It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of UFO taken in Area 51 hangar, this is it, the picture of the century!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
HAH! I was staring at that pic for 10 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Finally found it. Look at the picture's light placement within the hangar. On the right side of the top part there is a glare from the reflection of light which for all intents and purposes should be there. Well done, me. But there are lights on the other side of it, too. Therefore there should be a glare on the left side too.

Besides-tiny cameras can't take such good pictures

Or can they? (initiate Twilight Zone Theme)

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nice try for a blind 12 year old!!!! lol
I love it when you guys tear a new one for these fakers

Now all we need is some fire wood to burn this dude at the stake!!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OK, well for a start, that is an marvellous picture.
Its almost exactly what a UFOlogist would love to see, shame its a fake.
I haven't read the second or third pages yet, but the flaws, though very tiny, are there.
For a start, whoever has taken so much time to place lights on the top of the craft to correllate with the lighting, has done a good job, but not quite perfect, as the lighting that bright would create a galre both on the camera and on the metal, all we see is reflection.
Second, there isnt a shadown under the machine, and as we can see there is no lighting behind the machine, and obviously none behind the camera, that is strong enough to take away the showdow(behind the cam would cause there to be even more shadow on the device)

Its an admirable attempt, but i'm afraid either this guy is a hoaxer or he has been hoaxed himself

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sorry, next thought however was a comment on the first page about Aerodynamics, yes thats a problem if this machine was designed for Atmospheric travel, as a space craft this is not an issue

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That picture is a blatant computer creation IMO it just does'nt look right at all. For instance look at the ground, the shadows of the rocks are in the oposite direction to the shadow of the craft. This guy is decieving you, with the same BS story we've heard time and time again. But nice job on the graphics, it does look quite impressive.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
nice model man.
it was never going to pass as a photo though, you aint THAT good

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I haven't seen one argument here to prove this is a legit fake, all speculation & couch PC analyzing at best. The glowing wall "might" attribute to different shadow patterns who really knows. The floor bed/hangar may just happen to look like that. We've all seen typical aircract hangars for commericlal/military use so who really can say that it may not look completlely different and non traditional. The writer indicated damage to the craft so this may also explain it's rough appearance.

The CGI issue constantly comes up and quite frankly its nauseating. We all know Hollywood can produce not only incredible footage but also spectacular specialized effects & props. My question is at what point would you actually believe it. Even to see this craft in the flesh many of you would categorically claim its a hoax but what would be the ultimate proof? We know the US military has highly specialized aircraft but we don't know their true capabilities, so how would one knowingly say its a fake or hoax. The answer is you can't. If you were to flip on CNN and see a grey converse diplomatically with a head of state, would you really believe? Of course not. I'm not saying this isn't a fake but what would it take to prove otherwise ?

brill

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Theres no way to tell real from false really, one of the fundamental truths in life i guess that life is not black and white
If i drew a pencil drawing of ufo saucer, it doesnt make it a real photo
You are just bullshting with things like damage would make it look rough.
but anyhow
its hard to distinguish sometimes, luckily this isnt one of them. There is no one simple rule

[edit on 28-5-2006 by AdamJ]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dude, you really need to get yourself a life....you should move in and live with CODENAME..another looser.
It specifically states in the ats policies that you WILL NOT KNOWING POST ANYTHING THAT IS FAKE OR FALSE (or something like that).

Why not buy a tv and watch the discovery or playboy channel or something and stop wasting the time of people who are GENUINELY interested in the subject.
People like you are the reason that real researchers (that have genuine photos of ufo´s) find it hard to find anyone to take them seriously...because for every real photo that cannot be debunked there are 100 crappy, photoshop fakes that people like you create (trying to make a few bucks no doubt).

The ufo research community will continue to find every credible avenue of the media blocked while you and your like continue to produce hoaxes...it´s why no-one takes them seriously.

I mean, jesus christ man.....dont you have ANYTHING better to do...!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
seeing this is a UFO and highly more advanced than anything we could make at the present time of this UFO pic being taken, wouldn't u expect them to have it in a sterile area where no dust could cause anymore damage to this already damaged UFO ?
well to me the floor of the area its being stored in is concrete on the right and a natural rocky surface on the left, as soon as some 1 walked on it, it could cause jagged edges from being broken off causing dust being released into the air possibly damaging exposed components where the panels have been removed.

and also notice the ceiling looks like concrete, but yet it is highly reflective must have taken some 1 a lot of time and effort to polish that concrete to a shine

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The picture is an obvious 3D app fake.

Thread closed.

Original posting member banned.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join