It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My real dreams and the return of the british empire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I am an english and our empire is coming back, i have been told (this is true)

Although i am exceptionally highly respected on ATS for my constant input regarding all subjects and simon is always asking me to be a super mod, i have been keeping a secret which i now must tell you all because it is the truth.

my friend jak's (who is a big mod) says my dreams must be real and what i am telling you is really,really real- please believe me (i have proof and also know a real alien and a reptillian)

my dreams and the return of the british empire (this is real- i have proof)

For like the past 10 years i have been having real dreams where dead members of the british empire visit me and tell me about its coming return

THIS IS ALL TRUE AND I HAVE PROOF!

PLEASE BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE IN REAL TROUBLE, THAT IS WHAT LORD ADMIRAL HORATIO NELSON AND WINSTON CHURCHILL HAVE TOLD ME (THEY WERE REPTILLIANS - I HAVE PROOF)

everybody is being tricked by a double trick that america is going to start the new world order but these are lies, the real empire is the restart of the british one.

the empire will reform and take all its old lands back and the sun will never set on the union jack, people will have to abide by the laws that we made originally, like these:_

YOU WILL SAY 'HUZZAH' ALOT
YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENSLAVE PEOPLE AGAIN AND MAKE THEM MAKE YOUR TEA FOR YOU
FRANCE WILL BE ILLEGAL
EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO CALL OTHER MEN 'CHAPS' AND WOMEN MUST ALWAYS BE CALLED DARLING AND PLAY TENNIS ALL DAY

i am not telling you everything all now!..this is all the truth i have proof!

THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT VSIT ME ANT TAKE ME TO THEIR DISCS OR UFO'S LIKE YOU ALL CALL THEM, I AM AMZED I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO TELL YOU THIS ON ATS, IT IS ALL REAL AND THE TRUTH- DO OT LAUGH OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

i recentley bought a laptop from somebody who used to work for the british empire and when i checked the hard drive there was information of all the truth i am telling you.

i am asking my lawyer to see what i should do?..when i know its ok to share it i will but if not then i will hand it all into a nice policeman.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE BELIEV ME, IF YOU DONT I DONT CARE BECASUE MY FRIEND DOES AND HE KNOWS THAT I AM TALKING ALL TRUTH.

THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT NOW BECAUSE I KNOW I AM BEING WATCHED BY'THEM' I WILL TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE LATER IF I AM STILL ALIVE..

THIS IS ALL TRUE!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
OMFG I believe everything you say man ,

listen fett I was outside the otherday THROWING SOME BULLETS ifound in me gardens as hard as i could against the floor and drinking some liquid from a bottle that some one left in me garage, when a small creature that was green, yellow red and with horns and wings came up to me and said queen VICTORIA is still alive and has been in hiding with the intention of returning to lead the new empire .

I have evidance of the creature ,I have pictures ,I have audio ,I have Dna I have sworn testimony, I have one captured in my basement , but ive got to go to work so ill post it tomorrow , not like its goin anywhere or anything.

For gods sake fett , hide get some spears and machetes and a bb gun that can shoot some little pointy darts , and don't let the bastards track you down , then ill u2u you and we can set up a website to disclose all of our info.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The rise of the British empire? What is this? A global tag team match with the U.S. and Britain tagging each other for dominance of the Earth against the forces of the non-English speaking world?

The last thing this world needs is another Empire or more empire building.

What the world does need is for the planet to be a coalition of nations -- good neighbors -- peacefully co-existing. Each nation working to advance the needs and better the conditions of their own people while working hand-in-hand with their fellow countries to enrich the lives and raise the standards of all people on this Earth.

What we don't need are nations with "dreams" of Empire building in an effort to force nations to walk, lock-step, in league with Britain (or any country) in an effort to rule, control, dominate or influence an Empire to do the bidding of England (or the U.S.). We don't need a planet of "yes-man" countries.

Dream on Optimus Fett, dream on. The realization of your dreams will be the stuff that nightmares are made of for every nation seeking true independence.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dream on Optimus Fett, dream on. The realization of your dreams will be the stuff that nightmares are made of for every nation seeking true independence.

YOU ARE SO WRONG TYRANT, EVERYTHING I SAY IS REAL I HAVE PROOF OF IT U WILL SEE HOW THEY PUNISH YOU

IF OTHER PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED THE REPTILLIANS HAVE TOLD ME, I HAVE SO MUCH PROOF WHICH I MIGHT POST!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

listen fett I was outside the otherday THROWING SOME BULLETS ifound in me gardens as hard as i could against the floor and drinking some liquid from a bottle that some one left in me garage, when a small creature that was green, yellow red and with horns and wings came up to me and said queen VICTORIA is still alive and has been in hiding with the intention of returning to lead the new empire .

YOU THINK THATS FUNNY?....IM BEING SERIOUS, ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO SAY NOTHING

:shk::shk::shk::shk:THIS IS REAL I HAVE PROOF

PLEASE DONT REPLY IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE FUN!!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
AND DAVID ICKE IS MY BESSE MATE (I HAVE PROOF)

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Have you been hit by any electrogravitational rays fired by aliens lately?

I have, you are unleashing forces which you can not comprehend , I know what im talking about I have been abducted ten times this week , I am also telepathic , be careful must be careful they see every thing.

BTW today is the 27th may 2006 and its 16:42 in ten minutes I predict I will leave this place for some where better .

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

you are unleashing forces which you can not comprehend , I know what im talking about I have been abducted ten times this week , I am also telepathic , be careful must be careful they see every thing.

this is serious and you are just making fun of me!!

i have already told you i have PROOF...what more proof do you want??????:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

link   

you are unleashing forces which you can not comprehend , I know what im talking about I have been abducted ten times this week , I am also telepathic , be careful must be careful they see every thing.

i have already told you i have PROOF...what more proof do you want??????:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

link   

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All right lets get serious for a minute here Fett ( if that is your real name ...... which I doubt)

what form did theese visions take were the historical figures talking directly to you or were you just in ear shot ?

With all the evidance you have presented im 90 % sure your telling us the truth , but its the nagging doubt over the last 10 % that im having trouble swallowing the whole story .

Can you go in to detail about the visions / dreams,

God this is so exiting IF it is true please please repond with details of the visions and dreams and im sorry if you thought i was making fun of you I just thought you were another wacko , which clearly you are not (so long as you go in to more detail)

I truely want to believe that one day in my life time that FRANCE WILL BE ILLEGAL .

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ha!! You haven't mentioned the billiards room.

I think you may be making most of this up. However, on the basis that France will become illegal...
Fett

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think you may be making most of this up.

CANT YOU SEE THIS IS THE TRUTH!!???
:shk::shk::shk:

i CAN NOT PROTECT YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE!

I HAVE COME TO THIS SITE FOR REAL DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS AND TO SAVE YOU ALL BUT YOU MOCK ME??'

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Have you planted any bombs yet? I AM SERIOUS AND NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU!!!

I have PROOF!

The others on this board may mock, but I BELIEVE!!! The British Empire will return! Having chaps make your tea RULES!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

I think you may be making most of this up.

CANT YOU SEE THIS IS THE TRUTH!!???
:shk::shk::shk:

i CAN NOT PROTECT YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE!

I HAVE COME TO THIS SITE FOR REAL DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS AND TO SAVE YOU ALL BUT YOU MOCK ME??'

I hope you don't take any notice of the ney sayers , there are so many on ATS and once again sorry if you took my previous posts as me mocking you , I too have had vivid dreams just lately involving certain prominent members of the British aristocracy in various stages of undress , culminating the other night when sweating and confused I awoke from a deep sleep convulsing and diorientated to be greeted by the sight of the late Prince Albert wearing speedos and sipping on a Martini.
I asked him what he wanted , he replied

"OUR TIME WILL COME SOON SON , BELIEVE AND YOU WILL BE SPARED"

so my question is have you had any of thees type of disturbing visions ?

Also can you help protect and save me / I am going out of my mind with worry here what can I do , please help me I am at my witts end

GOD HELP US ALL.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OPTIMUS - where ARE you? We Englishes must STICK TOGETHER. I am herring strange things in my telephone. Are THEY onto you? Are you still alive? TELL US OPTIMUS.

I very woory
Bad American people want to stop British being WORLD POWER we must stop them SOON! Go AWAY bad US people, I know of plot but I cannot say antyhing becasue of GREAT DANGER:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Say Nayers need treatment but Optimus you must tell us what you know so we can prepare for END and NEW BEGINNINNG

I Don't care if Her Majesty Queen Elisabethe II is a REPTILE she is OUR QUEEN
and will lead us to NEW GLORY and that liberal
Charles might be of the blodlinne but hs is NO GOOD and has married a desiccattted CHICKEN she will be eaten alive by the reptsppl

Edited to correct spellings

[edit on 28-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
OMG LOOK WHAT I GOT, NOW I TOTALY BELIVE YOU FETT!!!

O NO!! i should of consulted my lawyer!!

...no now there watching me there coming i can see them ahhhhh!!!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
OMFG found this on google might be related to the dreams me and Fett have been having .

THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING ! OMG !

Its the base where the new British empire will be launches from I have astrally projected there , I have proof I have been here I could see it all .

In black I have circled some kinda cool command centre where the commands come from .

Blue is where they keep project TB3 which is an intersteller docking craft for the top secret orbiting space station that THEY operate with the illuminati and the NWO and probably John Titor .

In red this is the best pic yet of the high speed transport ship called project TB2 which I know (cus I have been on it 5 times now I was abducted , I have all the proof I need ) which is for the NWO and the Britsh monarchy in conjunction with the reverse vampires of rapticon 14 as well as the decepticons, transport clones of greys from hidden under east midlands airport, to enslave the people TO ENSLAVE THE PEOPLE!!

TODAY IS THE 28 TH OF MAY I know I hAVE A CALENDER AND EVIDENCE OF AN ASTROID COLLOISION TODAY IN ABOUT 14 MINUTES CASSABLANCA TIME /.

Theese people are evil I know onlt I know the true horror they probed me anally and they are evil more eviler than skelator.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I am hiding in a hole in my garden with some rations and I advise you to do the same.because I saw a helicopter the other day a helicopter for gods sake they know where I am .

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OMG EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT!!!!

That is wehre evil repstppl who want to take control from QEII
and stifle new Empire have there bass, I have seen in lewcid dreems. In dream I spoke with evil commander he sas he sees me astrally and can find me I am SO FREAKED OUT NOW

Where is hole in ur graden Buckaroo? But not bcos THEY KNOW WERE YOU ARE IT S NOT SAFE!!!

I AM GOING TO FRANCE to be filth colum. I do ALL for my country and QUEEN

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I absolutley love ATS....especially people like buckaroo and Rich,

u dudes have completley made my day lol,lol,lol...

If id been a new member i reckon more people would have replied and demanded my proof, unfortunatley i think mr reputation for stupidity and tom foolery has prevented this joke thread from going any further.

Thanks a lot for the posts guys, youve had me in tears.

Regards and best wishes,

God save the Queen!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join