It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons must choose lodge or church: synod

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
case closed... more like; closed mind

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes your mind is closed to the FACTS you discount anything not contained in the Book itself as being false.
You have no proof of the book being real miniutes from a meeting of a Zionist cabal. I have 100's of reserchers investigating the FACTs behind the book not just the book itself!
But lets address the book itself as others on this post have.
LOOK this up
Phillip Grave London Times 1922
Gives a series of articals explaining and laying out quote for quote the original source "Conversations in hell..." and the so called "Protocols". It is a clear RIP OFF!!!
If you cant read it then you are blinded by zeal!
I had no real interest in the "protocals". I made it clear I had no intention of wasteing time reading them because I knew their story! All of the information I have given to you is easily found on Google do the search and you will see! The "protocals" were proven a Hoax way back in the '20s. You put yourself in league with Nazis, Christian identity, Islamic radicals and other anti-semites when you quote them or bring them up as "proof". Were I you I would follow the old saying
"it is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it"

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
then you should keep silent rather than declare your self a fool

the bottom line is that everything predicted in that book has come to pass. doesnt that count for anything or is it just luck that the book describes our entire century in minute detail

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
philip graves london times 1922?
is he a better authority than winston churchill 1922?

Text Red (quote from a jewish website)

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill,
stated to the London Press, in l922.

[Even Churchill was a conspiracy believer. And anti-Semitic at that. What he is talking about, and what this quote relates to, is a book called the Protocols of the Elders of Judaism. It is a completely fallacious Machiavellian book, although insightful in the same sense as was Machiavelli and maybe in some sense as de Touqueville. ]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
check out what david icke says about them

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Churchill is talking about Bolshlevik's He calls the leaders mostly Aethistic Jews. He also speaks about Zionist in the same article for the Times addressing them (those who sought the formation of a Jewish state) in favorable terms. His beef was not with Jews but with Commies (some jews are commies). A quote taken out of Context.
Next Mr. Icke
All I can say is this man believes the earth is hollow and giant lizards live there (like in land of the lost). Not quite the source I would look to for iron hard FACTS.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
grenadier, the thing about churchill was copied and pasted from a jewish site, every thing below the red word is word for word.

I dont like to argue about it, you can tell me i am wrong about anything you like, and i will accept it, except this subject. i have studied this book for 5 years, and regardless of the disputed origin, it is far more accurate than anything else ever written such as "nostradamus" or other stuff

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just went back and reviewed this all again.
Ashlar- You seem to be convinced that the Protocols are predicting one world government. But look at the source of the document. A pamphlet writen in the time of Napoleon III A despot. The plan of rule for a despot is age old and in some way would include world domination! The protocols are not Prophecy they are bad Plagarism nothing more! Is there a plan for world domination SURE again thats age old and no Jewish plot or conspiracy is needed ther is no shortage of power hungry people willing to trade morality for more power!
I am just saying to you that you would do well to not use the Protocols as your proof because you will be branded a racist and anything intelligent you say will be derided and ignored. Stick with sources more mundane!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The quote is not word for word I looked up the article it came from and the passage is more extensive than that! Besides its not that passage but the whole of the article that is more an insight to Churchill

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
grenadier,

I didnot add to or remove any words from the passage i quoted

lets say the protocols are fake (copied), they still exist and they are still correct, and in detail.
If it was simply a matter of predicting a one world government, then u are entirely correct, but what they are is a detailed plan on how to acheive such. in 1904 these concepts were unheard of, but now, they have all come to pass.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I didnt mean YOU mis-quoted I am sorry about that let me clear that up. I ment the quote itself is not complete from the original Times artical from the 20's. The Jewish site you got it from did not qoute it correctly. I found the actual artical doing a Search for (Churchill,jews) Sorry I didnt do a link to it. It just sliped my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join