It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

85 Percent Probability of a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the UN Complex in Manhattan on June 9 or 10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Craft
Show us the nuke already!!

R U serious?
No, please don't. Instead how bout showing us that this is just another "thought we had it right but we were wrong prediction." And yep, you can thank GOD for that.

Dude, jk, relax

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, its not over yet. We still have tomorrow to worry about.

Why do we have to live like this? :shk:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Meteor strikes norway...theres their out

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It would easy to bring a Nuke into NY City, you just come over the bridge from New Jersey. I hope nothing happends, I have family who live in NY City, and NY.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well, like all the other "predictions", i will post on the 11th that nothing happened.

If you really want to put me in my place, make sure this disaster actually occurs-J/K.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
well, like all the other "predictions", i will post on the 11th that nothing happened.

If you really want to put me in my place, make sure this disaster actually occurs-J/K.

Since we might die, can we put you in your place now???

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
if we are soooo close to nuclear war why hasnt the doomsday clocked moved since february of 2002? it is supposed to represent that is it not? just something i was wondering.

Digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
8am ET and all is quiet.

Just thought i'd check in. I hope nothing comes of this.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
dg, I have a lot of respect for you and your posts but this is something I'm quite concerned and surprised about.

Your government want you to live in fear.

There are hoax threads on here every week. There was supposed to be a giant wave caused by meteorite impact. The terrorists are supposed to have nukes. Arnold Scwarzenegger is an alien...

There ARE conspiracies, but most of them have everything to do with money. And this one comes out of a bible code, hardly substantial.

I really, truly think you ought to stop worrying. Immediately. Take a walk, take some deep breaths, and think about this logically.

The thing that tips it for me is the whole bible code thing. You can find codes in Harry Potter, War and Peace... all sorts of things. People are pattern-making animals, it's a useful trait but if carried too far leads directly to paranoia, do not pass go, do not collect 200 bucks.

I would be prepared to wager a whole lot of money that nothing will happen. I doubt I'll get any takers, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Rich, thank you and you are right.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is all part of the fearmongering, just another way to keep us in constant fear. You're absolutely right. I hadnt looked at it from that prespective.

I like the way you think

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Whew! Excellent!

I'm glad I could help. I really am.

Good for you dg

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sigh another non event huh? Why doesn't that surprise me ^_^.. Maybe its my sig...hur hur

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
W00T!

i dont have to vote for hillary clinton now!! i knew i was going to win that bet

so we all live to see another day, who's going to throw the celebration BBQ

Cheerio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
~~

while doing my follow ups on things, i went back to the original link
of the article from www.prweb.com
which was a Prediction of UN Attacked by Nuke on Jun9-10th

What i found was interesting......

if one were to scroll down to the page bottom
one will see a brand New UP-Date, in a insert box

(note to Rich23= the originator of the prophecy was not a ruse
...the 'prophecy' came from a German , JW Prophetic oriented site)

The Headline of this UP-Date says:

We made a mistake.
Our New Predicted date for a Nuclear Attack on the U.N. in NYC
Launched from the Sea or great River is Sundown Tuesday July 25th
-thru- Sundown Thursday July 27th

This insert box, from that German Prophecy site
is really long and elaborate...

i hope you all enjoy,

[edit on 10-7-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LMAO wtf, I wouldnt nuke the building, I would get a group of 6 well armored and armed individuals we shoot that place to #s.

UN would flip out and be like, America is to dangerous to be in and they leave us alone and the globalist would be like WTF mate. Then they tell us to make it up would be to ban all guns and then we hav a massive civil war and america is returend to its old state of glory and we declare war on all this tyranny.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, its not over yet. We still have tomorrow to worry about.

Why do we have to live like this? :shk:

You don't have to live like this. You could choose to ignore every nut who puts up a website claiming to have predictive powers until they actually predict something correctly.

Most of these websites have 0 documentation of actual correct predictions, they will just make vague statements about how "I predicted the events of 9/11", and conveniently with no evidence to back up those claims.

If you'd try being a little more skeptical, life will be a lot less stressful for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Look, one of the reasons The Church of the Subgenius' "X-day" never happened is that BOB knew that life is full of disappointments, and He wanted to sacrifice his own Day of Rapture so that none of us would have to suffer false alarms. He COULD have had UFOs come down and take us all away, but he realised it would be a better lesson if they didn't.

The fact that people are still paying attention to this BS shows that Bob's sacrifice may have been in vain. Repent ye sinners, and embrace eternal truth!

(takes tongue out of cheek and hopes everyone gets my point)

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
85 Percent Probability of a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the UN Complex in Manhattan on June 9 or 10

which year was that again??

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm amazed that you have the time to come roun' here and make remarks like that! How much sleep have you had lately? (I've been keeping an eye on thefinalanswertoeverything as it's helping my thesis on crowd dynamics and mass hysteria)...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!...

It did not happen.

These predictions are just insane. I don't understand. The mathematical probability of finding a word or a phrase in millions of characters is 100%.

Moby Dick predicted the assassanation of Martin Luther King Jr. for crying out loud. And I bet if you pick up any other book and apply the same system you will find some sort other prediction. What happens, happens.

What gets me is that most of the predictions are after the fact... what good does that do us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join