It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Powerful is the world bank?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
World Bank pledges $5bn in Iraq aid

The World Bank has said it will contribute between $3bn and $5bn over the next five years towards the rebuilding of Iraq

It adds to the $231m pledged by the European Union, $1.5bn by Japan, $300m from Spain and about $835m from Britain.

IRAQ RECONSTRUCTION NEEDS UNTIL 2007
World Bank/UN estimate - $36bn: Covers administration, health, education, employment, infrastructure, water agriculture
US estimate - $19bn: Covers security, oil industry, foreign affairs, culture and religious affairs, environment
Total needs $55bn

When Banks contribute more wealth than countries

How powerful is the World Bank? How much money does it actually have? How much in it's vaults/electronically, and how much does it recieve each year in debt from countries around the world?

It would be interesting to find out how much it gives out to contries in loans each year and how much it recieves back from the countries each year.

Like in total, around the whole world. I think it would have trillions of dollars.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Of course...it has to be owned by the Jews ;P j/k

C'mon Colonel. Come in here with ur anti-racist comments depicting that you hate racists when ur actually a racist urself. BTW...i hate racists...so i really dont like u at all Colonel.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How powerful is the World Bank? How much money does it actually have? How much in it's vaults/electronically, and how much does it recieve each year in debt from countries around the world?

These are very interesting questions and I hope people take some time to think about their statements and provide links & other evidence, or perhaps speak from personal experience if we're lucky!

The world bank is a fascinating organization.

Bank President James D. Wolfensohn said that there is a need for a new balance between developed and developing countries on aid and trade.

web.worldbank.org...

And then we see this from Princeton University:

Apart from his position at the Bank, Wolfensohn holds several key positions in the international community. He is chairman of the Institute for Advanced Study, located in Princeton, and is chairman of the finance committee of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. He is also a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group. In addition, Wolfensohn is an honorary trustee of the Brookings Institution and a member emeritus of the Board of Trustees of the Population Council. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Century Association in New York.

www.princeton.edu...

So, now we know about the different organizations to which the president of the world bank belongs.

Plenty of solid research done in these forums about these organizations.

I'd imagine the great might of the world bank is sustained by the banks underneath it, in a classic pyramid scheme. They are the all seeing eye of economic affairs, as it were.

Does anyone have any specific financial information? Their homepage is not user friendly unless you're paying. Figures

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The FACTS are that the world bank has EXACTLY as much as the member nations have in their Treasuries... That's MORE than You and I can count tonight I assure you...

It is RUN by CORRUPT governments, but ANY powerful institution run by Human Beings WILL be corrupt, so what difference does it really make?! NONE.

You are also CORRECT about my Buddy the Colonel EXCEPT, he is NOT a racist in the classical "Oppressor" sense, he is a REVERSE RACIST due to PERCEIVED WRONGS DONE AGAINST HIM BY YOU AND I.

The DAY he wakes UP and realizes that the wrongs were done BY and TO people that are DUST and WORM # the SOONER this crazy assed world will SHAPE UP!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know why this guy called me here. Obvoiusly, he's off his meds.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont think He/She likes you,
I never knew you were racist, Is this True?

It seems that the world bank is quite powerfull, To think all that money spent on rebuilding Iraq, should be Americans responsiblity.
"You Break It, You Buy It"
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I dont think He/She likes you,
I never knew you were racist, Is this True?
Deep

Of course not. That's just ridiculous. I just hate republicans.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL!

Poor Colonel he is getting it from everybody, hey man I know the feeling!

First of all since when are Jews a race?

Chew on that one for awhile folks.

Secondly they do own a good chunk of the world bank or at least control it, just like the federal reserve.

How powerful is it? Very powerful but the satanists that run the world only consider finances one of a number of pillars of control that they can leverage over the rest of us. The others are media, education, religion, government, social conditioning, food, and personal security. I may have missed a few or stated too many but you can get the idea from my list.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
people need to look in the dictionary and re-learn their english before coming to battle in this fashion...

as for the world bank...

it has the power to turn one brother against another and use persons dependability on the monetary system against them...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just hate rep,
thats okay i guess, does me no harm living an Canada and all.
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
people need to look in the dictionary and re-learn their english before coming to battle in this fashion...

as for the world bank...

it has the power to turn one brother against another and use persons dependability on the monetary system against them...

That's my man!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Colonel, you definately are partly a reverse racist, but ur still racist in other ways. You continue to go on and on about racism, and you never stop. Why dont u stop looking and the lines of colours, black, white, etc and instead look between the lines and see that we are all asian j/k...we are all human...the one and the same.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
After all, being human is what we are.

See the word: Human
Character: Humane
Racism: Is not being Humane. UnHumane is what racism is.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wowzers. I'm getting 45 points for each post. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Anyways. i hope you dont keep going on an on about racism and pointing out things that happened on Earth a genreation or more ago and the oppressiveness that there was.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
but with closed eyes one is bound to bump into such things in the dark...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
One thing that you could very well call oppressive today is the monetary system. That of money. The world bank. It is making us all slaves. The entire world. Soon enough the world will realise that and the world will wake up. That's when revolutions start.

When things become too oppressive, revolutions begin.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
revolutions dont work look at history...
evolutions do...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wrong.

Revolutions work for a period of time. Then it goes back to where a majority of the people are oppressed and very unhappy with thier lives.

Then another revolution begins.

But then after time it breaks down yet again and people get oppressed, depressed, and live unhappy lives. Then a revolution happens again.

But...as each revolution happens, straight after the revolution, peoples quality of life has improved more than the beginning of the last revolution.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
IBLs - International Bank Lords (after Land Lords) - the IBFs -International Banking Families that have the world by its economic throat. E.g., David Rockefeller/Chase Manhattan, House of Rothchild. Please take the Space Tour to understand. The term BBL for Billionaire BankLords was previously used, but they inflated that name into IBL to include the new trillionaires.
www.uhuh.com...
have substancial powers
www.uhuh.com...
ots late thats all im doing for now.
zzzzzzzzzzz.....................

top topics

<<   2 >>

join