It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This CBS article based on an op-ed piece is from yesterday but is FULL of excitement lol. U.S. Urged To Destroy N. Korea Missile

"the Bush administration should strike and destroy the missile before it can be launched."

So its been like 6 days now and this situation seems to be a bit.. stale would you say? I'm anxious for some significant development.

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oh mad me - i just deleted my writing.. sorry..

- it's called self censur...

I deleted my own writing - Well - They do that in the media -
The censur i mean..

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Shutting down the internet?

I believe our government uses TV, Radio and the Internet to let the public scare the hell out of themselves. Communication is good way to keep people wondering whats going to happen next and instill fear into them.

There always seems to be some piece of information that is leaked or exposed. We then take the information an build from it what ever theories we can to try and figure out what the who information really is.

For example, when ever a date is exposed, people start trying to make sence of that date by linking it to war or antichrist and so on. The 6/22 for example, some came up with the idea that turning the 6 to a 9 and dividing 22 in half works out to the magic number 911. If 911 never happened we would probably find some other date corresponding to the our president or whomever creating more possible scenarios we should be warned of.

I agree with current events of this week being very suspicious especially with N Korea aming a missile towrd our way and have my own theory. I believe if our goverment wants to create havoc, than letting N Korea launch the missile is the perfect opportunity. It would enter our air space, we would fire our defense system missing it, exploding onto one of our cities creating havok and reason for more stern control of the security in the US. (Marshal Law, for a limited time)

I felt that something should happen only because we had a convoy of military vehicles and personel drive through our small town in upstate NY (relizing NK missile cannot reach NY State supposedly.

Before that our local Fire Department began testing the Alarm system which i've never heard run before. It's a little out dated and rusted, now goes off every evening ussually at 9:45pm. but sometimes 9:15pm and 10:15pm. When it goes off it's like a test because there is no emergency associated with it.

Again just some thoughts . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I figured if a nuke or huge explosion were to happen, it would cause some sort of earthquake. I've been using this site to monitor any recent quakes.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Not to mention checking out Alaska and California activites.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I went to that site..and it says California had an earthquake in the last hour.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bush finally said something himself here

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why in the world does our officials disclose information that shouldn't be exposed?!?

Critics say the $90-billion U.S. missile defense program is ineffective. John Isaacs is head of the Council for a Livable World, an arms control advocacy group in Washington. "With all the money spent and all the testing and all the tries, we have no idea if the system will work."

Unless they want our enemies to know . . .

[edit on 22-6-2006 by circuits3000]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

U.S. officials are considering activating an unproven missile defense system.

Well now that's a breath of fresh air isn't it? Does that mean we've never tested the bloody thing?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just browsing and came across this, now it seems really strange too me that they are now testing this, i didn't see anything in the "valiant sheild" write up about it

Talk about good timing. "A sea-based missile defense test flight will take place today off Kauai amid reports North Korea may be prepping to test-fire a long-range missile over the Pacific," the Honolulu Advertiser notes. "The Kauai test is part of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense Program and had been scheduled for months."

aegis_takeoff.jpgThe test is for "for short- and medium-range ballistic missile intercepts," the Advertiser reports -- not intercontinental missiles, like the so-called Taepodong-2 that's got everybody's panties in a bunch. "It involves the Pearl Harbor-based cruiser Lake Erie, one of three such ships capable of shooting down ballistic missiles. A target will be launched from the Pacific Missile Range Facility at Barking Sands, and the cruiser Shiloh out of San Diego will detect and track the target with its SPY-1B radar and fire an SM-3 missile to intercept it."

Too bad the timing for the Ground-based Midcourse Defense system -- the interceptors actually designed to shoot down ICBMs -- isn't as good. As Victoria notes over at Wonk HQ:

The radar system that is needed to help detect missile launches, the sea-based X-Band Radar (SBX), is still floating around and undergoing tests outside of Hawaii – nowhere near its home port of Adak, Alaska. The satellite network being built to track missiles once they’re launched – the Space-Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS) – isn’t planning its initial launch of two test satellites until next year, with the goal of getting the system up and running somewhere around 2012.

Not that there's even going to be a missile to shoot down, I'm guessing. If the North Koreans really were fueling up a rocket with liquid fuel over the weekend, they probably would have launched the thing already -- that fuel is super corrosive, and starts to eat through metal after a couple of days. Plus, anyone notice how the Norks are stomping their feet for new talks, all of a sudden?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.defensetech.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
also this from the same site

Plus, as the Post mentioned a few days back, Pyongyang has a long history of staging elaborate hoaxes, in order to get the world's attention.

A year ago, the world was on edge after reports that North Korea might test a nuclear weapon -- and one report even suggested the evidence showed that viewing stands had been built. No test took place.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Does anyone in here know what the USA Media was ranked in 2005 against other National Media's...WorldWide???

I know the answer... it was not #1...not #2...not #3...not in the top 10???

NOPE! Just Barely in the top 25 at 24.

I'm just saying that if you people are still taking the media's word for it... then you are just blind.

I would suspect after this korean missile crisis they won't even be in top 50.

Just something to think about.

If you don't believe me...do your own research...because why would you trust mine? Think about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo1981
"A sea-based missile defense test flight will take place today off Kauai amid reports North Korea may be prepping to test-fire a long-range missile over the Pacific," the Honolulu Advertiser notes. "

.. The USA is really unaware of international opinion atm arent they.

Agreed, Nkorea has signed the treaty banning missle test..
but why does the USA feel the need to parade to the world that they are allowed to test missles, yet insist nkorea they cannot.

Yes, Yes I know nkorea are bad, and the USA arent..
but its like a child teasing another child with a lolly

you cant have this lolly, your not allowed, i can, so i will show it to you and make you sooooooo mad....

its the same as iran.

iran may be a bad country, and agreed they should NEVER get nukes.
but declaring that mini nukes and tactical weapons would be useful in destroying there abilities is just stoking a fire.

Nkorea dont see it black and white.
They dont see the fact that they stuffed up and they cant test missles.

all they see is a big bully telling them they cant test a missle,
at the same time the big bully is testing at its free will.

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh my god this sounds like a pre-attack clue...folks

Miami stuff

Does this Thursday ever end?

Hey everybody wake up this sounds like somthing is happending now - just like K wrote it..

Gov. Jeb Bush was briefed on the situation Thursday, according to his spokeswoman, Alia Faraj.

Who is Jeb Bush??

This could mean a night attack. wake uuuup!
wolf wolf wolf..

I have a bad feeling about this...
And im the only one on guard here?

Whenever we undertake an operation like this, we would not do it without the approval of a judge. We got search warrants and arrest warrants and the like, and so yes it's a concern,

Im going to bed - im tired...

time is 10:57pm on american East coast. 6/22

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The FBI has arrested seven people in the US city of Miami who were planning to blow up Chicago's Sears Tower and other targets, officials say.
No weapons or bomb-making equipment was found as the arrests were made over the past two days.

The seven, reportedly mainly Americans, were detained in the poor Liberty City district in northern Miami.

They had no apparent link to al-Qaeda or other international groups, according to officials quoted by AP.
Source.

The target apparently the Sears Tower in Chicago, not any place in Miami.

Originally posted by Ram
Who is Jeb Bush??

John Ellis "Jeb" Bush (born February 11, 1953), a Republican, is the forty-third and current Governor of Florida. He is a prominent member of the Bush family, the younger brother of President George W. Bush and the second son of former President George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush. In the 2000 Presidential Election, Jeb Bush played an influential role in the controversial handling of vote management and counting in the state of Florida. This ultimately resulted in his brother George W. Bush gaining the Presidency of the United States of America in what some liberal critics have charged to be dubious circumstances.
Source.

Ram

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wasn't that the guy on guard in the World Trade Center back then?

Hi imp.. I keept myself awake all this time.. :S

Oh it's in Chicago? - my bad...
I heard about that sears tower before.. hmm..
maybe this conspiracy is comming to life,
just as we are about to leave it.

I leave the chair to you imp - im goin to bed.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The Sears Tower will be hitted someday , maybe this summer , i'm sure of that.
Think about it , Larry A. Silverstein bought the building , like he did with the WTC...

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What do i care anymore...

This is stupid.

(waiting)
Anyone want me to fix an avatar?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Stuff like this . is in very very small size.. And in white. That we cannot really see..

23 illuminati ,*snip* etc

I thought it was odd..

I would think that's a crude search engine optimisation. By getting their keywords on the page so many times they could increase their rank in google.

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
yea - i had that in mind to..
So that must be it..

CNN:

Indictment: Plot meant to be 'greater than 9/11'

We where on the right track...
omfg
Somthing did happend 622 mates.&.miss's
Good work All..

loveyou

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CC01
The Sears Tower will be hitted someday , maybe this summer , i'm sure of that.
Think about it , Larry A. Silverstein bought the building , like he did with the WTC...

Thanks for bringing that to light! You may be on to something there. I wouldn't doubt it

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join