It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm a little confused with the statement below . . . there is reference about rockets and missiles, both words implying more than one.

"It is not sure that they have put the fuel in the rockets, but it seems to be sure that they have assembled these missiles in the launching pad," Ban told reporters in Geneva, Switzerland.

www.cnn.com...

Ram

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I need more information on this quote

Thursday - In the bible: "Satan will celebrate the 4th day..."

See what you can Find...
I will have a look around.. Remember the Julian Calender
4 days after 6/06/06..
Somthing about the London bombing. But it could mean somthing about Thursday - i dont know.

link

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
its june 20th were i live

guess that means there was no nuke attack...

( unless there is a giant cover up
)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nothing..I guess we should be happy?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This Thread has an rticle that states NK has not declared its intent for the missle launch.

The Defense Department says in the absence of any statement by the North Korean government it will not be possible to know whether a widely expected missile launch is a test or an attack.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
This Thread has an rticle that states NK has not declared its intent for the missle launch.

That answers my question, about direction, etc.

Thanx

NN

Ram

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I Dont understand what people write about the Julian Calender on the net.
I read that - 6/06/06 should not exist in the Julian Calendar.

And no one comment on it, maybe it's cause it means nothing, the thing is that the idea about the 3x6 was before the Gegorian calendear - but noone seems to notice anything. Maybe people are not suppose to see it..

I will pack my gear - and just hope nothing happends on Thursday. see you.

Oh and by the way - Nothing is happending. Im fading away. lol*

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We are immortal anywya. There is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A government official said, “We think North Korea has poured liquid fuel into the missile propellant built in the missile launching pad at Musudan-ri in northern Hamgyong Province,” adding that “it is at the finishing stage before launching.” Injecting liquid fuel is the stage right before launching a missile, and therefore is interpreted as the most certain indication of a launch.

But the government has said that they have not been able to get a final confirmation whether the process of injecting liquid fuel has been completed. In the case that the missile is not launched within 48 hours after injecting fuel in the missile propellant, the fuel causes the propellant to corrode, so if the missile is not to be launched, the fuel must be removed.

english.donga.com...

Didn't the media change their minds yesterday from 24 hrs. to a month... now 48 hrs? Hmmmmm

By Ryu Jin
Staff Reporter
The warhead of a long-range missile test-fired by North Korea was found in the U.S. state of Alaska, a report to the National Assembly revealed yesterday.

``According to a U.S. document, the last piece of a missile warhead fired by North Korea was found in Alaska,¡¯¡¯ former Japanese foreign minister Taro Nakayama was quoted as saying in the report. ``Washington, as well as Tokyo, has so far underrated Pyongyang¡¯s missile capabilities.¡¯¡¯

www.prisonplanet.com...

Then I found this linked from Alex Jones. Original news source dated 3/4/2003

Edit* adding link

[edit on 6/20/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kinda suspicious huh? It's almost as if they are making the story up as they go along ....

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I found the same article today, but from a different source David Icke

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It would not surprise me at all if this government is blowing this way out of proportion for the sake of scaring us into more submission.

I now think we will be here today, tomorrow, the next day and the next. Unless you happen to get hit by a bus.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe the government are blowing this out of proportion , for whaterver reasons they need to, like allways.
It's is more than just waiting each day and then selfishly saying ' i'm still here,still here, never happens' ,it's about yet another well planned move on the Illuminati chessboard is happening right infront of your eyes :O
Try to remember ONE thing about the US government and the illuminati, they look at us like 'cattle', just 'little fundraisers' , once no longer usefull, dispensible.
Sometimes though, some of us, including me, act about as intelligent as a goat

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So Far So Good! We're Still Alive! Hoorray! Redstripe!

But seriously folks, HOLY CRAP! When I first started this thread it was about The Govt. sending ranking officials to Fall-out shelters for a drill...

...Then later we found out that U.S AF & Navy were performing Shock and Awe Exercises in the Pacific.

...Then we found out that Korea was gearing up its missiles which could hit the USA West Coast!

...Now We found out that America is Arming its "Star Wars" Missile Defense Shield.

WE STILL HAVE 3 MORE DAYS LEFT IN THE WEEK...before the "drills" are over.

...Things are just starting to heat up... I read that the Chinese Emporer would be attending the Shock and Awe Exercises...first time a chinaman ever invited! Would that be because, we fear a Chinese re-talitory attack? And would they attack if we had their leader on one of our battleships?

ALMOST AS IMPORTANT:

Since I started this thread, that at the very least has kept you entertained and vigilent for the week...at the MOST...Could have prevented, or shown light on an the subject for the people, had the media not reported. Also...beware of any false flag operation! Because the U.S was the one who planned this whole drill in the first place!

BUT SERIOUSLY: Why Haven't You PEOPLE Voted Me Your WATS Award for the Month? You get 3 of them... Are you going to tell me that YOU are all out? I am embarressed that I would even have to ask...But C'mon...a little goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Wikipedia.
The Emperor of China or Huángdì (皇帝) was the head of government and head of state of China from the Qin dynasty in 221 BC until the fall of the Qing dynasty in 1912,

There is no Emperor of China. Did you mean President Jintao?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Wikipedia.
The Emperor of China or Huángdì (皇帝) was the head of government and head of state of China from the Qin dynasty in 221 BC until the fall of the Qing dynasty in 1912,

There is no Emperor of China. Did you mean President Jintao?

lol...You say President, I say smoke and mirrors Emporer.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
And would they attack if we had their leader on one of our battleships?

And what battleship would that be?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think all the battle ships are decommissioned?? I know it can't be the USS New Jersey! He probably means carriers.

Yeah... a lot of ground has been cover since June 5th hasn't it???

BTW I voted for you

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Where is the thread that keeps track of all the failed predictions that appear on this site? Now that would be an entertaining thread. I must give it to those who started the thread and all its supporters, you always give yourself an out. But trying to reinterpret the calendar was really a smart move. I cant wait for your next "out"...it should really be a whopper.

Keep predicting guys....unfortunately you will be right one day and you will all be able to tell us "told ya so". God help us all when that day comes.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's only 9:30 PM in Anchorage and I'm not sure about Guam. Just adding some late night fuel for the insomniacs.

If nothing else it's making us who live at a primary target aware of the need to get these toys out of the hands of the worlds psycho's. Go ahead - enjoy your cozy little homes on the east coast while we sweat. Gettin even for the tsunami thing aren't ya

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join