ago.

Erm - This is first time i have been in a World end Prediction...
Proberly my last

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
People, nothing's going to happen. More scare tactics, that's all.

I must say, the electricity went out at 11:30 pm last night and i thought we were gonners. What's up with the electricity where i live?/
???? Of course, my first paranoid thought was, oh no!!! They hit the power grid!!!!! I woke up my husband and he told me a few choice words
*must call the electric company*

Anyway, here we are and there YOU are. Lets see what today brings. I can only hope this boogeyman goes away soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
People, nothing's going to happen. More scare tactics, that's all.

I must say, the electricity went out at 11:30 pm last night and i thought we were gonners. What's up with the electricity where i live?/
???? Of course, my first paranoid thought was, oh no!!! They hit the power grid!!!!! I woke up my husband and he told me a few choice words
*must call the electric company*

Anyway, here we are and there YOU are. Lets see what today brings. I can only hope this boogeyman goes away soon.

'...nothing is going to happen'. Now there's a conspiracy theory. Lots of things are going to happen, every day. That's why 'news' is so popular. The only reason mainstream news is unpopular is it keeps telling us that the same few things keep happening over and over again, hence we have ATS to attempt the impossible... true modern knowledge of what the mainstream won't tell us. But every time something unpredictable, horrible or tragic happens, like 9/11, Iraq, Darfur, East Timor, whatever... something even more unpredictable, horrible or tragic becomes more likely. So, fortunately, do the wonderful things like.....mmm, getting drunk, dreaming of that alternative existence, thinking of that fabulous unwritten novel, etc.

So no more nothing's gonna happen, paalease! And I hope that what happens to you all is good as far as you are concerned...Go for gold!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is just a guess but maybe all this "missle lauch" stuff is really a cover up of something else...much bigger and more deadly.

korea threatens the U.S security..so in repsonse we activate our missle defence..or somebody else called it "starwars"...hmmm what a name huh

maybe the real threat they are facing is coming from SPACE...

Is PLANET X headed this way? the increase in earthquakes and wierd weather would certainly be a good explanation for whats happening now with our planet...

for those of you who read the bible..it says that all governments will know ahead of time when "god" is returning,theyare gonna hide themselves in the rocks and moutains(bunkers) from the face of him who sits on the throne...how can they see something that we always were taught was unseeable..but its really not..i do believe the god is a alien theroy//some of you may not..and thats you personal beliefs and mistakes...but why is a government scarred of god..what did they do wrong..and how can armageddon be a war with a spirit force against weapons..unless this spririt force was really a 3rd dimensionl being..

basically what im trying to say is..that our god....anu is returning..and the government knows...and they will try to fight against out god..(war of the worlds) but they willl not preveail because..kmon now theyare highly advnavced..theres no way our military is gonna beat them

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nth Korea threatens US security? No, they're threatening something called unbeatable US world domination. That's why Jnr Bush keeps rocking his cocky head back and forth like a pigeon over privatised bread crumbs. The US still has an armada of nuclear weapons. What have the Koreans got? A couple?

The US hasn't got SDI (Star Wars) up and running yet.

According to media reports the Nth Koreans are planning a test of an unarmed missile flight. Bible implications? or Nostradamus? Anu is our God? I'll dream of her tonight...and tell of her tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
great theory and thanks for pointing out my mistakes

However, war of the worlds or not, we need to start being proactive with the people that hide information AND lie to us. Think of it this way, you buy insurabce for you car, house yada yada... why? cuase you are worried something may happen. But when a thread liek this shows up, people automatically start calling out conspiracy. Why? We are all just trying to brainstorm for all possibilites on what could happen. Just liek before you buy a car (those that are not familiar with how they work) most people consult reviews, friends, test drive, etc... why? Well cause they want the most information they can get to make an INFORMED OPPINIONATED DECISION. All we are trying to do is uncover the truth by bringing our head together. While we may be wrong, it does not mean that ideas presented in this and similiar threads are unprobable.

This thread however has a little more water to it than most. As it uses "THE PAST" to inform of a possible future event (drill on 9-11...history is usually repeated).

While i do not wish for this to happen, i would to know if its possible for it to happen. Kinda liek what they taught be in boyscouts... just cause you don't break you leg in the wild, dosn't mean you should know what to do if it does happen.

In regards to every one on this thread (including those that offered information to debunk) i appreciate the alternative point of view.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well this is definatly not helping to calm the situation: US Ambassador rejects N. Korea Talks

UNITED NATIONS — U.S. Ambassador John Bolton on Wednesday rejected an offer from a North Korean diplomat for direct talks with Pyongyang on a potential missile test, saying the threat of a launch wasn't the way to seek dialogue. "You don't normally engage in conversations by threatening to launch intercontinental ballistic missiles," Bolton said, "and it's not a way to produce a conversation because if you acquiesce in aberrant behavior you simply encourage the repetition of it, which we're obviously not going to do."

NK's response:

"North Korea as a sovereign state has the right to develop, deploy, test-fire and export a missile," he said. "We are aware of the U.S. concerns about our missile test-launch. So our position is that we should resolve the issue through negotiations."

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's an awful big coinsidence that we happen to be near N Korea when all hell is about to break loose. Now that we've stopped the excersize we've positioned our carriers toward N Korea for what ever "all options are on the table, if they launch" means.

Also, now that our missile defence is activated but cannot yet be confirmed by goverment officials is was actually activated, why isn't the security alert status risen?

And why do officials explain that our missile defense is far from perfect and has missed targets in tests.

Just some thoughts that have come to mind . . .

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Calm down, dg. Dont over react. Ok. Planet X, Y or Z are not headed this way.
no no no!!! This planet is too far away (gulp) to be the cause of all this uproar.

We are not about to be destroyed. I have too much to do and see. the sun is shinning! The birds are chirping!! All is well, and that nutcase in North Korea doesnt have the you know whats to launch anything. He wants something. Attention. As soon as we turn our heads and concentrate on Iran, he pops up 'cause he wants the focus on him.

He's got our attention- now something will happen on the other side of the world.

Men are nuts. Men should be eliminated from the race (with a few exceptions) and women should rule. It'd be nice to see just WHO can have more shoes in one lifetime, us or them.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Men are nuts. Men should be eliminated from the race (with a few exceptions) and women should rule. It'd be nice to see just WHO can have more shoes in one lifetime, us or them.

You only have to look at Condoleezza Rice to understand that women aren't any better. Power corrupts anyone, including women.

Ram

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
In regards to every one on this thread (including those that offered information to debunk) i appreciate the alternative point of view.

We have just hit Mid week "wedensday"...

Tommorow - we have a Manson Date - 622 - And the Julian Calendar 69.

Monday was the comming of the Beast in the Julian Calendar 666 - Julian Calendar is 13 days behind Gegorian Calendar- apparently.

For me - The "Prediction Day" was not Monday - Look back on some of the first pages after Texas Volenteer was Kicked from the show. My Day was Thursday - So it's not really over yet, i just think so many new-comers Thought it was the 19th because of the Name of this Thread is connected to the 19th Back to the bunker...

I have read that many of you are tired of the predictions And just to show one of them - The 9th june06 was once predicted as a Horrible day - Actually the 9th and the 10th june -

Bible Scholars Predict 85% Probability of a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the UN Complex in Manhattan on June 9 or 10

Allright that makes no sense to any of us - It's many days ago huh?
But if you look at the julian Calendar..
You see that june 9th is actually June 22, which means tommorow. or the 23 june. Which means as Mr.K wrote Midweek.

What if these Terrorist or Mansons or Illuminati are infact using the Julian Calendar? - In fact the story of the beast and the famous 666 was existing in the time before some Pope changed the Julian Calendar to the Georgian Calendar.
And If people have read a bit about the Mansons/Illuminati you will find out that they have some strong ties to the vatican/pope ect.

By the way - The number on the Skull & Bones is 322 - Try play with 666 and 322 on your calculator.

What im saying... The day is Tommorow. And what i keept repeating - It was not Monday.
622 thursday.

If nothing happends - Then i will say as scoobdude - We have done this at an allmost unbelievable mature way - Even skeptics has behaved allmost inhuman nicely..

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We need more people like Ram

I dont care how many times someone predicts the end of the world..at least people care enuff to figure out when f'd up things are happening around us...who cares if it doesnt happen...eventually somebody is gonna be right..someday soon

thank you ram..for you support

Ram

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thx SonOfMan.

Here is David Icke talking on Coast to Coast...
And he mentions something about the outcome of the Terrorattacks eventually a nuke on America or somwhere else..

For all of you. link

Jezz - i just wanted to find out if there was a connection between the Masons and the Julian calender number 69..

So i wrote "Manson 69" in Google...

I quickly found out - that is a bad combination.. (no further comments)

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Jezz - i just wanted to find out if there was a connection between the Masons and the Julian calender number 69..

Don't you just hate those bad combinations!! Once my nephew was looking for car parts, so he typed in Hot Rod..... that was a very, very bad combination!!

I'm gonna have to take a look at the link you gave earlier in the thread about the calendar.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuits3000
And why do officials explain that our missile defense is far from perfect and has missed targets in tests.

The GROUND BASED interceptor has missed most of the targets. The AEGIS interceptor using the SM-3 Standard Missile has missed ONE target, because a valve stuck in the missile.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by Ram

Don't you just hate those bad combinations!! Once my nephew was looking for car parts, so he typed in Hot Rod..... that was a very, very bad combination!!

I'm gonna have to take a look at the link you gave earlier in the thread about the calendar.

I almost looked up the movie XXX at work one time... good thing i thought about what i was typing

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
POST TO MOD:::

Please Reply!

Since I made a terrible mistake and named this thread JUNE 19,2006

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

LOL, the fact that women aren't running the world is why we're still here. We all know that once a month you'd press the button

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just went back and started to read this thread from page 1...WOW we have covered so many different theories about the bunkers...and we all were RIGHT...we all knew that something was going on...except that TexasVolunteer...AND IT DID! Holy Crap! This is what ATS is ALL ABOUT!
Since this thread DID Predict something fishy...and since I never claimed to be a psycic or prophet or viewer...and since this 1 thread serves as a resource for litterally hundreds of different links and theories about the past and present and the hidden...that...
I nominate this thread as Thread of the Year!

Oh thats right BUSH is conveinently out of the country in HUNGARY conducting some illuminati/roman ceremony...great.
Its Too bad this thread might be one of the last ones...

Don't Forget your SunBloc
& Good Luck!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join